Black ops II

abc

ok, everypony, relax, im not going to spew lies about how amazing CoD is, im just asking if anypony has it on the Xbox 360, and if they want to play, i may actually be making a brony clan, just for teh laughs, my GT is Welux, but messege me on canterlot before sending a request on xbox.

and if you dont have it on xbox, what do you think of the game, do you like it? i kinda like it, occasionally for casual gaming, but thats about it.

Opinions?

Discuss!!

ok, everypony, relax, im not going to spew lies about how amazing CoD is, im just asking if anypony has it on the Xbox 360, and if they want to play, i may actually be making a brony clan, just for teh laughs, my GT is Welux, but messege me on canterlot before sending a request on xbox.

and if you dont have it on xbox, what do you think of the game, do you like it? i kinda like it, occasionally for casual gaming, but thats about it.

Opinions?

Discuss!!

OH OH OH OH ME!!!

My Gamertag is TAS assassin 16. I might be sending you an invite within the next two days. I don't get online very often, but whatever it'll be fun to play.

I thought about doing this for awhile now, making a brony or canterlot.com clan.

ok, so i will be setting up a new thread (maybe, i may just change the name of this thread :3) and the brony clan will NOT be limeted to Black ops II, i have a vast array of games, so we should be good in that department, im also thinking about putting our clan up on youtube, but we just need some editors and people with pvrs and a comp, but all will show in due time....

• Like 1