New brony here... :)

SlaygodTheOtaku

About Myself: Hi, I'm Jonah, or Johnathon but I prefer Jonah. I am 17 years old, from the midwestern US, and I recently became a fan a few days ago. I knew about bronies for awhile, but then I realised I had a lot of friends who are fans, and watched the first episode with my nieces and realised how good the show is. I am on season 1 so don't mind my little knowledge of the show, haha. My interests include anime/manga, internet, videogames and programming. I found the site through google by looking up "pony forums" cause I was not sure what else to search. My favorite anime/manga/cartoons include Bleach, Beyblade, Ao no Exorcist, Soul Eater, and MLP:FiM (of course!). I am a huge nerd too, I run Linux and am currently planning a Linux distribution at this very moment. I am homeschooled so I don't have many real life friends, I'm also autistic and have ADHD. Anyways, hello everyone and I hope to be good friends soon! :)

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I had known about bronies for a while but realised I had a lot of friends who were MLP:FiM fans, and I watched the show with my nieces and I liked it.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hi, I'm Jonah, or Johnathon but I prefer Jonah. I am 17 years old, from the midwestern US, and I recently became a fan a few days ago. I knew about bronies for awhile, but then I realised I had a lot of friends who are fans, and watched the first episode with my nieces and realised how good the show is. I am on season 1 so don't mind my little knowledge of the show, haha. My interests include anime/manga, internet, videogames and programming. I found the site through google by looking up "pony forums" cause I was not sure what else to search. My favorite anime/manga/cartoons include Bleach, Beyblade, Ao no Exorcist, Soul Eater, and MLP:FiM (of course!). I am a huge nerd too, I run Linux and am currently planning a Linux distribution at this very moment. I am homeschooled so I don't have many real life friends, I'm also autistic and have ADHD. Anyways, hello everyone and I hope to be good friends soon! :)

[colour=#282828]Welcome welcome welcome, a fine welcome to you![/colour]

[colour=#282828]Welcome welcome welcome, I say how do you do?[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Welcome welcome welcome, a hip, hip, hip, hooray![/colour]

[colour=#282828]Welcome welcome welcome to Canterlot todaaaaaay![/colour]

[colour=#282828] :Pinkie:[/colour][colour=#282828] [/colour][colour=#282828] :D[/colour]

[colour=#282828]You shound go to the Chat room once you ha[/colour]ve mad 3 posts to unlock it, you will meet some really great ponies there including I'll be there :) can't wait to get to know you, because just like you I'm into Video Games, I want to become a programmer, and I enjoy Anime/Manga

• 2 weeks later...