Discord [Ready]

puzzlebeat

Role play type: Crossover.

Name: Discord

Sex: Male

Species: D[colour=#3A3A3A]raconequis[/colour]

Eye colour: Yellow and Red

Coat: [colour=#3A3A3A]He has the right arm of a lion, the left claw of an eagle, the right leg of a lizard, and the left leg of a goat. In addition, he has a bat's right wing, a Pegasus' left wing, a horse's mane and a dragon-like snake's tail with a white tail tuft. The shape of his body resembles that of a snake.[/colour]

Mane/tail: he has a short mane and the tail of a Dragon

Physique: he is slender with a very long body when he isn't using his magic to change his appearance.

Residence: Currently living at the castle of Canterlot

Cutie mark: None

History/possible past acts of Discord:

[colour=#3A3A3A]1. Discord may have been the one to turn Luna into Nightmare moon. While there's no proof of this yet, Discord has the power to change ponies' personalities and fill them with doubt. It was also said that someone or something turned Luna evil, and Discord is a very easy fit for this.[/colour]

[colour=#3A3A3A]2. Discord could have created the elements of harmony. His creation of them would explain how he has so much power over the elements. (He stole them from a locked vault.) He appears to have more power over them than Celestia or Twilight. It would also explain why he hid them but in a way they could be found instead of destroying the only thing in the universe that could re-imprison him. He was far more concerned with destroying the friendship of the ponies than with destroying the elements. He also speaks about them with fondness (laughter being his "personal favorite"). No powerful being would be expected to create the only thing capable of destroying him. It makes sense for Discord to do precisely what was not expected.[/colour]

3. Celestia and Luna Overpower discord, end his reign of Chaos and imprison him in stone.

[colour=#3A3A3A]4. Discord escaped from his stone imprisonment because of the disharmony between Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo in his presence. Disharmony is what fuels his power, and having disharmony nearby probably gave him enough power to escape.[/colour]

[colour=#3A3A3A]Character summery: [/colour][colour=#3A3A3A]Discord is a mischievous, manipulative trickster who effortlessly pulls pranks on his targets through the use of his powerful magic, illusions, and hypnotism, with little to no consideration towards his victims. [/colour]

Ok Since i haven't seen a single app for discord i'm going to take the role on, and see if I get it.

That is because show villains are not appable in WoE. So you won't see Nightmare Moon, Queen Chrysalis, or King Sombra either. In fact, Discord is even named on the list of not playable species in the playable species list

Basically, the only way this app will pass is if you switch it to Crossovers/FFA.

That is because show villains are not appable in WoE. So you won't see Nightmare Moon, Queen Chrysalis, or King Sombra either. In fact, Discord is even named on the list of not playable species in the playable species list

Basically, the only way this app will pass is if you switch it to Crossovers/FFA.

but as of the last episode "keep Calm Flutter on." Discord becomes a good guy and is set free to help where he is needed

but as of the last episode "keep Calm Flutter on." Discord becomes a good guy and is set free to help where he is needed

Even if that were the case, Discord would be a Tier 2 character (Like Iron Will, Flim, Flam, Trixie and other antagonists) and the SRPHS and announce that apps are open for his character and that all apps for Discord would be needed to be PMed to Helix and Manestream.

This however has not happened, so it would be safe to assume that it is still status quo for Discord until further notice.

Okay... to clarify, in light of the latest episode there has been some brief talk about possibly making Discord playable in WoE in the future, but no decision has been made just yet and a lot of what we can do really hinges just on what is planned for the character. it might happen, it might not and either way I really would not expect anything at all to change anytime soon in regards to this. Right now, it remains that Discord is not open to applications in World of Equestria. Oh, and if a change in app status for any character is made, it will be announced in the Codexia (link in my signature).

Even if Discord were up for apps though, he would be a T1-T2 character so applications would not go here. For future reference, should you choose to app a cast character again, please familiarize yourself with the process for submitting cast characters. Apps for important characters should be submitted to us via PM and not posted in this forum.

Now, that all said, you are more than welcome to make this app for the Crossovers section instead. You are free to play as Discord there and in the other Free Roleplay sections as much as you like. ;)

• Like 2

Even if that were the case, Discord would be a Tier 2 character (Like Iron Will, Flim, Flam, Trixie and other antagonists) and the SRPHS and announce that apps are open for his character and that all apps for Discord would be needed to be PMed to Helix and Manestream.

This however has not happened, so it would be safe to assume that it is still status quo for Discord until further notice.

Good point i'll wait till an update about the subject before i send Helix or Manestream a message about it. but in the mean time i will make it a crossover opp for now.