Hello Canterlot!

highhousedeath

About Myself: Heavy metal, coffee, fantasy books, physics... and ponies.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: The first wave of 4chan bronies.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Twilight Sparkle
Hey all, I've been out of RPing for a few years and thought it might be cool to get back in. MLP's my favorite show on TV right now - nearly the only thing I watch on TV - and my favorite pony is definitely Derpy.

OOC you can call me anything you like, but my real name's Mark, and that's a little less unwieldy than my handle. I read a lot and listen to a whole lot of music, and I'll talk to anyone about anything. I'm interested in all kinds of RPs, so feel free to PM me if you want a nerdy unicorn running around your thread.

Thanks everyone!

Greetings! What were you Googling for when you found our little hideout? ;)

"MLP RP". I used to RP a lot, and then I double ragequit two of the sites I was writing on and gave up for a while. I came back for pones!

How did you come up with your username?

In the Malazan Book of the Fallen, a series by Steven Erikson, the Houses are groups of gods and their minions who interfere on the mortal plain. High House Death is exactly what it says on the tin - Hood, the god of death, and his chosen. Hood's a really great character in the book I'm reading right now.

I take it you know Bullet For My Valentine?

What about Asking Alexandria?

I do... but that's not my kind of music. ;)

• Like 2

Hiya, welcome to Canterlot! A fan of coffee? Awww right! What's your favorite kind/brand?

I drink mostly blends - there's a great coffeeshop near my apartment who does interesting stuff - but my absolute favorite beans have to be harar, which is an Ehtiopian coffee with a kind of fruit-and-chocolate flavour.