Salutaions.

Silentium

About Myself: Salutations everyone. I heard about this cite and decided to check it out. From what I skimmed through, it looks good.

I do have some prior role playing experience. Hopefully it will suit me well.

I call myself Silentium (which is apparently the latin word for silence) because I myself am more on the quiet sitde. Not much of a people's person. On top of that, I'm also calm and peaceful. I also consider myself more of a practical guy, as in, I usually do things with good reason. Some of my hobbies are just games, but it's mostly watching internet videos. I plan on doing more than just that.

How I found Canterlot.com: Through people noting about the cite.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I remember reading some sort of article about bronies during the time the brony fandom was just starting out. I checked out the show out of curiosity. And what do you know, I was hooked almost immediately.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Miss Rarity,Twilight Sparkle
Hopefully your experience with me and my experience with you will be a pleasant one!

Hi, welcome to Canterlot. :)

May I inquire who brought you to the site?

I don't remember the person's name. I do remember hearing about it a long time ago, and that the person was stating that he/she was an admin on this site.

It was basically some average internet post I saw while browsing pony stuff.

• Like 1

I don't remember the person's name. I do remember hearing about it a long time ago, and that the person was stating that he/she was an admin on this site.

It was basically some average internet post I saw while browsing pony stuff.

I wonder if it was me then... XD I'm pretty adamant about the site, and I used to be a Moderator here.