PepperJack [ready]

LordGecy

small update, Dinner. Then the big update! I changed her potion to a Sense Heightening Potion (Her pupils dialate giving her a heightened sense of sight. So she can see better at night and such, Sadly it burns eyes in the daylight.) Is that alright? Its Feasible With medicine?

And what about giggle at the ghosties? Even though they may not be real she is afraid of the thought of them? Now... DINNER!!

Okay! I Rewrote her History! It Doesn't Go Ballistic in random details and whatnot! So I'll wait for the re-re-re-re-re-RE-review! and try and get her popped out the rest of the way! Also if I may ask Which names are already being used (If you can't say its alright I just wanted to start my other Characters apps and didn't wanna start one that's been done...)

Thank you Tacobob! And thank you everypony for all the help! I know its been a long, grueling journey to get here. I truly thank all of my loyal subjects who helped me to complete this application. A very special thanks to starswirlthebearded and rosewind! I am thankful that (even though it may be part of the job) you never gave up on me or pepperjack. And for that *bows* I thank thee from the bottom of mine heart

• Like 2