What sound does the moon make?

If you were a brand of all purpose cleaner, what would you be?

Would you rather use a fork for the rest of your life, or a spoon?

Would you rather have your hands glued to your head or your hips?

What's your life quote?

A disgruntled badger has made off with your car keys and you only have a short amount of time to get to where you need to be. The only option is to Assasins's creed yourself to your destination. What song do you play on your ipod to maximise your self-sense of badassery while you run?

Why is it hard to see in the dark with aviators on?

I'm sorry LovinMoonlight, but you didn't give me your full title when we met :P

So which anime would you declare your favorite? O.o

FUUUUUUUUU....Its hard to say I've seen alot of anime in my day. Right now, I'm into an anime called Fairy Tail, but one anime that has stuck with me is Canaan.

What sound does the moon make?

It sings about the awesome that is Twilight Sparkle. Ode to Twilight, composed by The Moon.

If you were a brand of all purpose cleaner, what would you be?

I dunno, I don't really pay attention to cleaning supplies..

Would you rather use a fork for the rest of your life, or a spoon?

A fork, how else could I eat pancakes?!

Would you rather have your hands glued to your head or your hips?

Glue them to my hips, so I can do the fukkireta dance for the rest of my life!

What's your life quote?

"Have fun, meet new people, and love. Only then will you discover understanding of yourself." -Some Guy I was talking to on the bus.

A disgruntled badger has made off with your car keys and you only have a short amount of time to get to where you need to be. The only option is to Assasins's creed yourself to your destination. What song do you play on your ipod to maximise your self-sense of badassery while you run?

Well, I don't drive or own an iPod, but...okay. :P

I'd have to say Invincible by Ok Go.

Why is it hard to see in the dark with aviators?

Because there swag levels cause an eclipse everytime you put them on.

• Like 1
if i had a chocolate pillow, id eat it. sorry.

where can i find the closest thing to a Canadian constitution?

Technically I am eating it, just as a liquid, not a solid.

Hm, Ill go look around the library, I'm sure Twilight has one shoved away some where.

.....Apparently their constitution is actually the MLP:FiM theme song!

apparently the constitution acts of 1867 are as close as there is. but my source isn't very reliable. i'd go with what you said, but i dont know if you're entirely reliable either.

is there any proof you can give me that shows that you are a reliable source?

No, when it comes to real world stuff, I'm not the most reliable :P

FUUUUUUUUU....Its hard to say I've seen alot of anime in my day. Right now, I'm into an anime called Fairy Tail, but one anime that has stuck with me is Canaan.

ugh, fairy tail. xD good anime, but I could never pick it up. *shrugs* and I have not heard of Cannan O.o (dont hate me)

hmm.. okay. If you were to live in an anime world, which one would it be and why? (If Cannan is your pick, then second pick) You can be vague if you want but I'll hug you if you're not <3

will i ever read "ask LM" as something other than "Ask Lore-Master"?

if yes, what will it take to start reading it as something else?

Well, I can always change the thread name to "Ask Lovin' Moonlight."

Or better yet, think of it this way. I just at Lore Building >: Therefore I cannot be a Lore Master.

ugh, fairy tail. xD good anime, but I could never pick it up. *shrugs* and I have not heard of Cannan O.o (dont hate me)

hmm.. okay. If you were to live in an anime world, which one would it be and why? (If Cannan is your pick, then second pick) You can be vague if you want but I'll hug you if you're not <3

This is Canaan. Canaan, a covert agent with the power of synesthesia (the ability to combine senses), arrives in China just in time to save her friend, the young photojournalist Maria Osawa, from a deadly attack by the terrorist organization known as Snake.

There's no way I'd be in the anime world of Canaan, I'd be dead in three seconds xD

I'd prefer to be in the anime world of Lucky Star! Why? Because it's sort of quirky and fun, and I can cross-dress just like my OC Autumn. :3