A Changling of Heart (actual RP)

[colour=#008080]"the doctor and the one he is talking to are changlings and that princess you just met was Chrysalis." [/colour]Rainbow Dash explained [colour=#008080]"now please help me with Fluttershy."[/colour]

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lighting Lane looked out over Ponyville, her job was simple enough, get rid of the clouds entering from the Everfree forest. Sure, given the fact that she wasn't orginally Lightning Lane, and that her name was actually Cryie, she could have been worse off. Having survived the shield blast and inflitarting pony society, she had regretted her posistion in her former military. Lightning glanced into the town, where she saw something that made her slighlty cold.

"Oh..you've got to be kidding me...Just when i put my old life behind me, after 10 years She shows up"

Cryie watched at her queen walk in Ponyville

(At this point she just ran away to Twilights house with Cadence after Cadence got upset at everyone for not accepting her or giving her a shot)

Chrysalis cried in the house as Cadence put a hoof over her, "Come now sister it will be ok, it will all work out," the mare said. Chrysalis looked away, "Not it won't, no pony accepts a monster like me into society!" she sobbed and Cadence sighed, "Stop crying sister you know that strong emotions weaken you," she said and Chrysalis shook her head, "No, maybe I should be gone!"

Cryie looks around, before letting her eyes change back to ther natural colour "My Queen, it has been many years since i last saw you, and it seems the world has not be kind on you. I must ask, what happened after the shield went up? I've always wondered what happened, but i...i had a decision to move on"

Cryie lovered her head slightly

Chrysalis walked over and touched her horn to Cryie's head, "It's ok you did what you felt was right," she smiled, "But it was so harsh to find love, but we did what we must, but it's time to start a clean slate,"

Cryie starts to walk out, then stops.

"My queen...I am sorry for this, i truely am. I pains me to say goodbye to our family, and i do understand if you..dislike me after everything i've done for and against the hive..."

She sighs and looks at her hooves, before turning around "If you need me, i'll be there"

Then, she flares her wings and flies out

• 2 weeks later...

"R-really? What do you mean?"

Fluttershy surveyed the room seeing only familiar faces par one.

"Who are you?"

She tried to stand up only to far back on the floor, not fully recovered from being unconscious.

"Ohhh, and why do I feel so woozy?"