Future Warriors ( Apply in OCC )

MorningDawn

Link to OCC above, plz apply there.

David jumped out of the wreckage that was his ship, apparently the Rebels have AA guns that his pilots had no idea about. His 2 spartan allies were unconscious on the ground. I mounted my sniper to my back, my pistol as my sidearm, my assault rifle is mounted on my back, and my mini gun i hold. I walk into the wreckage of my air ship named the Pegasus, i notice there is a small vehicle in the wreckage. I find my helmet in the sand nearby and dump all the sand out of it. When i am convinced it is empty enough to put on, i do. I wait for my new allies to get up, but i can't help but say one thing, " I don't play well with others."

(most Spartans were equipped with AI's)

'get up get up' my AI said to me as data loads in my face mask "why can't i see" i ask it 'your face is in the sand silly" dang hyperactive AI not once is it ever serious "well that explains why i couldn't see" i pick my face up from the sand and look around my ammunition monitor and shielding came up as well as my tactical map 'oh why is your map so fuzzy i like seeing the red and yellow dots' i ignored her "let's see Weapons. check, Flash bangs. check ammunition belt. sandy but check. spare burrito? why did you put that there" i asked her 'aww can't you take a joke jeez your serious' why can't you act serious i think to myself 'hey lookie over there another Spartan' "hmm?" i say looking over to see the other siting there 'hey over there yeah you woohoo you ok' she had asked "you didn't have to ask" "but as she asked you ok over there what happened?"

• Like 1

( Can you please capitalize and use proper grammar and such. Its really hard to tell who's talking. Thank you and i do understand that you have an AI, i do too. )

MorningDawn heard the voice speaking to him, " You friend over there is awake, i suggest being friendly and saying hello for once." MorningDawn responded with, " I know, I know. You can stop being my mother for once you know." MorningDawn had the finest AI for a Spartan like him, his AI was based off of Princess Celestia herself. MorningDawn looked at his new " friend" and said, " Hello....We crashed from rebels AA guns." MorningDawn grabbed his weapons and started walking away from the wreckage, " Well? Are you coming?"

(sorry i did most of that when i was tired and in the dark)

"yeah just hold up" i had said picking up my weapons and rechecking my list and had walked forward towards my new friend "so where are we heading to now, shut down that AA gun?"

" Not really an option now is it?" MorningDawn grabbed his equipment and hopped on the vehicle, " Mind waking our buddy over there?" MorningDawn jerked his head toward the Spartan on the ground near the wreckage, " In the mean time i will try to boot up the Warthog while his systems start up." MorningDawn heard his AI speaking again, " Go ahead and plug me into the Warthog." MorningDawn inserted the small chip into the machine, then a bright image of the Princess came as a hologram, " The vehicle still works, but we have no turret on the back." MorningDawn says, " We are going to have to deal with it, at least we don't have to wake him up and take our time. We will just have to let him sleep in the back of the car while my ' friend' gets to sit in the passenger seat and the other ' friend ' gets to cover the unconscious super soldier in the back." While his allies were pulling the super soldier and laying him in the back, MorningDawn sharpens his kukri knife and puts it away.

(whoops was not aware that it had started^^)

Swift was laying waste to his enemies in droves. Shot after shot, bullet after bullet. All opposing focres fell to his awesome might, even allies fell to there knees and worshiped his great power.Then he woke up << *groan*wha? where am I? last I remember I was pumping led into all kinds of bodies *groan*>> swift `swiftly`(get it^^) got to his hooves and made a quick check list << Head? Check. Legs and hooves? Check. Tail? Check. ``Tail`` *reaches between hind legs*. Check. Various weapons and Sonic screwdriver? Check. fez? *taps his head* Fez!? *frantically looks around* oh there you are *picks up fez and places it on head*>> Swift Strike began trotting out of and looking back at the wreckage << Wow. Now I remember what happened. Haha that was awesome. Hmm I wonder are there any more survivors? *looks around and notices the others* ah perfect I`ve got sheilds>> runs over to the other << hello my meaty pony sheilds>>

(pony sheilds = human sheilds)

Oh great, this is the psycho they sent with us, I remember him laughing while the Pegasus was crashing. The prick is insane, " Listen, ***hole. You don't want to get in my way....I don't play well with psycho maniacs that want pony meat shields to block bullets. If you get in my way..." MorningDawn looked toward a dead body of a pony, " You are going to end up like him, only with a bullet in your skull." He turned his visor on and heard his AI mothering him again," A little to graphic. This pony was the one who cleared out an entire Rebel base with a pistol!" MorningDawn tells her, " Yea, but he is the one we all call......Unstable." MorningDawn ignored what his AI said, " Alright, get in the Warthog I'll drive. My AI just told me the Rebel base is only about 5 miles away from here.

He hoped into the back after lifting the Spartan over his back. He turned around to look for any sign of movement in the smoldering wreckage. "Nothing is showing up but fire in the thermal scans, sir." His AI said calmly. He nodded and sat, looking over his supplies.

"i am in no way going to be some ponies Shield i say as i hop in the warthog and pull out my rifle scoping out in fron[colour=#0000ff]t [/colour]of us "so what the plan sneak in undetected or go in gun's blazin?" in the corner of my visor a message appeared >>hologram unit online "oh great" my AI had appeared on my shoulder from one of my Hologram projectors she based based off the Element of laughter

(if you couldn't guess by what i said)

<<I say you guys just stealthfully drive to the enemy base and just leave me there with my sonic and Combat knife and just comeback in about an hour, maybe two>> Swift said While trailling his knife on the passenger seat and dash of the worthog <<now are we gonna go gut some mares and foals...I meen rebels or are we gonna stand around a talk like panzies!>>

MorningDawn stared at the Spartan, " We are probably going stealthily. If we don't we might risk the mission." MorningDawn told his AI to start the car and then he started driving at excessive speeds, " Alright, all Spartans must have their visors on at all time or take a bullet to the Face by a rebel. Got it?!" After about 20 minutes he makes it to the base, " Alright i want you psycho maniac to clear the base with the soldier. While the rest of us Spartans get to try and take out the AA with some little toy I brought along with us." MorningDawn smiled and pulled out his minigun, " Alright lets do this." MorningDawn started using his equipment to get up, his jetpack. He flew up to the AA gun and waited for his ally.

" I finally get to play with my toys...." MorningDawn grabs his minigun and hears his AI speaking, " Very appropriate, have your buddy over there plant some explosives while you cover him, got it?" I nod and then i tell my ally, " Go plant some explosives on the AA gun and I'll cover you, got it?"

MorningDawn notices that no enimies come, " Strange...." MorningDawn walked over to the edge and saw 100's of dead rebel bodies on the ground, " Get out of there soldiers! Now!" He watched as the some of the dead bodies were climbing the tower, " Get ready for contact!" He started shooting his mini gun at the enemies, " Celestia run a bio on these things..." The AI started running some research while MorningDawn pumped lead into them, " I found out something, these are actually called the " flood" they are ancient creatures said to infest other planets that have life!" Just great...." Soldier plant the bomb and we'll jump off!"

He heard the convo going on on his coms system. "You guys need support?" He hopped into the back of the truck and found a sniper. Che king for ammo, he jumped up out of the truck and started flapping his wings with great power until he was hovering above the truck, about as high as they others were.

A dull, thumping pain rebounded inside the mare's head as she came to. Lavender awoke flat on her back, facing the sky. She watched as her VISR HUD buzzed into life, her small shield generator rebooting slowly. The disoriented mare rolled onto her front quickly and dashed for cover behind the wrecked warthog quickly, expecting snipers. Finding none, she made an effort to try and remember the mess she was in. Something about a rebel base..... A bomb...... Spartans.

Pulling her helmet off, she looked around, hearing voices. Lavender put her helmet back on and hustled around in the back of the wrecked warthog, looking for something to use. Bingo. She grinned as she pulled out one of her favourite toys, the grenade launcher. Sliding a shell from her belt and snapping it into the weapon, she hesitantly made her way around the blown out jeep, moving closer to the voices. "Captain Lavender Bloom, friendly. Please identify." The mare yelled, not moving out from her cover.

MorningDawn's gun pumped twice as much as lead into the Flood, " Celestia take care of the friendly while i cover!" Celestia started preparing her communications and spoke, " Friendly, this is Corporal David MasonField's AI. You may verify me as Celestia, state your location and we will send assist-" MorningDawn was tackled by one of the Flood, " Get off me you hunk of rotten flesh!" Celestia ignored his crys for help and spoke again, " Well, looks like you are going to assist us....Do us a favour and try and get off of that Warthog there and get up the tower...We have some Unidentified hostiles in the area so be careful."

Swift jump out of the worthog<< mutants!? HAHAHA NOW THIS IS WHAT I`M TALKING ABOUT!>> Swift placed his knife in one hoof and his M6D pistol in the other. (ITS THE HALO 1 PISTOL RUUUNN!) Swift bgan running toward the pack of mutants repeadedly firing into the hoard aiming right for the face *bang bang bang * <<wow these things take bullets like sponges...and somthing tells me thats not a good thing*puts gun back in holster* maybe a quick blade to the face will help>> Swift then jump right into the hoard weilding only a combat knife <<now this is where things get interesting>>

He spotted a horde of them coming up to MorningDawns left, and started firing, the knock back sending him back a few feet each time, but he hit every shot. "Sending you a small heads up, Morning, theres a pack of about five about to flank you." He put in another mag and started firing. " Make that four... three... two... "

( oh c*** i forgot about my rp name, just stick with it....That will be my fake name..Oh just for music in the background

)

David started shooting his mini gun once more pumping more lead into the enemies," We have to get out of here!" He started covering the others so they could escape, " Let's get a Pegasus ( ship ) out here!"

The hoof of one of the stallions left at the Pegasus crash site began to wiggle. "Oh, horse apples. It feels like I got headbutted by Big Macintosh," the stallion said as his eyes opened. After struggling to his hooves, he looked around and found that most of the crew was missing. He moved to the cockpit to find the lifeless body of the pilot. "Judging from this wound, he must have died before the crash. There were definitely more ponies on this ship before we got attacked. It's unlikely that they were captured by the enemy, otherwise I wouldn't still be in this ship."

Retrieving his helmet from the floor, Highfall put it on and booted up his HUD. Scanning the weapon rack, he grabbed the sole remaining weapon. "I hate DMR's. They're so slow, but it's definitely better than not having a weapon." After stocking up on ammunition, the stallion trotted outside the ship and found tire tracks. "There was a warthog on this ship when we took off. The survivors must have taken it to escape. I should try to get in contact with them." Highfall tuned his comm and broadcasted, "This is Sergeant Iron Blitz of the 105th SOC unit. Is there anypony on this frequency?"

'[colour=#ee82ee]...wa..k..up...wake...up...WAKE UP[/colour]​' my AI was bothering me about waking up after i had placed the explosives i must have fallen through the roof "what happened and where am i?" i had asked her '[colour=#ee82ee]dunno but you should get out of here before those nasty zombie things come back[/colour]' she had said "zombie things what are you talking about... you know what never mind" i had gotten back up from the pile of rubble i was under i had looked up to see that i had fallen a whole four stories i had thrown a hook up to the top and climbed up slowly i had looked around to see that everypony had left "well that's just gran..." i had heard a beeping noise coming from behind me "oh crud" i had ran as fast as i could to the edge of the building and jumped doing a good (barrel) roll onto the rough ground after i got up i heard a faint being broadcasting over a frequency i had seen the tire tracks of the warthog go off in another direction so i had followed it turning on my camo so i couldn't be spotted

(just imagine the explosion went off)