Willow Wisp's Art and Junk

WillowWisp

Hello out there,

I plan to use this thread to show off some of my stuff. Of course my pony art will end up in my gallery here,

But I would like to also link to some outside non-pony work as well as sharing WIPS within this post.

So let's start off with some links:

Canterlot Gallery

The gallery here with my pony related pictures.

Main Deviant Art Account

This is where I post most of my work. It's a mix of various styles and both fandom and original art. You can see many of the characters I have for various other RP groups I am part of.

Deviant Art Ask Account

Ask Spirit Princess is an Adventure Time style OC account. SP loves questions from everyone and anyone, and is always ready to answer. There are also comics and other doodles/regular images.

Please feel free to visit any of these galleries.

And now, this thread with have WIPs and whatnot, so follow along in the creative process... or as I call it, my brain leakage.

I've been working out some ideas for what Willow Wisp's parents look like. I started with the pony creator for some basic ideas. I'll got back and draw them later to finalize the designs. But let me start with the creator images so you can follow along from start to finish in my designing.

And if you're wondering Wisp, on the other hand, never had a starting point. XD I just started scribbling when I made her. So this is a different route I'm taking.

Wisp's Dad

wutpony_zps074d1f62.png

Historic Antiquity

A arceological scholar

I want to mess with the main and tale some and of course design his mark.

Wisp's mum

wutpony2_zpsad47bd4f.png

Alluring Flora

Based colours on a Venus Flytrap as she is a botanist who specializes in strange plants.

Once again some mane and tale tweaking and a cutie mark design will need to be done.

Stay tune to see the first sketches coming soon!

Did this for my mum's Boss. Who knew I was drawing Adventure Time characters.

That would be me and Tsuki, one of my Weenie dogs. Thought it's not really her thing to run.... then again it's not mine either. Hahah but he's part of Nike's Running Design team.

running_time_by_jiru_chan-d5fbmdv.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

cdr__sing_me_a_valentine___won_t_say_i_m_in_love_by_jiru_chan-d5wj2g6.png

This was for a group event on DA, based on love song:

<i>I Won’t Say I’m in Love</i> - Disney’s Hercules :

I wanted to do something totally different for this. So I just jumped in and went conceptual, not really worrying about precise details or anatomy things. No guild lines other than a rough block pose.

Since the song takes place around statues, I went with that theme, semi-greek like. The man has no head because, Tsumi seems to be shipped with the spirit, Ikibushi, she is sealed with. Though she really doesn’t care for him. And since he currently has no body, I figured why not make the statue unidentifiable. ((sorry to those hoping to see Iki’s real form))

In the song she has a white flower but since this was a Valentine’s event, I made it a red rose.

So um… ta da!

Tsumi belongs to me.

…she doesn’t have her glasses because they really chucked up her face

cdr__greek_gods_and_goddesses__eris_of_discord_by_jiru_chan-d5wma0c.png

So like I started all over today because I hated the first one!

Tsumi is representing Eris, The Goddess of Discord. The bell that Ikibushi is sealed in, is in the shape of Eris' Golden Apple of Chaos. And why is she upside down floating is space... because she is havoc and mayhem.

... she lost her glasses. can you spot them falling?

Tried something totally different and I love it.

Tsumi is mine yo!

• Like 1

eelbishi_by_jiru_chan-d5wo5h9.png

yes...that's a bishi eel. This is for an RP... my character won this guy as a pet. And according the the mod, he is tsunadere for her... so when I had to draw him out.... I made him a bishi.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Based on Skype Convo

[4/23/2013 1:26:20 PM] SweetAdelaide: ((Why do I headcanon that Moerumba will see Dekni as a little sister since her fountain was nearby his's?))

[4/23/2013 1:26:35 PM] Kris Moth: (awwwww)

[4/23/2013 1:30:14 PM] Jiru-chan: pffft. XD))

[4/23/2013 1:30:45 PM] Jiru-chan: until she does something bad. -shot- ))

[4/23/2013 1:31:11 PM | Edited 1:31:15 PM] SweetAdelaide: ((Pffftt))

[4/23/2013 1:32:42 PM] Jiru-chan: denki: D< I'm not little, I'm an adult! XD ))

Denereki - Mine

Moerumba - Toei Animation Pretty Cure Splash Star

little_sister_by_jiru_chan-d62udvc.png