A Friend in Need ( Open )

MorningDawn

Lightning looked toward Dusk and Dopple. [colour=#a52a2a]"O-Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry you. I was just trying out a spell."[/colour][colour=#000000] He said.[/colour]

Lightning looked down to the floor timidly. [colour=#a52a2a]"I'm very skilled in magic, so it's no problem for me to do a spell like this."[/colour] He said, shyly. He didn't mean to cause worry, he should've showed them when they were ready.

Lightning had a blush on his cheeks from Dusk hugging him. He also nodded to Dopple. [colour=#a52a2a]"Yes, I should have done it outside, and thank you for the complement." [/colour][colour=#000000]He said to Dusk.[/colour]

Dusk was still staring at the night sky in her living room. Not only because it was beautiful, but because she needed to think. Up in the bedroom... What had happened? She wasnt yet sure. Had she been overcome with her feelings for Broad Sword? Or was she getting feelings for Dopple? He had been everything Broad Sword had been since he came in the house, but... He was still a changeling, and she hated his kind for what they had taken from her. Could this be a chance for her to redeem herself? And for Dopple to gain some sort of respect for his kind? She wasnt sure... But that look in his eyes... She looked back at him glaring at Lightning. She got up and moved next to him and leaned against him, her eyes back on the stars.

[colour=#333333]Tipper happened to be on the groove as he 'walked' down the street, his bass speaking in it's melodious tone.[/colour]

[colour=#333333]"Shine...make 'em wonder what you got....make 'em wish that they were not...on the outside lookin' bored...." the purple earth pony sang, his afro mane bobbing with his head-banging.[/colour]