Name:Symphonic Fire

Sex: Female

Species: Earth Pony

Eye: Red&Orange

Coat: White

Mane/Tail: Red&Orange

Physique: A musically multi talented pony with a bad temper and is very clumsy

Residence: Ponyville

Cutie mark: Orange double quaver notes with red head phones (in attached file). please send me some cutie mark ideas if u have any because it's just something i came up with in 3 minutes.

History: As a foal, Sym was a loney pony who thought she was nothing special. Both of her parents died so she lived with her grandmother Melody Heart. Since then she was unhappy and lonely until she met her best friends in school Shockwave and Argent Bloo who accepted her differences. At that time neither of them had their cutie marks. Weeks passed, Shocky and Bloo already have their cutie marks and Sym was so jealous and sad that she wrote a song about her feelings. When it was the Ponyville's young musicians competition, she sang and played her song and in the end when she actually won the contest, she realized that she was meant to be a musician and let everypony to enjoy her music.

Character Summary: Sym is overall a friendly pony with Shocky and Bloo as her best friends. She is a clumsy and bad tempered pony who always can't stop breaking instruments when she plays the wrong note! She is also lazy and a mess maker which her brother always cleans for her (brother is called Slick, you will see him later in my pics). Sym also has her own band called "Hoofs in the air" or "Starshine Mares" and performs at the music and performing arts center.

(Ready)

shockwave_vector_by_anonymousfemalebrony-d5mpllg.pngShock Wave (too big -_-)argent_bloo___gift_by_anonymousfemalebrony-d5mlw3u.png Argent Bloo (even bigger -_-)

post-6363-0-35588600-1354015231_thumb.pn

post-6363-0-64315700-1354016594_thumb.pn

I just happened to notice this app, and decided to give you some......helpful advice.

First, you need to specify what kind of app this is. WIP or Ready?

Second, you aren't allowed to reference other characters in your app unless they are approved and apped by you, so mentioning Octavia and Vinyl Scratch won't work.

Third, when it says she was abused by her father, since ManeRP is essentialy kept as cannon as possible, I don't think that will fly with the SeniorRP helpers either, since child abuse isn't really a thing in FIM.

I suggest reading this before making any edits or anything. Keep in mind, this is all based on stuff I've seen the RP helpers tell other perople on thier apps. I have no authority, but I guarentee you this will need some work before it's accepted.

Happy to help

~Midnight

• Like 1

Yeah before you get too into the app as said there are some issues, for one you cannot have relationships with cast, and Octavia and Vinyl are BOTH being played by people, and it's not fair to force your character on them, abuse is also not really allowed in mane rp... and what army is her father part of?

I do have a suggestion for her cutie mark though! How about a music note with the end on fire? to symbolize her burning passion for her music and the passion she puts in her song writing?

Yeah before you get too into the app as said there are some issues, for one you cannot have relationships with cast, and Octavia and Vinyl are BOTH being played by people, and it's not fair to force your character on them, abuse is also not really allowed in mane rp... and what army is her father part of?

I do have a suggestion for her cutie mark though! How about a music note with the end on fire? to symbolize her burning passion for her music and the passion she puts in her song writing?

Good Idea Lime.

Now that this is FFA I think it has a much higher chance of being approved. Good fortunes to you!

~Midnight