Techno's Very Magical Christmas!

Techno Tealeaf

Sorry if this is in the wrong area but I just had to let all my Canterlot friends know about the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!

It all started with a huge family get together my family calls the "Who feast", we gather up as much family as we can and everyone brings a dish to eat. We also have a white elephant gift exchange and play a ton of games. This year we managed to get the entire family for the feast, which is no small feat! Seriously we give the Apple family a run for their bits. Somehow though everyone was there and having a great time taking pictures and chatting.

I had just gotten a silly wolf hat/scarf/mittens combo and everyone was grinning ear to ear taking pictures. I turned around so that my boyfriend could take a picture too and...

there he was down on one knee with a ring box in hand.

He made a long speech about how much he loves me and no matter how hard things get he wanted to make sure I was always right by his side.

I joked "What took you so long?!" and of course said yes.

His mother even rented us a limo so we could go see the lights in town and celebrate.

This is without a doubt the best Christmas ever. :)

• Like 4

Oh Congratulations my dear Techno! I am so happy for you!

What did the parrots get you for Christmas? :)

Oh the parrots were actually quite well behaved for the party, unusually so actually. They enjoyed a kabob of fruits, veggies, and a little bit of chicken so they had a wonderful time too.