My Little Honey Boo Boo Child

Cadabra

So here's a thought: Equestria's trailer park district. My OC, Cadabra, an aspiring cinematographer, hoping to make a hard hitting documentary about the travesty that is the Fillies in Frillies (ie: Equeatria's version of Toddlers in Tiaras) only to see that her editor has made it into a comedy. The audience can't get enough of an overweight, trashy filly named Honey Boo Boo. What was supposed to be a hard hitting documentary becomes the most popular piece of shlock this side of Equestria.

I'm trying to decide if I want this to be a fan fic or an RP. Ideas?

Man I should proofread my posts before posting. Sorry for the auto correct mishap guys. Either my phone is a stinker thinker or my fingers are thinking on their own. I meant to say big, not the other word. I have got to look my posts over from now on! :(

That first paragraph. Right there sounds like a summary straight off of FimFic, minus a cliffhanger/hook-line like "How will Cadabra cope with this?"

Unless you were planning on the aftereffects being an RP, but even then it sounds like it's really focused around Cadabra, and would probably be better set as a fanfic than an RP. If you really want to get people involved, you could always ask around and be like "Hey, can I use your character as a cameo in this fic I'm writing?" or something.

Without more details of what you plan on doing if you were to make this an RP, then it sounds like fanfic material to me.

Hope I could help.

• 2 weeks later...

That first paragraph. Right there sounds like a summary straight off of FimFic, minus a cliffhanger/hook-line like "How will Cadabra cope with this?"

Unless you were planning on the aftereffects being an RP, but even then it sounds like it's really focused around Cadabra, and would probably be better set as a fanfic than an RP. If you really want to get people involved, you could always ask around and be like "Hey, can I use your character as a cameo in this fic I'm writing?" or something.

Without more details of what you plan on doing if you were to make this an RP, then it sounds like fanfic material to me.

Hope I could help.

This does actually help a lot. Perhaps "Fillies in Frillies" can be the fic and "My Little Honey Boo Boo Child" can be the RP that follows. Thanks for your input, and sorry for the delay!