Canterlot Prep! (Closed Apart from Mane 6 and teachers)

Yes, another humanized Roleplay! Since the others have all fell asleep or died, Id like to make one that will thrive!

How Humanized RPs work: Pegasi and unicorns still have horns and wings, and everybody still have those cute ears!!!

NHyIP.jpg

Opening Plot:

Welcome to Canterlot preparatory School! We take students from grades 9 to 12 and do our best to teach them the skills they need to get into a good University!

We offer many different classes, and our small student body means everybody can have the attention they need! Our Counselling department gives students the time they need.

Our Student Homes are for those who's family live in other parts of Equestria.

While we do require students to stay on Campus During school hours, the weekends are yours!

We don't require Uniforms, but our school colours are Dark Blue and Purple!

In order for her to learn more about modern Equestrian society, Princess Luna has happily volunteered to be our Principal!

Here is the Application to our school!

Your name:

Your age:

Your grade:

Your gender:

Your Race: (unicorn, pegasus, or Earth humans)

Description of self:(Looks/hight/weight)

Quick Back Story: (Who are you/Where you come from)

Cutie Mark: (normally worn on an article of clothing/necklace, sometimes a tattoo.)

Current openings for cast:

Twilight Sparkle: Bahamut Ali

Rarity: Hinata2000100

Rainbow Dash: Shadowbolt0

AppleJack: Puzzlebeat

Fluttershy: Lord Gecy

Pinkie Pie: QueenChrysalis747

I will be taking 11 applications (NOT including the Mane 6): 11/11

I will start when two others, beside me have joined!

Character List:

CloudShimmers & Lightning Chaser-AshCloud

Morning Dawn-Morning Dawn

Quiet Harmony- QuietSaphire

Lockheart-Lockheart

Inksplotch-Linkhopper

Broken Chords-Browneh

PepperJack- Lord Gecy

"Shade" Britches- StarStorm

Nova Arkwing-NovaArkwing

Silver Wisp-SilverWisp

Hypn0ticD- Colette Irving

Puzzlebeat- PuzzleBeat

ValenceTiger- the Gleam Twins

Teacher List:

Mr.Smith (full name Shadow Smith)-SlayerZorgin (history)

Ms. Black (Licorice)- StarStorm (Chemistry)

Ms. Britches- StarStorm (english)

Lightning Dust- FermatatheBasse (PE)

• Like 3

So this is like Equestria High but with a slightly better structure and not going to crash and burn? I like this idea :smirk: but maybe for the grades is itt possible to have examples of viable age groups because it seems abit...vague right now and as for the ages itself do we put numbers or have it say they're Older Colt/Mare (depending on the ages)?

App is on the way to ya!

Your name: Bluemoon

Your age: 16

Your grade: 9th grade

Your gender: the abyss

Your Race: Pegasus

Description of self: clothing: cornflower blue silk skirt that goes down to her knees and a light blue t-shirt. physical: height 5'6", weight HOW DARE YOU!, hair is navy blue with a white stary patern and it looks like fluttershys in the pic but slightly longer then shoulder lenght, her eyes are forest green but her left eye changes depending on her emotion like a mood ring(she usually tries to keep her left eye closed)

Quick Back Story: I was born in ponyville which is also where i currently live and I would say that I am living a good life although others like to say that my mother 'shelters' me, whatever that meens

Cutie Mark: a telescope placed on the forward,right of her skirt

there simplistic the way I like it

[colour=#333333]blue: happy[/colour]

[colour=#333333]indigo: Ecstasy, Excited[/colour]

[colour=#333333]purple:in love[/colour]

[colour=#333333]deep lavender/plum:upheaval, violent love, despair[/colour]

[colour=#333333]pink: loving, affectionate[/colour]

[colour=#333333]baby blue: psychic sense, visionary, phobic[/colour]

[colour=#333333]white: meditative, philosophical, bored[/colour]

[colour=#333333]gray: little emotion, pessimistic[/colour]

[colour=#333333]lavender: solitary, cool, wistful, forlorn, wondering[/colour]

[colour=#333333]forest green: calm, relaxed, nonchalant emotions[/colour]

[colour=#333333]yellow: nervous, anxious, flustered[/colour]

[colour=#333333]multicoloured: wild, hyper, extremely moody, pandemonium, disorganized[/colour]

[colour=#333333]note: both eyes will change colour if emotion is intense[/colour]

• Like 1

Your name: MorningDawn

Your grade: 9th

Your gender: Male

Description of self:Black hair with red strips in it, about 4.7, and 80 lbs

Quick Back Story: MorningDawn, raised in Cloudsdale and is the baby of the family of 5. He is the shortest of his family and is constantly picked on for that fact.

Cutie Mark: Wears a t-shirt that has a mining symbol

[colour=#282828]Your name: Mr. Smith (full Shadowsmith)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your age: 35[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your grade: Teacher[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your gender: Male[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your Race: Unicorn[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Description of self: self combed hair slick and straight, approx 7'4, weight 140 lbs, wear's a crimson red suit [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Quick Back Story: Sir Shadow Smith, Born and raised in Canterlot, was hooked on history and mathematics but morely history, and became a teacher[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie Mark: a Book... a History book! usually seen on his Tie or the Tattoo he hides[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your name: Lightning Chaser[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your age: 16[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your grade: 10th[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your gender: Female[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your Race: Pegasus[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Description of self: Fiery red hair, blue eyes, white, in pretty good shape! I usually wear my purple jean skirt and black tights, knee high converse, and a deep blue shirt.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Quick Back Story: Ms. Lightning Chaser, I was born in a small town out of Trottingham, where my father raised me. My hobbies include Sword fighting eating, sleeping, flying, sleeping, sleeping, my pillow. I have a short temper, but love making friends.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie Mark: A sword handle with a neon blue lightning bolt coming out of it.... its a tattoo and I won't tell you where it is.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Here's mine![/colour]

Your name: Quiet Harmony

Your age: 15

Your grade: 9th

Your Race: Unicorn

Description of self: White Spiky hair with black tips, Light Blue eyes, White, slightly muscular, about 5'5'', Wears a Dark Blue Muscle shirt and Dark Blue Jeans, wears a gray Jacket.

Quick Back Story: Quiet Harmony was raised in Trottingham where he grew up around Music. I Like to do anything that revolves around music, but I tend to be very quiet, hence my name, and want to make new friends.

Cutie Mark: 3 necklaces, One a Flute, and the other 2 Musical symbols.

Your name: Lockheart

Your age: 17

Your grade: Junior

Description of self: 6'2", Tan with jet black hair and ice blue eyes along with a moderate build. Usually wears a blue shirt with a black jacket and black skinny jeans. Only wears black High top Chucks.

Quick Back Story: His name's Lockheart and he grew up on the streets of Manehatten. He has been a "blank flank" his whole life, but don't point it out. He fell into a clan called the "Blank Flanks", a group who is all over, hurting all who dare make fun of "Blank Flanks" He's very quiet and usually keeps to himself, and is really nice so long as others don't point out his difference.

Cutie Mark: None

Edited by Lockheart

both of you are approved!

But now we need to sort out classes, we cant have everyone having different classes or else there would be no social interaction. I was thinking a set of classes that everyone had, and then there being clubs for other interests.

The base schedule list would be ; "Homeroom->History->break/brunch/whatever you call it->Science->Math->Lunch->English.

If you guys have an suggestions, let me know!

[colour=#282828]Your name: Nova Arkwing[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your age: 16[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your grade: 10[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your gender: [/colour][colour=#282828]Male[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your Race: [/colour][colour=#282828]Pegasi[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Description of self: [/colour][colour=#282828]Well toned and athletically muscular with oddly shaped wings with a gold/yellow colour at the base of the wings, Hair colour being of various shades of blue with similar colouring on his tail, Emerald green eyes, 6'07 with unknown weight, during school hours he is seen wearing a Equestrian military cadet dress uniform.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Quick Back Story: [/colour][colour=#282828]Born in a militaristic and proud family on Cloudsdale, Nova was taught at a very young age on basic skills, many forms of self defense arts and flight training, being the top of his class in the Flight Academy he was recommended to Canterlot Prep where he would advance his education and prove himself to become a operative in the Equestrian Special Air Service, in his free time he is known as a brilliant singer and musician, his hobbies include singing, playing music, sword fighting, flying, is known to be very patient, and a very formidable opponent and very intelligent.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Cutie Mark: [/colour][colour=#282828]White sword with white wings located on the shoulder patch of his dress uniform.[/colour][colour=#282828] [/colour]

Your name: Wade Wilson (Note: This will be a non-mercenary Wade Wilson, so you don't need to worry about me pulling out any grenades/ninja weapons/firearms, well, not during school hours anyway.)

Your grade: 10th

Your gender:

Your Race:Earth

Description of self:(Looks/hight/weight) Skinny, Wears a red and black spandex superhero suit, blonde hair, pure white eyes

Cutie mark found on his left hand

Quick Back Story: (Who are you/Where you come from) Wade was a normal human until the summer when him and his friend Logan, were transferred into a corrupt hospital. There, Wade was given amazing Healing abilities and reflexes, but had all sanity taken away from him, after finding the kind of test done to people. Him and Logan escaped, parting ways. Logan went onto be a hero loved by many, where as Wade went on to have his own life, going Icogno, Logan having promised not to mention him.

Cutie Mark: A comic book speech bubble

Definitive character traits: Saying he looks like Ryan Reynolds, Breaking the 4th wall (Note: He uses this "Power" wisely), making pop culture references, Annoying everyone else.

(and Just for lulz, I'm gonna give me a crush on Applejack.