Innovative topic name

Nexar

About Myself: Helly everyone, everypony, every1 or whatever you'd like to hear at this point^^

I am from Austria, which is located in the central Europe for those who wanted to know. (And no, there are no kangaroos in Austria! They are in Australia, and Austria often gets mixed up with Australia)

Since January 2011 I'm working in the Austrian Army, to be more specific I'm the commander of an IFV (Infantry fighting vehicle). Yeah, I know... beeing female and working in the armed forces doesn't really fit, but... Deal with it^^

My main hobby is Roleplay in general. I like every kind of roleplay, be it P&P, Forum or LARP. I also like sport (most of all swimming) and I like to know at least a little bit of everything, so I am able to talk about almost any topic and that I could talk to a sciencist as well as a worker or a policeman.

How I found Canterlot.com: Mainly... I was searching for a MLP Forum RPG and searched for that in google. Well... the first link Google gave me led me here...

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: It was a lazy, boring day in April 2011. I was sitting in my tank as as we had to wait half a day, I was browsing the web on my mobile phone... 4chan... /b/....

I stumbled upon a thread featuring many pictures of MLP, and as I kinda tought they were cute, I showed the pictures to my fellow soldiers and one told, that those were characters from My little Pony. As I had nothing better to do, I watched an episode of the show. From that day on i enjoyed watching the whole show :)

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle
Besides of what I have already written... there are only two more things to say.

First of all, I pretty much love to play unusual and/or exotic characters. There aren't many who'd like to play those as well, but I do belive, that those ones also want to be loved and to be played! And that's what I'm doing. That's the reason I want to play a changeling, despite having problems finding someone to play with.

Second... as I already said, I'm from Austria. That there are no kangaroos isn't the only difference to Australia, it's also the language. In my class I always was the best in english, and after a long time of learning, speaking and writing it, I'd like to say, that my english is pretty good. At least compared to someone else not living in a country, where english is the main language. So I have to apologize for each and every mistake I make, have maked and am going to make troughout my life, but I hope that you were neitherless able to understand what I wrote.

Thank you for reading everything :)

If you want to ask me anything, feel free to do so :3

ps: never click "Preview Post" on an introduction thread... I did it and everything was lost... forever...

Hello and thank you :)

Yes, I have played in roughly a dozen forum rpgs till now, but I have to admit that I have played in only one english board till now... So feel free to correct me on any mistake that I make^^ I'm always looking forward to improve my english skills :)

Giant insects? No... Over the last thousands of years we have killed pretty much any animal that could be a treath to our life. Sadly this also includes most wolves and bears. At least foxes arent extinct^^

Thank you, thank you... I'm writing on Nexars APP already... Will see what will happen...

Thank you :)

Are there really giant insects in Australia?

Almost finished my application. I'm going to meet some friends now and will finish it when I get back. See ya all then^^

Also: if you have any questions, feel free to ask me^^

Also2: I'm training Combat Sambo, a russian military fighting skill^^ and also a little bit Systema