Drawsborough (Arylett's Art)

Arylett

I am a drawer and designer of OCs, so that's mostly what you'll be seeing in this thread. Note, I do not vector in any fashion. All of these were hand drawn, and not traced. Some were just heavily referenced from show poses.

Pearl Light (Earth Pony OC)

My secondary OC, Pearl Necklace, is featured in this art.

pearl_light_by_arylett_dawnsborough-d5dl7c6.png

Dawn of the Six (Featuring multiple OCs. The only one that belongs to me is the tan unicorn mare, Artsy Dreamscapes)

The other OCs include:

• Klopp Thunderhead, the white pegasus stallion to the left. (Klopp's OC, another new member who just joined here alongside me)

• Nicolas Quill, the tan earth pony stallion in the middle. (Nicolai-B's OC of DA)

• Flareth, the green earth pony mare in the middle. (Flareth13's OC of DA)

• Jack Stache, the blue unicorn stallion with Artsy. (Blinkingsky's OC of DA. Designed by me)

• Violet Fox, the purple pegasus mare to the right. (AnthpathicZora's OC of DA)

dawn_of_the_six_by_arylett_dawnsborough-d5ccxn6.png

Artsy Dreamscapes Complete Reference (Unicorn OC)

This is a detailed reference for my primary OC and ponysona, Artsy Dreamscapes. The cutie mark? It represents creativity and originality, being a symbol that Artsy herself designed in her artistic endeavors.

artsy_dreamscapes___complete_reference_by_arylett_dawnsborough-d5hg7u4.png

Queen Amaterasu (Alicorn OC belonging to PuddingValkyrie of DA)

art_trade___queen_amaterasu_by_arylett_dawnsborough-d5ehvci.png

Osseous "Bones" (Klopp's Unicorn OC)

osseous___bones___by_arylett_dawnsborough-d5e0noj.png

Springtime Shine (Earth Pony OC)

Made for Hasbro's pony OC contest a while back. Didn't even make it into the finalists, sadly. I worked very hard to make this one fit into the show.

springtime_shine_by_arylett_dawnsborough-d51nb9o.png

Dreamless

Features a depressed Artsy in a pose based on Pinkamina Diane Pie.

dreamless_by_arylett_dawnsborough-d5p8uc3.png

• Like 4

Wow..... you have amazing art, Drawsborough! I'd love to see more of your work whenever you get the chance to show it all off. :D

Thanks! I think I've shown off all my recent work worth showing though.

Note, just because its a vector, doesn't mean its a trace. :) Very awesome art, can't wait to see the rest.

I wasn't implying that in any form. I was merely stating that it is not a vector in addition to not being traced despite similarity to show poses. But thank you. :3