Storms in Massachusetts, everypony ok?

Gears

I have never seen this many tornado/storm warnings in Massachusetts in my life. Sounds like the Springfield area took the worst of the damage and more are on the way. Wanted to know if any of the other Massachusetts ponies are ok. The part of Worcester I am in is not too bad but still waiting on round 2.

(Sorry if this is not the right place to post this)

There have been a lot thunderstorms in the south area and now in the far north?

Both in places I've visited(Grandmother took me to Mass. every other summer or so and I consider it my third home. 1. Georgia[Even though I wasn't originally born there it felt more at home] 2. Maryland[Where I was actually born])

I do hope everypony is alright....

Oh i do hope ever one is ok, from what i have seen ever thing is going crazy. *tips my hat* my heart cry's out for all of them.

I had a Sister that lived in the Midwest, she told me how crazy some things are... last i herd form her was a few weeks a go, i do hope she is fine. But i wish i had cash and other things to give, takes some brave ponies to live out like that.

About three years ago, we got a tornado here in Yonkers, NY. Which boggles my mind, considering all the hills and that huge body of water called the Hudson River. But WOW. The trees in my apartment's courtyard were trashed. So many had to be cut down for safety. The parking lot wasn't cleaned for weeks. And hail. Hail everywhere.

Best of luck though to all the bad weather ponies.

Right now up to storm 31 or 32 in the past few hours. No tornadoes at the moment but lots of lightning, had a few friends a bit west of here that had a tornado just down the street from them. Trying to get details on the one that touched down in the south part of town. Ride home was nasty. Hoping other ponies in the area are doing ok.