A Requiem of Stars: Time's Demise (OOC: Open, Please Apply)

Yep, take your time. I'm around.

As for those questions/statements:

1) Sounds like a blast, love stories that start by ruining someones day.

2) Perfectly do-able

3) Fighting evil things to save the world...I have no problem with violence here.

4) N/A for me.

Also: YEAH! I'm a side character, everyone knows that side characters are the potatoes of the story, plus if it comes down to it I don't have to pull a Fallout 3 lone wanderer move!

Yeah, i would reply, but i think it be better if i let a few others go first. Feel's like i've been using up 1/3 of the space. I'll back away for hte next 3 or so posts (unless it looks like it's dead, in which i'm all guns blazing)

Yeah, i would reply, but i think it be better if i let a few others go first. Feel's like i've been using up 1/3 of the space. I'll back away for hte next 3 or so posts (unless it looks like it's dead, in which i'm all guns blazing)

I'm all for that :) besides, need to see other people's reactions to this! I think I made the Luna kidnapping scenario very...tragic.

Very, and you realsie Shadow going to feel like an ass becuase he ditched to help the civilians right?

Also, i wonder what'll happen to Storm who is inside the castle...It'll be fun to watch

Well, that was sort of the intention for Shadow Flare :shifty: but as for Cirrus Storm...Helios would have ignored him as if he were an ant. Only reason he didn't ignore Lunar Cross was because that ant could bite :P

Well, that was sort of the intention for Shadow Flare :shifty: but as for Cirrus Storm...Helios would have ignored him as if he were an ant. Only reason he didn't ignore Lunar Cross was because that ant could bite :razz:

Hahaha, yeah. being bitten hurts, even for gods like him.

Still, not sure if Shaodw should go back for Lunar, Luna, Storm or go for civilians

Hahaha, yeah. being bitten hurts, even for gods like him.

Still, not sure if Shaodw should go back for Lunar, Luna, Storm or go for civilians

Fire ant bites hurt :cry: and that's up to you. Although, Lunar did make that last howl at the top of his lungs...so Blaze might have heard it.