• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you could go back in time and get rid of karl marx, would you? or would you rather have a 5 dollar gift card to baskin robbins?

Never been to nor seen a Baskin Robbins in my life, and I don't know too much about Karl Marx.

I'll leave this one on the back burner :-|

whats the funnest roleplay you have been apart of?

Funniest Roleplay?

Hmm, that is a difficult one, given my OC's are generally accident prone...I would say the one I'm in now with LordBrony9 and Gerrard, simply for the fact there was a bear hug involved :P

ok, quick guide.

baskin robbins: yummy

Karl Marx: Communism.

so would you like a gift card to baskin robbins or for karl marx to not have been? or no answer?

I don't like messing with the time stream so probably the gift card.

I mean I wouldn't like to come back to our time and see us ruled by elephants or something, or possibly stop MLP from existing *Shivers*

I wouldn't take that risk :-|

best date experience?

(if you dont have one then, dont feel bad, ive never even been asked on a date :()

and if you feel thats too personal, then tell me and ill rip that outta my mind :)

Have yet to have one, and I don't feel bad, don't worry :)

Though what I just said won't be the case by the end of the week, just leaving it at that 'cause then it gets personal :P

Have you been paying attention to my Fact of the Day stream?

What is the longest isogram?

Well according to what I can see in regards to Fact of the Day, you have acquired a top hat, monocle and wooden pipe. Very sophisticated and awesome if I do say so myself :)

And longest isogram?....Is it this? [colour=#000000]Heizölrückstoßabdämpfung?[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Also thank you Germany <3[/colour]