good answer.

what was your favorite mask to get? out of ALL the masks? even the ones that you dont need to actually try to get?

I'm going to say the bunny hood. Most useful mask in the game besides the Fierce Deity's Mask (which I also got). Run and jump twice as fast/far and it's cute!

(if you have seen it)

whats your favorite part of the new episode?

I have yet to see it! I actually forgot today was Saturday and completely missed it. I don't have the HUB so I have to get into Live-streams when I have the chance. I'll be sure to let you know once I see it! Thanks for reminding me!

where can i find such an animal?

Anywhere! Especially in tall grass surrounds places that have fire related origins, like volcanoes!

Who's this ClairDeLaSoul, and what have you done with LM? :x

I'm his sister who has just hijacked his account, its a pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Also, I gotta make use of those donator perks somehow. :razz:

How many times a week do you change your avatar and why? xD

Just read a few recent posts on this thread....What are you LM!? Actually, nevermind. I'm calling you an "it" from hereafter :lol:

I change my avatar everyday on the week, as for why...I dunno, I guess I have no life than to update Canterlot. xD

What am I? Its between, Male, Female, and Cyborg. "It" is also appropriate to.

i know this persons gender cuz that persons my friend on xbox and they sent me a voice mail so....

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, i know your secret!

(are you being serious about the sister thing?)

Wrong! That was LM's first youngest brother who also has an XBL account. Nice try, but no Twilight.

I won't divulge details, but LM does have a sister.

Why can't I start my chainsaw?

You need all eight pieces of the triforce first.