Ohayo everypony!

Amaroq

Welcome to Canterlot!

Introductions tend to be where I stick around most the time when I'm here :)

So what music do you like most? I like rock and metal.

And do ya have a favourite animal? I love cats!

I can't do much with my xbox (I wander who's fault that is...)

Call me Cat!

Hello Cat. :)

I generally vary on what type of music I prefer. It really depends on the mood I'm in!

As for animals, I love cats myself. I have a cat named Shadow, and a Golden Retriever, named Sarah. They're both a riot. As for my favorite though, I'd probably have to say that my favorite animal, specifically, would be a snow lepoard.

Why can't you do much on your Xbox?

Hello Cat. :)

I generally vary on what type of music I prefer. It really depends on the mood I'm in!

As for animals, I love cats myself. I have a cat named Shadow, and a Golden Retriever, named Sarah. They're both a riot. As for my favorite though, I'd probably have to say that my favorite animal, specifically, would be a snow lepoard.

Why can't you do much on your Xbox?

Is Shadow a black cat? I love black cats as well, I'm just about to change my profile pic :D My favourite wild cat are leopards! I even adopted Amur leopards from WWE once, but my mum had to cancel it, don't ask why.

I can't do much on xbox 'cause:

1) Don't have many games

2) Theres someting wrong with the live connection, I would laugh if it was because it's close to the end of my membership (unless I renew it)

Is Shadow a black cat? I love black cats as well, I'm just about to change my profile pic :D My favourite wild cat are leopards! I even adopted Amur leopards from WWE once, but my mum had to cancel it, don't ask why.

I can't do much on xbox 'cause:

1) Don't have many games

2) Theres someting wrong with the live connection, I would laugh if it was because it's close to the end of my membership (unless I renew it)

Shadow actually is a grey tortie, but she lives up to her name by following me everywhere.

That sucks that your mum cancelled your adoption, :( !

I'm sorry you don't have many games for your Xbox. I don't either, oddly enough. It's not actually my box either. It's my roommates. Haha.

Shadow actually is a grey tortie, but she lives up to her name by following me everywhere.

That sucks that your mum cancelled your adoption, :( !

I'm sorry you don't have many games for your Xbox. I don't either, oddly enough. It's not actually my box either. It's my roommates. Haha.

There's 4 cats in this house, and 2 of them are mine, and guess what... They're both black XD

Also, is Shadow a young or old cat?

I know, I wanted to keep the adoption :scream: I managed to hide my disapointment when she told me. Technically, it's my fault sorta, but I won't tell you unless you wanna know?

I'v basically got 2 games, another which is rented but we've had it a while now, and sometimes I borrow games from my brother when he comes round. So I got 4 here. And I don't really play PS2 so...

@LifeIsMusic -- Shadow is about 6 years, or more old? I think... She was actually my roommate's cat, so he would know better. But anyway, spill the beans! Tell me!

@MyLittlePonyTales -- I actually Googled "MLP RP" and it was the first thing to pop up on the list. I'm definitely very happy with Google's choice of selection, so far.

@Supersonic777 -- We can 'New'bies together! /victory dance

Annddd... A BIG thank you to everyone who welcomed me. I definitely appreciate it and I hope to chat with you all more some time!

• Like 1

Salutations, fellow tea lover! I apologize if I'm a bit late with this, but I'm rather rusty with greetings.

I hope this place is to your liking, and I just want to ask, what's Oregon like? Or Indiana? XD

Very interesting choice of career, by the way! Sounds like fun. Unless you're dealing with Chow Chows. XD

Neat choice of name. "Amaroq", like the wolf from Julie and the Wolves?

Salutations, fellow tea lover! I apologize if I'm a bit late with this, but I'm rather rusty with greetings.

I hope this place is to your liking, and I just want to ask, what's Oregon like? Or Indiana? XD

Very interesting choice of career, by the way! Sounds like fun. Unless you're dealing with Chow Chows. XD

Neat choice of name. "Amaroq", like the wolf from Julie and the Wolves?

YES! Exaclty! Julie of the Wolves is exaclty where I pulled the name from. After I read that book as a kid, I got all tied up with Inuit legends.

Oregon is wet, but it's nice. The temperature isn't too cold, nor is it too hot. Indiana is VERY hot in the summer (Not as bad as some places, but the humidity is a killer) and VERY snowy 'n cold in the winter. Also, it's very brown... Too many cornfields.

• Like 1

spill the beans! Tell me!

Well ok...

In May or before, I was told that marc's (Don't bother asking who he is) dad was moving and offered his house to us. They were gonna give it to someone else but, they died (I don't even know them personally).

My mum and marc said that it was my choice if we moved or not, I said yes (eventually) because the house sounded better than our current.

When we moved my mum said that she had to cancel it, I forgot what she said exactly but something to do with our change of address.

The only good thing about moving here is the house and the school I go to let's you dye your hair (but not to bright)