Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

After a year of planning, Queen Chrysalis was finally ready to retake Equestria! All she had to do is get rid of the Elements of Harmony. An easy task, once one had the right tools! Sure, they weren't the ones that defeated her last time, but it was too risky to have them around. With what they did to Discord, and Princess Luna when she was still Nightmare Moon ... Chrysalis almost shuddered at the thought!

Oh well! She shouldn't dwell on that now, she needed to get into place to welcome those brats! The last vestiges of her Changeling army had well to lure the Elements out Ponyville just long enough for her to set things up. Having them grab up a few hostages, didn't hurt, either! And as for the rest of those foals, a good chase and yelling "Boo!" was as it took to get them running into their cottages. Skittish doesn't begin to describe these ponies!

Once the roads were cleared, Chrysalis started drawing out a large set of runes in a circle and getting well out of the way, she waited, knowing they would figure something out, and turn back... and here they come!

Chrysalis smirked as they returned, running right into her trap -- uh oh, that rainbow maned one's flying ahead, gotta act fast! Chrysalis charged her horn and fired it at the center rune, causing the sky to go dark, the runes to glow brightly... And that's when things backfired.

She was certain she was far enough, and that she drew the runes perfectly, so what happened?? Before she could react, she was surrounded by the portal's magic, writhing in pain before all went black...

((Apologies in advance for screwing up Queen Chrysalis. It was my first time playing her. Also, sorry for the delay. Internet went out on me!))

David felt a pain surge through his body, it went up his spine then down his legs. The pain wouldn't stop for a while, but then he landed flat on his face. He looked up and saw a familiar blue sky with fluffy white clouds, but no Pegasus tending them. Wait no Pegasus?! He looked down at his ' hooves' but saw hands. Woah what is going on? He lifted his body up and tried balancing himself, but in that attempt he fell on his face again.

Colette made her way home after a short but SLOW shift at work. Only one customer in four hours, and it turned out to be Connor!

Colette sighed. She should be happy, now that she had the weekend off, so she could finish her assignment, then get in some serious play time on DDR. She could also look forward to having the entire weekend free from her dad! He said no parties, but a small one couldn't hurt, right??

Colette shuddered suddenly, feeling very cold. Yes, it was winter, but the temperature suddenly dropped freakishly fast! To top it off, the once clear sky was now clouded over and nearly pitch black. The hell is going on?!

Colette raced home as lighting arced across the sky. Colette was now sprinting as hard as she could, jumping as lighting struck the ground just behind her.

Colette was almost struck by another bolt of lighting as she leapt over the fence to her back yard, landing hard on her back. Coughing as she got to her feet, Colette took notice that the sky was back to normal, the clouds completely gone. What??

It was then she noticed a figure lying prone not ten feet from her... Colette gasped, eyes bulging. There was a dead body in her back yard!

Arty was having a rather good time of himself... Or, well, he WOULD have been if it wasn't for this STUPID CARBORA-...

He cursed loudly when the all-too familiar ping of metal on metal rang out, his wrench dropping all the way down through the Jeep's workings to the floor.

Suddenly, in a loud crack of thunder, Arty was startled to the point of pulling his arm back and across a furiously sharp piece of metal. He whipped around quickly to see a body laying on the ground where the lightning seemed to have struck, and it was stirring. He jumped down off the front of the lift and jogged to the woman on the ground, ignoring the foot long gash up the inside of his arm. He gently rolled her over and checked her pulse, two fingers to the neck, and was amazed to find it strong and steady. Her clothes hadn't been burned, her feet looked fine... It was the most peculiar thing that he completely forgot to ask

"A-Are you alright?" He made out, on his knees next to her.

The body groaned and the woman slowly and steadily got up to her knees and gasped and jumped back away from the girl, "Wh..what in the name of Equestria are you!" she said and looked down, "Ah! What am I? Where am I, who are you!" she said and got to her legs slowly, "woah!" she said as she got her balance

Charles finally made it to where the light came from and found the body of a woman wearing all white "Hey miss are you ok?" He yelled running to her "lets get you to a hospital" he said picking her up

"Huh?" the woman said and slowly blinked awake and she screamed and rolled off of his arms, "What in the sweet name of Celestia are you!" she screamed as she looked down, "Wha...ah my beautiful body, I'm a monster!" she began to cry

"no, I feel fine, But what am I?" she asked slowly calming down, "What happened to my beautiful body, my amazing mane, my perfect tail!" she then gasped and began feeling her head, "No..no no no, my horn, oh how am I supposed to make dresses without my magic!"

(I'm so sorry morningdawn, I've been without a computer of my own and time ehehe)

Connor was stuck at his least favorite intersection. Sure it was a nice neighborhood and either side of the street was store fronts and trees but it was the longest light in existence. He'd been idly looking around when he saw the guy fall over. Thinking it was a medical emergency he put on his flashers and went to see if the other man was ok. "sir? SIr are you alright? Do you need help?" Seeing he was still concious, Connor held out his hand to help him up.

"What do you mean?" she was lost, "Well a mane it the lucious hair that comes from head and down by back, my horn is what I use to control my magic..an magic I can't really explain," she said with a slight huff, "And I shall not repeat myself!"

Colette visibly relaxed upon seeing the woman stir, but was immediately surprised by her inquiry. "What??" She stared at the woman a moment. Equestria??

"Okay, I'll bite, lady. You're either drunk or high, you're in my backyard, and I'm Colette."

Colette stood up, and raised an eyebrow as the woman seemed to have a little trouble standing. Against her better judgment, Colette decided to let this woman into her house before she gets arrested... "Come on in before before you freeze your butt off."

Shadow Flare slowly opens his eyes, groaning as he sees the sky above him, clouds littering them. He rolls over, then feel strange. Checking his arm out, he panics at the sight at the lack of his hooves. He pokes himself, then reaches around his back for his wings. Pure panic overcomes him when he fails to feel them.

He slowly sits up, assessing himself and trying to keep calm.

"Your going crazy Shadow, just breath"

(And now i have to wait to be partenered)

"I'm Charles 1st Lt. of the 18th Aggressor Squadron of the air force." He decided to humor her a little to get her to come with him to get her the help she needed. "I'm a human, and I have never seen such a beautiful person before so you have to be a unicorn come with me we might be able to make you a unicorn again."

David looked up to see another man, " Ahh, what are you? What is this place? Where are my wings?" And with that he passed out and fell onto the ground once more.

"You're in Racine," Colette answered. Looking over to the woman, Colette saw that was wearing a ripped kimono, and even had what appeared to be holes in her hair... How did she do that?!

Colette decided to humor the woman some more as she led the woman to the couch and sat down across from her. "Alright, what's your name, and what happened before you passed out?"