Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

Alan-

[colour=#0000CD]"First, right now your a human. Second, try not to freak out but your not anywhere close to ponyville. Your in america. Fort wayne to be exact. Now the million dollar question is; how did you get here?"[/colour]

WHOA, WHOA, WHOA! "Shadow!" Both twins shouted before Stephen pulled him out of the line before he could earn himself any more dirty looks. "Be that as it may, that really doesn't give you the right to just flat out harp on our race like that!" He said, a little harsher than he would've liked. "How would you like it if we went to your world, knowing next to nothing about it, spending half a day in it, and just flat out insulting Ponies just because we can??" He then tried to illustrate his point by huffing and scoffing. "Pony society, HA! All they know is magic, friendship, and love?? Ha ha ha! So stupid! Sucks that they don't know anything else!" He then sighed. "Look... Just because this world functions differently than yours doesn't mean it automatically sucks. Now let's just get back in line..." Stephen then led Shadow back into the line, wondering what could be done to make Shadow see that the human world wasn't all bad... But what??"

--

"Ah guess so... Now, Discord, do you know who you're gonna look fer next?? If so, is there any way you can give 'em a message??" Seth asked, hoping to pass something along to anyone else who found a pony before he, too, had to head back to his farm and work. He was gong to post a message later, but what if they didn't go online?? Perhaps Discord could pass something along to them... In the meantime, Seth wanted to get his job out of the way so he cold come back over and help Jesse and Fluttershy out...

--

What to say, what to say....? Colette wracked her mind for something to say to break the awkward silence, but at the same time, not annoy the Queen to no end. She could ask how David first reacted once he found out she was the Changeling queen, but that could quickly go south... Talking about her subjects didn't seem like a good idea, either, as that could, too, go south. "So, Queenie..." What to add, what to add?? "You can shapeshift, right?? I've never seen ya do it... Try changing into me." Colette immediately bit the inside of her cheek. That was a dumb thing to ask! But still...

--

Not even 15 minutes after Colette left with the Mares, Connor came back up the stairs, still rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He was far more tired than he thought! Looking around and assuming that everyone else was still in bed, he powered up his laptop, logged on to his usual haunts, and did a classic double take. Josh, the most popular Youtuber since Pewdiepie, just posted a Tweet about possibly finding a Pony! Colette is going to have a HUGE nerdgasm as soon as she found out! Taking a chance, Connor Tweeted back,

>>Funny you mention that, josh! Call me crazy, but we found Ponies, too!<<

Seeing as he run out of characters, he added,

>>Look around Brony forums for a message from my good friend HypnØticD!<<

With that, Connor headed over to YouTube, clicked on Josh's latest video, and there , with josh, was another former Pony. Connor couldn't tell how he know,he just did... Here HAD t be some way to actually reach Josh!

((Another quad post! And all of them have some length to them! I still got it!))

Whilst Connor was on the phone, Colette grabbed her laptop and began to type up a draft of what could be the single craziest message she had ever typed:

>>Greetings, all!

My name is HypnØticD, but just HypnØ or D will suffice.

What I'm about to ask is going to sound absolutely crazy. A friend and I have found two ponies, and a third one on the way. I know it sounds crazy, but if anyone has experinced a freaky storm followed by just finding a strange person who has since then stated they were from Equestria, especially Ponyville, please contact me along with pictures of the pony in question. And if at all possible, a picture of their cutie mark. Not to sound perverted, but we need to make sure that it is a pony you found. We want to know how many ponies there are, as well as where they are. We may have a way to send them them home.<<

Once she was done, she turned to Connor. "Where should I post this??"

((Bumping this for all the humans who haven't seen it as of yet...))

Josh:

Josh's cellphone wakes him up, " Already!" He turns his alarm to snooze, everyday he wakes up at 2 am in the morning to record some videos. His schedule is jammed packed and he has very little free time with his friends. He rubs the sleep out of his eyes and goes to the bathroom to clean up, he brushes his teeth, takes a shower, puts on a new JoshGaming t-shirt, and gets ready for some independent recording. He's been working on a series that takes a long time, so he goes into his gameroom. He combs his hair into his unique hair-do, and gets ready for some recording. But right before that, he checks his phone for any kind of update, " Alright baby lets see what you got." He already knows tons of people have replied to his tweet, he scrolls down reading all the comments. One intrigues him the most, "Funny you mention that, josh! Call me crazy, but we found Ponies, too!" He opens up the person's account and see's an external link leading to some brony sight. He scrolls over his profile and see's some of his friends. Josh taps on one of the people, then seeing a message appear,

"My name is HypnØticD, but just HypnØ or D will suffice.

What I'm about to ask is going to sound absolutely crazy. A friend and I have found two ponies, and a third one on the way. I know it sounds crazy, but if anyone has experinced a freaky storm followed by just finding a strange person who has since then stated they were from Equestria, especially Ponyville, please contact me along with pictures of the pony in question. And if at all possible, a picture of their cutie mark. Not to sound perverted, but we need to make sure that it is a pony you found. We want to know how many ponies there are, as well as where they are. We may have a way to send them them home"

Josh reads it and decides to send a message, but he realizes that he hasn't had his account made yet. He makes the account and starts to send the message:

" Hey! This is JoshGaming, here, and well......you might think that this is just some 12-year-old kid who made an account that says JoshGaming, but its not....I'm the real deal, and i need to tell you something. This message you sent, well......I kind of found a pony as well, claims his name is Time Spinner. We've been making some vid's together and well he's an awesome gamer....Just wondering.....Not trying to sound creepy or anything....Mind if i come over and we may be able to work something out with these ponies. Not anything sexual! No! This guy keeps on asking me questions i think you may be able to answer. Anyways....If you need proof see my newest video, it might explain some things for you!

Josh clicks send and returns to his work. He runs around in the game messing with some people, and when he gets in trouble he says, " Oh s***. No! Don't shoot me! NO NO NO!!!" His character dies in the game, " FUUUUU!!!!"After that Josh films a blog explaining everything..Besides the pony thing, only the " he made a profile on Canterlot" thing.

Morning-

" I don't know! I just popped here for some reason"

( It has been a while since i have posted this big of a post.)

Alan-

[colour=#0000CD]"...well I guess I could get my family to keep you for a little bit. At least until we find out what the problem is. Anyway if they ask your from my school and you need a place to stay while on break. My school is closed for about 2 weeks due to some weird explanation that no one is telling us. Anyway I do have doubts that your the only pony here but until we find out where, we'll have no info. So...uh...I guess you tag along with me for now." [/colour][colour=#000000]Alan said getting closer to his destination.[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Time-[/colour]

Time still sat in that bed, memorized by the glowing screen. Suddenly his chest started to itch. He scratched at it but still there was the itching feeling. He unbuttoned his shirt and saw the top of something gold. He unbuttoned it even more and there it was. A gold pocket watch, was tattooed on his chest. He opened a door with a mirror inside and looked at the pocket watch in awe. [colour=#696969]"Why is my cutie mark here?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He asked. He buttoned his shirt back up and went to his notebook. He opened it up and wrote inside:[/colour]

Why is my cutie mark not on my flank?

Colette felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, letting her know she had a new text or email... It'll have to wait until she got to the mall to check it... She could've checked right then and there it if she wanted to, as she was now parked at the longest friggin' stop-'n-go light in the ENTIRE STATE OF WISCONSIN! But now, she wanted to see if Queenie could shapeshift into her... "Come on, just for like, five minutes, then you'll never have to do it again! PLEEEZ??"

--

After Connor finished watching Josh's video, he got up to make something to eat. He headed to the kitchen whilst calling out, "Charlie! David! I'm going to make breakfast! Do you want any??"

Queenie sighed and looked at her, "Fine!" she said and her body began to glow green as she strained and began to change. It took her longer than normal, and soon she looked like Colette and sighed, "she said sounding like colette

David-

David got up and started to stretch, he walked out the room and into the kitchen, " Sure, whatever you make. I will eat it."

Josh-

Josh monitored the screen every second, waiting for a message to pop up. Nothing had come yet, so he had to take desperate measures. " Alright where you at?" He felt as if he was stalking this person. He ignored the creepiness and went on with the search. After about thirty minutes he had his destination. Racine, Wisconsin, he got his JoshGaming gear on and started head out, but he forgot one important factor. He went into his room and saw Time Spinner with his shirt off, " Hey man get some clothes on we're heading out, oh and here's your breakfast." Josh tossed Time Spinner a to-go nutella. Josh started to make a blog about himself, " Sorry guys i will be away for a while, but i will still post some vids. I just can't make some of the ones i have been making. Anyways....have fun, click one of those annotations and you can watch some of my vids. Josh finished his video, edited it, and published it to youtube. " Time Spinner we're leaving!" Josh lead Time Spinner to his Lime Green Mustang, on the hood it read: JoshGaming. Josh opened the door for Time Spinner and let him sit in the passenger side of the car, when he was in Josh hopped to the driver's side of the car and started his baby up. He started to drive for Wisconsin. At the speed his Mustang went, the two will be there in a couple of hours.

Time-

Time got into the random contraption very carefully. [colour=#696969]"What is this?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He asked making sure his notebook and pen were still in his pocket. He looked around once again in the lime green thing. He was really confused.[/colour]

((Didn't catch what Queenie said)) Colette reacted in a way no pony had: With shock and amazement. "Ha ha ha ha~! That's awesome! You could be my Emo twin!" Colette looked back at Queenie, and snickered a little, studying the Queen's transformation. "I'm usually not that grumpy, but other than that, your attention to detail is impeccable!" She then turned around and started driving again, as the light had FINALLY turned green! "Okay, Queenie! Back to your mopey self!

It was only a couple more minutes before she had reached her destination, and, luckily for her, couple more minutes to find a parking space. "Alright, we're here! She then turned to Rarity. "If there's any place we can make Queenie look more fashionable, it's here! But first, I'm gonna take you both to go get fitted, and properly! This way!" Colette then led the mares to the main entrance, which was large, bright, and packed with people, many of which were staring at the two unusual women following the red headed kid. "My, my, my! Aren't you two the center of attention??" Colette teased. "Now you see why you be to lose the vampire look, Queenie."

--

David got up and started to stretch, he walked out the room and into the kitchen, " Sure, whatever you make. I will eat

Connor smiled at that. "You don't have to eat it if you don't want to. No sense in getting sick again." He said, still concerned about Connor then pulled out some eggs from the refrigerator, then some bread and apples from the pantry. "This'll take a minute, so do you mind going to see if Charlie wants anything??"

((Even with his Mustang, it's still gonna take Josh about a day and a half to travel from California to Wisconsin))

Queen transformed back and soon they arrived, she and Rarity left the...car was it...and followed Colette to the odd super sized structure. Queen looked at Colette, "Vampire?" she was confused and Rarity nudged her, "y..ya know, probably like Vamponies," she said but Queen just looked at both of them lost. Rarity sighed, "Ya really don't get out of your cave much?" Queen sighed and looked down. Men ogled both of them, Rarity for her beauty, Queen for her...erm...assests

Josh-

" Its a car, it helps transport humans without the use of labor." After about 80 miles of travel, Josh stopped the car for some gas. He got out and started to shiver, then after about three seconds a 19 year old woman stepped out of her car and started to drool just looking at Josh, " Yeah, i know. I am Josh, from JoshGaming......Don't make such a big deal out of it...." Josh loved his fame but he wanted to see some normal people react, well normally. Josh forgot, a year ago he promised he would go one tour just seeing the states and visiting his fans. He also promised that if he did go on the tour, he would give the first person to spot him a t-shirt. Josh opened the back door of his car, grabbed a JoshGaming t-shirt and handed it to the girl, " Here you-" Josh was cut off by her kiss. Josh backed off after three seconds, he didn't want to be rude about it. The girl apologized, but Josh just said, " It's alright." Josh got back into the car, " Would you like anything to eat? They have some food here, no wait! Don't tell me!" Josh got out of the car and went into the gas station, he paid for the gas, grabbed a bunch of snacks, and got back into the car putting the two bags of food in the back, " Time Spinner, we're going to need these, I graduated high school and took a lot of algebra, so i know one thing. We are probably going to be there in at least a day and a half. We need as much as food as possible, so no wasting." Josh gave Time Spinner a little box, in it contained a hamburger and some fries, " Eat up, you're going to need it."

( This is where a funny moment happens )

David-

" Alright by me." David walks down a hall and knocks on the door to Charles room, " Hey, Charles......Would you like some breakfast?"

Colette giggled at that. “Vamponies. Anyway, after we get you both some bras, we're gonna find something that'll make Queenie look sexy, but at the same time covers up her vamponies before they cause an accident!” Colette then led the mares to a lingerie store that was just inside the main entrance. “You both are lucky, 'cause I get a discount in this store, 'cause I work in the mall!” She chirped. She then looked around and spotted an employee that was free, then brought her over to the two busty women . "These women are in need of your services, for they are currently... unsupported!" Colette, the last part coming out as a whisper. The young woman's eyes widened before taking the two mares over to the changing stalls. Along he way, the young woman couldn't help but notice all of the holes in Queenie's kimono and hair... "Wh....What happened to your kimono? And how'd you get those holes in your hair??" Colette looked over to Rarity before spitting out an answer: "She's channelling her inner Lady GaGa!"

((Speaking of vamponies... http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20700000/Fluttershy-the-Vampony-Slayer-fluttershy-20707581-1200-925.jpg http://the-clockwork-crow.deviantart.com/art/Curious-Conditions-The-Curse-of-the-Vampony-321447866 ))

Time opened the box and took a big bite of the thing inside that looked like a sandwich. It tasted very good! After he swallowed he said [colour=#696969]"Hey! What's thi[/colour][colour=#696969]s made of?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000](Ah silly vegetarian Time...Actually I have a plan for this...)[/colour]

Josh-

" Its from a cow...." Josh realized something, but then just to troll him, he let him eat it. Josh grabbed a camera and put it on the dash board in front of Time Spinner. Josh started the car and started the drive once again. The two made it out of the state of California and into the state of Nevada. Josh waited and watched Time Spinner's reaction.

Time-

Time stopped for a second. Cow...cow...cow...Moo. Time jumped a bit. [colour=#696969]"YOU LET ME EAT A COW! HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH A THING? HOW COULD ANY PERSON DO THIS? YOU DESERVE TO FALL INTO THE NEVER ENDING PITS OF OBLIVION WHERE SUFFERING AND PAIN IS ALL YOU WILL SEE!!!!!!!!!!!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He realized on his last line that his accent and original way of speaking was coming out. (It sounds like a British accent.) He looked at the sandwich again. He was very open minded and...well when in Manehatten...He decided to take another bite and not think of the poor creature he was eating. [/colour][colour=#696969]"Still pretty good though... what's called?" [/colour]

[colour=#000000](Time what have you done?!?!?! XD)[/colour]

" A cheese burger," Josh was laughing his *** off, he pulled the camera down from the dashboard and tossed it to the back, " If you want you can sleep....Yesterday we were up for 12 hours, so i suggest some sleep...." Josh looked at Time Spinner, " Don't worry about me, I can stay awake for some time..." Josh grabbed a blanket from the back and tossed it to Time.

[colour=#000000]Time-[/colour]

[colour=#696969]"Cheeseburger...and lot's of humans eat this? Wait am I a Carnivore now? I don't think so I mean I still eat plants and carrots and stuff. I wonder what that's called. Does that make me a *shiver* dragon? No dragon's eat gems and ponies. What am I called then?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Time said questioning his eating status.[/colour]

((OOC post is OOC! I couldn't find it, so I'm gonna type it all over again. Anyone in this RP can play anyone in the background as well as staff in the mall, as well as Colette's peers and friends at school. Fair bit of warning for the school scene, though. She doesn't really hang with the emo or goth crowds, and gets along best with the nerdy/gamer crowds. She also has a few preppy friends as well! You can play either a guy or a girl, but keep track of who you're playing! Also, if anyone else needs background players for their characters, just go ahead and ask OOC!

Also, where is everyone else?? The only active characters at the moment are MorningDawn, Neoexlucky, QueenChrysalis747, and myself. It'd be nice to see other people active in this RP as well!))

Fluttershy came back from the room changed, she really was a lithe thing the clothes were a little baggy on her, she looked herself over. "clothes are wierd" she deceided aloud and looked around the room with a bemused grumble.

Queen looked at her, "I'm not sure what this Lady GaGa is but i feel insulted," she turned back to the lady, "oh the holes, well you see it takes about 3 hours each day to freeze spray my hair like this," she said softly, "so..now...what was i in need of....yes a ....bra?" she looked confused, turning back to the Colette, "What in the swwet name of Luna is a bra!?"

Josh-

" Uh....You're just a human for now......The human body needs proteins from meat, so....You're not a dragon, or a cannibal."

Jesse-

" Fluttershy, follow me." Jesse started to walk to the farm, she passed the same river she found Fluttershy, and reached her destination.

Colette looked at Chrysalis, stunned. "Serious??" Both she and the woman just blinked at he Queen at moment before she turned to Colette, who star back a moment more before giggling nervously. "She... Comes from a VERY artistic family!" Turning to the Queen, she answered quickly, "a bra is something that supports your boobs, and keeps 'em from moving around so much... It's a wonder they haven't popped out of your kimono yet!" She said, raging her a strange look from the woman. "Eh hee hee... Just size 'em both up!" The woman did just that, taking the measuring tape from around her neck and wrapping it aroundthe Queen before doing the same to Rarity. " They're both D's, but she's a 42," she said, pointing to Queenie, "and and she's a 36. I'll be right back..." she said.

--

"I'll be back in a bit, you two." Seth said before he went out to his truck. He then got in and made his way down the road to his home, hoping toge all of his duties out of the way before heading back to Jesse's...

Time-

Time could hear Josh but he didn't know it was him. The something like that was said to him when he was a foal. During an encounter with a dragon, Time and his best friend Aqua fought it. While the dragon was crushed by the roof the building they were in Time would have a phobia of dragons from then on. Later in Time's life him and Aqua were fighting a unicorn. The unicorn had promised the death of aqua and was close to fulfill his promise when Time...had to do something he was unprepared for. Time had to take the life of the Unicorn. Later he had asked aqua if he was as bad as the dragon.

She responded with [colour=#0000cd]"Your not a dragon, or a monster.[/colour]"

[colour=#000000]Time said out loud what he told Aqua. [/colour][colour=#696969]"I'm not the bad guy, I did it because I had to...but I guess I'm not the good guy either..." [/colour]