Hello world, just another brony on his way to the land of Role-Playing.

hedgehogmaster

I had an African albino pygmy hedgehog named Mr.Poky. I love anime and don't watch alot of TV. I am obsessed with hedgehogs, and they are my favorite animal. My favorite band is Queen. My favorite song is "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen. My favorite book is "Eragon". I love fantasy and Sci-Fi books. My favorite genres of music are Classic Rock, Old Rap, and Classic Country. Xbox, PC, Halo. I am very smart, compassionate, funny, and incredibly creative. But I can be greedy, a**hole-ish, quite easily addicted to things, and I'm a big attention hog. I REALLY love video games and I am a huge nerd.-- EDITED BY STAFF -- I'm an incredibly good writer. I like to think that everyone is weird, because there really is no normal standards, and everyone is weird in their own way, and I'm VERY weird, and being really weird is a good thing to me. I'm probably just saying that because I have ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive "Disorder") though. I seem to be a sort of philosopher and an intellectual, and always think outside of the box, and that's why one of my favorite shows is NOVA. Freddie Mercury is awesome, and he is one of my idols. Him (lead singer of Queen {the best singer in the world my opinion [he's also gay]}), Ashleigh Ball (voice of Applejack and Rarity), and Scott Mcneil (voice of Piccolo the Super-Badass). I am also a pony of science and mostly physics, peace out.

Edited by Autumn
Do not post personal information to random internet strangers.

Physics Pony eh? I dabble in physics, while I focus on biochemistry and molecular biology. Physics is fun though! Especially quantum physics! Keep at it! I love budding young scientists!

I approve of your love for Queen. You should check out Marc Martel who is the current lead singer of the Queen cover band Queen Extravaganza. Doesn't have the same charisma as Freddie but is still amazing. (But I'm sure you know that no one can truly replace Freddie)

Protip: Don't use vulgar language (even and possibly especially if you self-censor). It isn't appreciated here (and can lead to banning), instead of using the word you did saying "jerk" would have probably been better.

Just out of curiosity... Fantasy and Sci-fi... Opinions on JRR Tolkien, Terry Pratchett and Issac Asimov? GO!

That all said, Welcome to Canterlot from one science pony to another. :D

PS: I'd still watch NOVA had I not learned how to read science journals, which is pure concentrated science distilled with intense jargon.. Seriously instead of watching NOVA I look at what they are covering and read the trade publications, but NOVA is awesome regardless

Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome, and I can tell I'm going to fit in well here. Also I'll take your advice and watch my language, sorry. Also, I promote your admiration for Freddie as well and your love for science. Thank you all again for the suggestions and I'll make sure try some of them. :)

Well Cat, in response to your question, "What about this song?" it's one of my favorites. Strange thing though, I used to really not like that one because of how sad it was, but now I can appreciate the ensnaring and divine beauty (and also sillyness) that it brings to me, and I hope everyone who's ever listened to it.

• Like 1

Well Cat, in response to your question, "What about this song?" it's one of my favorites. Strange thing though, I used to really not like that one because of how sad it was, but now I can appreciate the ensnaring and divine beauty (and also sillyness) that it brings to me, and I hope everyone who's ever listened to it.

Queen isn't my favourite band, but I love a few of their songs.

<<< I bet you can tell who my favourite band is :D