My name is Sky Dive and I have sunglasses and enthusiasm!

SkyDiggityDive

About Myself: Well, I'm a mane stylist and like to meet new ponies! I was born in Cloudsdale but moved to Canterlot very young. My inheritance from my mother allowed me have enough money to stay there so that I did! I'm straight but not really looking unless it's somepony really special. I like to go adventuring with anyone willing and I enjoy going to music cafes. I also like to draw a lot.

How I found Canterlot.com: I searched google and found this hoping for better roleplays than on Facebook

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Well, I knew this fandom exsisted an had some friends in it, I wasn't a hater I just didn't really care. My girlfriend told me about it and I watched it and loved it! I watched the whole first season in a day (maybe two my memory fails me) But yeah. that was august 2011 and I have been headlong into the fandom ever since.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity
Hello everypony! It's nice to be here, I just hope I can find my way around...

Please... describe these sunglasses you possess.

Do you wear them at night?

Do you wear them so you can keep track of the visions in your eyes?

Welcome to Canterlot. :D

Well, I used to wear them all the time but not anymore, I wear them whenever now. They are pretty much the pair shown in that movie The Invisible Stallion, only blue Black lenses.