HeXen: Beyond Equestria(OOC)

DarkStar

Um... guys... ERROR! There was supposed to be something special, at least somewhat, about the chapel as well. The chapel is supposed to be sealed by a thick stone door(until you approach it). It is textured with four tiles arranged in a square format, each tile having a skull in the very center. By approaching the door, you trigger its mechanism... then comes more fighting. xP

Yay pictures! This time, they're pictures of where we should be right now... I decided to skip the portion where you open the stone door and fight off the spiders, just so we're all on the same page... I hope that's alright. >.>

Chapel Door

post-3711-0-51305400-1357064710_thumb.jp

Baddies

post-3711-0-01432200-1357064712_thumb.jp

Wall Right

post-3711-0-52106400-1357064713_thumb.jp

Room Front

post-3711-0-98971500-1357064714_thumb.jp

Wall Left

post-3711-0-40122800-1357064716_thumb.jp

IMPORTANT! My Sophomore year is back up in its second semester as of today. On top of that, one month from now is the beginning of this year's Golf season. With this said, I may not be on as much as I used to be for the past couple of weeks(Winter Break). I do hope you understand... it is with this that I promise to try and keep this roleplay's greatness so that you guys may still appreciate any opportunity to post no matter how long it's been! If I weren't in school, then things might be easier... but I also want to be an educated adult that's in a decent place in life just like the rest of you. ^^

!!!VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Okay, so it looks like this thread is officially dead. The RP thread was moved to the 18+ section, and I'm a minor. So I cannot gain access to the RP thread anymore. Unless you guys can find yourselves another person that knows the game, or you simply want to improvise, go right ahead! ^^ However, I unfortunately will have to leave this thread. My deepest apologies everyone...