A Suggestion for the Users

Rosewind

I have a suggestion not for this forum, but for the users and how they choose to treat the staff -- specifically the Admins:

Manestream and Artax put a great deal of time, effort, and sacrifice to bring this wonderful site to us, and I think both are due our deepest respect and gratitude.Think about what you are saying, on or off the forum. We are guests on this forum. You would not go into somebody's house and demand to see their mortgage information, track in mud, say mean things to the host, post adult stuff on their walls, or use foul language (at least I hope not). Donations are housewarming gifts, to be used by the host as they wish.

Treat our community the same way and give due respect to those who spend their personal time and funds to give something special to us. They do not run this site for profit, and they never have. Canterlot is a gift, for us!

Think about this next time you think about saying something unkind. :Celest:

• Like 7

Here here! I know that sometimes we may not agree with what the staff has to say, but that's because humans tend to vary in opinion, that doesn't mean you have to be cruel or negative with your thoughts! It never hurts to thank the people for providing us bronies a home, a shelter in the storm...and trust me I'v looked there is no better MLP rp site out there!

We are very blessed and very lucky to have such a safe haven in the storm that is the internet.

• Like 1