PepperJack [ready]

LordGecy

Roleplay type: World of Equestria

Name: Pepperjack

Species: Earth pony

Eyes: Green

Mane/tail: Blonde

Coat: She is white with red and green speckles.

Physique: She is fairly thin and has little to no muscle.

Cutie mark:

Pepperjack always loved gardening. One day, while she was "wandering" in the Whitetail Woods, she found a mysterious seed. She brought it home and then planted it in her clubhouse, right next to the window that she loved to gaze out of, so that her new plant can "have a good view when it grows." She took care of it day after day, but no matter what she did, it wouldn't sprout. After many tireless months of seeing absolutely no progress, she thought that maybe she should give up, but she was always reminded of her mother telling her to "never give up." So, she strove to keep her little seed watered. One day, Pepper had, had a long hard day, and she had forgotten to water it. However, instead of leaving it till morning, she decided to go to her clubhouse and water it. Upon her arrival, she was shocked to see her plant in full bloom. Looking out the window like she had intended, Pepper began to water her flower, which gently bowed as if to say "thank you." "You're... Haaah... welcome little guy," Pepper said with a yawn and a grin. Then, with her eyes laden heavy from her long day, she sat down and tried to draw what her new finding looked like. But, before she finished, she fell swiftly to sleep, only to be awoken by the nearby chicken coop. She yawned and then wiped the sleep from her eyes. "And good morning my little-" she stopped there because much to her surprise her flower was back to a pot full of dirt. She watched her pot for awhile and even tried to coax her flower out. But, after awhile of seeing that it wasn't coming out, she left for the day, never letting the flower slip from her mind. She came back that night to see that her flower was looking out the window like before. So she finished her drawing, and spent the rest of the night just watching her flower, and when the sun started to rise the flower started to wilt until finally it returned to a seed. Pepper spent weeks studying her flower, and eventually even got a seed from it. As time elapsed, she had her whole windowsill full of these "phantom flowers." She had also learned that they only bloom when the moonlight is hitting them. After awhile she began to experiment with her flowers, seeing if she could make any potions out of them. After a LOT of trial and error, she finally discovered a potion that worked! A potion that once she had drank caused her Pupils to Dilate. Having a Heightened sense of sight. She could Even see clearly into the shadows! She Peered outside and noticed she could see twice as far as she normally could! as she looked around through the darkness outside her window she peered back and saw that her cutie mark had appeared. It was of the phantom flower that helped her achieve such an odd potion! (She tried the potion the next day. Only to realize that the sunlight was too strong and seemed to burn her eyes)

Soo... It's a phantom flower (While the flower only appears at night. Her cutie mark Never disappears and remains upon her flank, Day and Night.) (it looks sort of like a 4 petaled Easter lily)

post-4483-0-77686500-1355050563_thumb.jp post-4483-0-41778100-1354001545_thumb.pnpost-4483-0-09200700-1354001613_thumb.pn

post-4483-0-84718400-1357280252_thumb.pn

Residence: Canterlot

History: Pepperjack grew up Bouncing between her divorced parents Homes, Her father lived in Stalliongrad. While Her Mother lived in Ponyville.

While in Ponyville she spent most of her time with her Mother and sister just talking, laughing and shopping until her sister would leave for their

fathers in the summer. Pepper spent the spring and summer in ponyville and the fall and winter with her father in stalliongrad.

Once her sister left Pepper would spend most of her days in her clubhouse, Reading, Taking care of her plants and Pet Chicken, Drawing

and playing with her chemistry stuff. Then once the fall came She would say goodbye to her Mother and Pet Chicken (Nuggets) To go with

her father to stalliongrad. Where she would reminisce with her sister, About all the things they had done. Until winter would come.

Pepper then spent most of her time visiting the libraries, Studying all the fun Alchemaic things that ponyvilles library just didn't have.

She would have to wait until she got home to try them out though. While she loved her father He had always wanted sons. trying to teach

the girls sports and things. Unlike her sister however. Pepper Never wanted to do sports or anything Preferring Brains to Brawn. Which always

helped with her schooling. And while she always preferred to be alone and study. She had made a few close friends. Most of which came with

her to Canterlot Where she now lives with her sister. Going To Canterlot University to further her Studies. Outside of the classroom she loved

to hangout with her friends. And relax in the Canterlot gardens.

Character summary:

Pepperjack strives to make Equestria a better, safer place, and can't stand to see anypony sick or hurting. While she is a bit squeamish, she won't hesitate to help somepony in need. Pepper spends most of her time relaxing in the gardens, reading a good book, but she also enjoys drawing, music, and hanging with her close friends. She is generally shy, but once you get to know her she can be quite the hooful! However, she'll also be the best friend anypony could hope for. As far as her reading goes, Pepper wants to learn as much as she can in order to help further her studies and perhaps someday discover some amazing new potion to cure any kind of disease! While she may be book smart, she is not very street smart. Although, she believes she can "be a part of da crew" she just... Well... Isn't exactly cut out for that! She's also not very good with physical labor. She can barely lift herself up! And she can be a tad cowardly, but when it comes right down to it, she'll always do the right thing!

Likes: Drawing, singing (she'd never do it in front of others though), Dancing (same as singing), cooking, animals, science, studying, potion making, chocolate, candy (she's not allowed to have either though or else she gets hyper), chemistry, reading (especially romance novels), facts, and nature (looking at it, at least)

Dislikes: Ghosts (she's terrified of em), failure, slimy stuff, sports, sweat, and lies

Random facts: She dreams of flying, Pepper is a really good dancer, Pepperjack always keeps a small tube of pimple cream because someone once made fun of her about her "pimples" (which are actually just her spots!)

• Like 4

We understand, we just want to give you a heads up on some bigger things so that you don't write a lot and have to rewrite everything as a result :)

Can't wait to see more about your pony :D

As a side note, since she would be in Canterlot, there is, in the works, a Magical Guild. Perhaps after that starts up you could apprentice under an alchemist guild member ;)

We understand, we just want to give you a heads up on some bigger things so that you don't write a lot and have to rewrite everything as a result :)

Can't wait to see more about your pony :D

As a side note, since she would be in Canterlot, there is, in the works, a Magical Guild. Perhaps after that starts up you could apprentice under an alchemist guild member ;)

That'd be amazing! Pepperjack would love too! And thank you guys so much for helping me out on this! :D if there's anything that needs fixing lemme know and ill get on it quicker than pinkie pie on a cupcake! ;P

Hey there, LordGecy

Looks good so far, just something you should add to: The Cutie Mark story really doesn't give us much to work with. The acquisition of a Cutie Mark is one of the most important moments in the life of a pony, and your app should reflect that in some way.

Tell me what you think. :)

Ha ha I agree completely! Prior to this app she had never really had a cutie mark... So I'd never really thought her story through... But I hope that the revised one is good! :)

Cutie mark: Pepperjack always loved gardening and one day when she was wandering in the everfree forest she found a mysterious seed, she brought it home then planted it in her clubhouse right next to the window

So you say she was born in Whinnysota, but also lived near the Everfree Forest? Two things I'd like to point out here. Number one, the Everfree Forest is a scary, dark place, full of creatures that could eat a filly in one bite. We learned in one of the very first episodes that ponies are very afraid of the forest. I doubt a parent would just let their child go for a casual walk there. However, I am sure there are plenty of safe, sunny places where she could find a "mysterious seed." Number two, I'm pretty sure Whinnysota is not an approved location. The RP Helpers will probably ask you to take the location out of the application.

I also think it would be quite interesting if the seed she found was for a pepper plant, instead of a flower. Just a suggestion. :)

she took a swig and discovered a potion that allows the user to become an alicorn but only for a moment, when she returned to normal she saw that her cutie mark had appeared, it was of the phantom flower that helped her achieve such an amazingly wonderful potion!

Aw, I figured with a name like Pepperjack, you would have played it up and gone for something more cheesy. I don't know if the whole Alicorn thing is going to pass the RP Helpers though, seeing as they are not a playable species.

Residence: youth: ponyville (teen/adult: canterlot)

Now I see a little contradiction here:

History:

Youth: pepper was born in whinnysota to her lovely parents Monterey jack And Cream Cheese

Under Residence, you say she spent her youth in Ponyville, but under History, you say she spent her youth in Whinnysota. Oh, but on that note, if you look over the application form, you'll see that it says, "As such, we'd really rather not accept more characters with Ponyville as their residence at this time." I don't know if Ponyville as a location is going to pass... but since she doesn't live there anymore, it might be okay. :)

Pepper spends most of her time in her clubhouse reading a good book

I thought her clubhouse was near her childhood home of Ponyville. How does she go there often if she now lives in Canterlot? Or perhaps she is current a wanderer, as her history suggests:

Adult: then after college she travelled the world furthering her studies
and perhaps someday discover some amazing new potion to cure any kind of disease or allow Anypony to fly or use magic!

Just so long as you know she can never achieve this. The RP doesn't allow for non Pegasi to fly (unless using an airship), or non-Unicorns to use magic. It's alright for her to pursue it, but it should never happen in Roleplay.

Looks like you are off to a good start! Perhaps you could try a little punctuation, though. Would you like some help to make your application a little easier to read? :)

okay she need alot of work still should I change her back to a wip? while I finish building her story? and I'm going to summarize alot of her story and hide the big somewhat unimportant parts in a spoiler so its not gonna be too insanely long XD also is it alright to get a pet from fluttershy?

okay she need alot of work still should I change her back to a wip? while I finish building her story? and I'm going to summarize alot of her story and hide the big somewhat unimportant parts in a spoiler so its not gonna be too insanely long XD also is it alright to get a pet from fluttershy?

If you aren't planning to work on her right now, say maybe you'll take a couple days to work through her, go ahead and move her to [WIP]. :)

Getting a pet from Fluttershy isn't okay to put in your application, because it indicates that your character has already met Fluttershy. However, if you meet Fluttershy in a Roleplay after the character is accepted and get a pet from her then, that would be okay. As it says in the Roleplaying Rules, "No previous relationships with ANY Cast Character for ANY reason. This can be worked out and established in Roleplay later, but it is NOT to be in any Applications."

alright I have her as a wip again... And I'll continue to work on her... Cuz I... Think I have a ways to go before shes okay...Thanks for helping out so much!

Okay here's a few edits, stalliongrad, Chenya District for youth and fathers home and I made the alicorn potion invisibility! Is that alright? I still have a ways to go but that's a start! The edits are gonna be a bit few and far between... I got a job now and my edits are generally on my friends comp...

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize... I have her over hauled app on my flashdrive but I need to get ahold of a computer with internet :/ I'm very sorry about the wait...