so who else is a gaming pony?

DRGNrainbowdash

didnt expect much replies...xbox and sometimes pc. gamertag:DRGNrainbowdash(simple and easy!) hit me up if u want to play.central u.s.a. time.ill be on this weekend.games i play are:battlefield 3,halo 4,minecraft,burnout paridise,halo reach,no black ops yet might rent it but not much of a fan.and a question to who is your top 4 ponies?

I don't have a 360 so I guess we won't be playing much. To your question, I can't answer. I love too many of them to pick 4 to be at the top of the heap. Besides, playing favorites isn't nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffxGA19XtF0&list=FLVGm2M02XfYYyzIEevVxAEw&index=21

• 4 weeks later...

didnt expect much replies...xbox and sometimes pc. gamertag:DRGNrainbowdash(simple and easy!) hit me up if u want to play.central u.s.a. time.ill be on this weekend.games i play are:battlefield 3,halo 4,minecraft,burnout paridise,halo reach,no black ops yet might rent it but not much of a fan.and a question to who is your top 4 ponies?

Hiya and welcome to canterlot!!! I'm an xbox gamer, myself. I tend to stay with single player games, but I do some matches on halo 4 every now and again and maintain a positive K/D. If you feel like it, hit me up sometime on live. My gamertag is the same as my username here. Just know that I run Alaska time, so I'll be a few hours behind you. If you're into some realtime chats, hit up the chatroom. You're likely to find me there. Hope to see you around!

Lastly, your welcome video. lol.

I'm a human, at least the last time I checked it. But yes, I play on PC.

Favourite series has to be Deus Ex, I've played Human Revolution, HRML, started the original one from 1999 (?) and haven't played IW yet.

I like Team Fortress 2 (If I don't get to play Medic or Scout I'll ragequit :3), Blacklight Retribution and all the Half-Life Deathmatch games occasionally.

I need more friends, add me on steam :3 The community uid is /stahlvogel but the nick is Steelbird

• 2 weeks later...