A hunt for voice actors

TalentlessAsh

[colour=#282828]Hello bronies and pegasisters (If that what you preferred to be called).[/colour]

[colour=#282828]I couldn't find a place to put this here thread so I'just going too put it here..[/colour]

[colour=#282828]I am looking for people to voice Twilight Sparkle, Rainbowdash and Applejack in an upcoming short animation, as my voice is quite frankly rubbish at it.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]The dialogue will more than likely involve vulgarity (petty swears) and will be parodying the show (please don't kill me) and I can give credit too you in the way that you please (a Youtube channel, Twitter, etc.)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]The best quality audio isn't necessary but it helps if it's decent.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]The plan is too have the animation be between 30 seconds-1 minute long and will mostly likely have 1 or 2 lines for each character (so you know what to expect).[/colour]

[colour=#282828]If there are any volunteers I would appreciate a PM, a post below or an email to: TalentlessAshVA@gmail.com[/colour]

[colour=#282828]I am working my arse off for this animation but I cannot promise it too be of the top quality and there's only so much I can do without any audio. (I'm doing a great job at selling myself here aren't I?)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]TL;DR... Thank you.[/colour]

I'd be willing to give it a shot! I can't voice any of those three super well, but I can try to do a general thing. I'd probably do best as Applejack or Twilight, but if you needed a Rainbow I could give it a shot too! :)

I'd be willing to give it a shot! I can't voice any of those three super well, but I can try to do a general thing. I'd probably do best as Applejack or Twilight, but if you needed a Rainbow I could give it a shot too! :)

Sorry for the late reply, if you're willing too give it a shot I'd greatly appreciate it, I'm sure you can do a much better job than a 19 year old Englishman, and the fact that no one else has offered is really starting too delay the cartoon..

It doesn't even need to be a perfect imitation, it is a parody after all.

Edited by TalentlessAsh

• 3 weeks later...