More Than Legends (Open!)

FireDash

[colour=#000000]

[colour=#000000]Nova Blue was well-known for her stories. Tales of grandour, of knights, monsters, mystical beings, wonderment. But Nova was also known for being more than just a writer, she was an adventurer. A thrill-seeker. Anything to get her heart pounding and mind racing. She loved to live and live big.

Flicking her mane to get it out of her eyes, she put a book down on the ground and began reading it. A strange thing to do right in the middle of town but Nova was a strange pony. Most ponies seemed like they were simply curious about what she was up to now.

She pulled out a map and examined it. She seemed to have packed, a saddle bag was srapped to her back and she wore a compass around her neck. Really, what she was doing right now was trying to get ponies curious, see if she could gather some travelling companions for her latest expedition into Celestia-knows-where.

She looked up, grinned at some passer-bys and did a little excited jump. "Well, time's a-wasting! I'd better get going.... Oh, if only I knew some adventurous ponies who could join me in my quest to find the Dawn Stone...." She was hoping somepony would become interested so she haunched over her map as though it were some sacred item and needed protection. she carefully smoothed it out and checked her compass, as though making final preperations.

The Dawn Stone was a real legend but whether or not it really existed, Nova didn't know. She wanted to find out, though, and she wanted some travelling companions to accompany her.[/colour]

[/colour]

((I'll join you! :) Is there a sign up in OOC?))

A very dark blue pegasus with blonde hair flew above the sky. She was here at Ponyville (setting is where I imagined...) for a short while. So many things happen in this small town is what Jigsaw had heard. Possibly her reason here was to snoop around during her break.

"Ugh, nothing really." She muttered to herself and landed to ground. "I can use a daisy sandwich now..."

Jigsaw pretty much didn't know where the nearest restaurant is... she was just wandering around. She looked at all the street signs and was not watching where she was.... "Hey... what do you know? There's a pony with a map over there... I should ask her. Hey!" She approached her. "Do you know where's the nearest restaurant here?"

Foalfellow was an odd pony. Odd in a strangely charming way though, as he strolled through the town with his cane in hoof in an exaggerated strut. His old, and aging suit and top hat definitely had seen better years. In fact, he looked like a businesspony who was down on his luck, a faded green suit, and a curious looking top hat what had a distinctive patch poorly sewn onto it, what seemed to be holding the entire top hat together! Regardless of this, the stallion was definitely a new face to be seen around Ponyville, as he searched the town, curiously, as if he was looking for something in particular...

It would just so happen to be, that the niffy earth pony wondered upon a pony curiously reading a map. Eavesdropping to an extent, Foalfellow heard Nova Blue mention something about a 'Dawn Stone' as the orange looking earth pony jumped and turned around suddenly to the mare.

[colour=#ff8c00]"Dawn Stone, you say?" [/colour]in a soothing, yet slightly raspy voice, taking note of the map and the other adventurous gear that she had. [colour=#ff8c00]"I'm curious as to why such a cute looking mare would possibly want to look for such a dangerous item such as that!! [/colour]he pronounced his words in a certain way, his voice already seemed familiar and distinctive to spot in a crowd of ponies. Foalfellow also took note of the Pegasus that had approached her, smiling at her, while waiting for an answer from Nova Blue.

Dawn stone? What was he talking about? Jigsaw surely that map wasn't the map of Ponyville.

"Dawn stone?" She asked the nicely dressed earth pony who approached the two. "What is that?" The pegasus brushed a strand of hair that fell to her face.

They must be fooling around. Jigsaw hasn't heard of anypony talking about this 'Dawn Stone.' Must be one of Ponyville's crazy events that happens every now and then.

applezoom was a care free pegasus to whom no one understood him he was flying around ponyville he loved his orange mane flowing in the wind then he overheard "dawnstone" he turned immediatly crashing next to the three "DAWNSTONE!?" he yelled standing up "i always heard about but i thought it was an old ponies tale are you guys goin to look for it can i come? please ple-" he was outta breath "i mean HI! im applezoom so yeah can i come if your looking for the dawnstone?" asked the curious pegasus while he flapped his wings in excitement