Canterlot Voice 21 - Year's Beginning

Tenkan

Hello, Canterlot!

A new year for a new beginning for the same old community we cherish.

Today, Erlenmeyer and I indulge in Canterlot content...two-man podcast style!

Audio Download

[colour=#000000]Show Notes[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Hosts[/colour]

• [colour=#000000]Erlenemeyer[/colour]
  • [colour=#000000]Tenkan[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Featured Artist[/colour]

[colour=#1155cc]IcyHooves[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Creative Threads[/colour]

[colour=#1155cc]Brony Debate Club[/colour]

[colour=#1155cc]My Little Pony Tattoos are Forever[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Roleplay[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Shoutouts[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Nemmy to LovinMoonlight[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Discussion - SPOILERS[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Episode: Spike at your Service[/colour]

Music Credits:

[colour=#000000]

[colour=#000000][colour=#000000][colour=#000000][colour=#000000][colour=#000000][colour=#000000][colour=#000000][colour=#000000]Intro Song:[/colour][colour=#1155cc] ‘Pony Should Pony Pony’ by alllevelsatonce[/colour]

[colour=#000000]2nd Intro Song[/colour][colour=#000000]: ‘[/colour][colour=#1155cc]Epiphany’ by the Verdilac[/colour]

[colour=#000000][/colour][colour=#1155cc]Space Congos’ by Artax[/colour]

[colour=#000000][/colour][colour=#1155cc]Break or Be Broken’ by DannyMirage[/colour][/colour][/colour][/colour][/colour][/colour][/colour][/colour]

[colour=#000000][colour=#000000][colour=#000000][colour=#000000][colour=#000000][colour=#000000][colour=#000000][colour=#1155cc]’Structure’ by DannyMirage[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Outro Song:[/colour][colour=#000000] [/colour][colour=#1155cc]Winter Wrap Up Metalized’ by Bronyfied[/colour][/colour][/colour][/colour][/colour][/colour][/colour][/colour][/colour]

[colour=#000000][colour=#000000][colour=#000000][colour=#000000][colour=#000000][colour=#000000][colour=#000000][colour=#000000]

[/colour][/colour][/colour][/colour][/colour][/colour][/colour][/colour]

So another year's begun, hopefully it will give us the oppertunity to make more Canterlot Voice content, so as long as you all are with us to have fun by our side. ;)

Your feedback on today's episode is appreciated, and don't be afraid to leave any ideas or content you'd like to share! :D

Ah, cool, another podcast episode! ;)

It seems like it's been a while since you've had one with no interview, but I think it was nice for a change of pace, even if it did make the episode kinda brief. I think it worked out okay overall. :)

IcyHooves well deserves the artist spotlight. Her stuff is amazing. Love the pic of Snowfall she did for me. It's sooo awesome! :kissy:

Heh. Bellosh sure makes covering RP stuff easy for you guys, huh? His RP Spotlight articles are really good though, so it make sense to take advantage of them. Seems like you'll always end up with an interesting and diverse set of content if you do. :)

As for the ep, I really loved this one too, so it was good to hear some more people on the positive side of the thing. The clumsiness thing even seems overblown to me; in my mind, Spike is more clumsy because he's trying too hard. His behavior is forced. When he's with Twilight, he's more natural and in his element.

• Like 1

My show notes:

Welcome back, Erlenmeyer! Your flasks are pro!

I had a mini-heartattack when I heard my name.

I love how the debate club never took off lul.

Erlenmeyer, you've guessed correctly!

And yes, we will have mini-debates over what topic over which we shall have a debate. Confusing, but it's simple when you think about it.

Please, please, join the debate club, everyone! I'll have a tournament bracket and everything!

Personally, I think humanized ponies have their CM on their t-shirt or pantleg. Not on their skin eww.

Erlenmeyer, I just realized how much I love your voice. Will you read me bedtime stories? XP

I'm not sure if I agree with the "out of element" bit, especially because we know that Spike knows how to make tea (very dangerous, what with the boiling water) and bake for Twilight. BTW, Polsky has so far managed to make almost all of the characters reverse their element. RD got impatient and botched the test in TMPP's, Applejack didn't tell Spike to buzz off, Rarity went pro-servant (gift of freedom, baby)... the list goes on and on.

Overall, a very fun episode, and I hope to see Erlenmeyer back in the future!

• Like 1

Ah good!

I had missed the featured artist because it is hard to pay attention to the gallery now. I am sad that we don't see the number of comments anymore, because that makes it obvious where discussion is happening, and also encouraged discussion!

Those are indeed wonderful pics.

Also, I didn't know what this thread was. I clicked on it out of curiosity but not being named "canterlot voice" threw me. If I'd been busy enough I might have given it a pass.

• Like 1

Also, I didn't know what this thread was. I clicked on it out of curiosity but not being named "canterlot voice" threw me. If I'd been busy enough I might have given it a pass.

Haha, my mistake. Thanks for pointing that out, Weesh. Here's hoping it wasn't that noticable. >.>

Eh heh heh heh, I don't feel absolutely any pressure at all now to keep it up. Nnnnnnope. :mad:

Now if only I got to cover an Free-for-All RP about OCs discussing somepony's efforts to cover online RP:

• Like 1