Doctor Whooves (part 1)

Jack got out of his ship. 'God that was ruff. At least going through a worm hole isn't on my bucket list any more.' he thought rubbing his head with his hand or so he thought he looked at his hand except they weren't hands but hooves. 'what the.' he thought taking a better look at himself. He was a dark coloured horse. 'and becoming a horse is off too.' he got out of his seat and went outside. 'guess I better look around.' He was just on the outskirts of a town. ' well I know where I'm going.' he started to trot into town where he learned they spoke the same dialect as him. He was walking down the street when he heard a familiar voice. "DOCTOR!?! IS THAT YOU?"

Derpy landed behind the new brown stallion, "Hi TheRe!" she cheered as she smiled widely at him, "I'vE neVer seeN yoU arOunD?" she asked him with a slight tilt of her head, "Are You nEw?" she asked nodding to spike and fluttershy

Jack got out of his ship. 'God that was ruff. At least going through a worm hole isn't on my bucket list any more.' he thought rubbing his head with his hand or so he thought he looked at his hand except they weren't hands but hooves. 'what the.' he thought taking a better look at himself. He was a dark coloured horse. 'and becoming a horse is off too.' he got out of his seat and went outside. 'guess I better look around.' He was just on the outskirts of a town. ' well I know where I'm going.' he started to trot into town where he learned they spoke the same dialect as him. He was walking down the street when he heard a familiar voice. "DOCTOR!?! IS THAT YOU?"

"hello there...............have we met??" the doctor said," you look familiar, but i cant put a finger on it"

Derpy landed behind the new brown stallion, "Hi TheRe!" she cheered as she smiled widely at him, "I'vE neVer seeN yoU arOunD?" she asked him with a slight tilt of her head, "Are You nEw?" she asked nodding to spike and fluttershy

" hello" ther doctor said

"Doctor its me. Jack." Jack responded

" wait a minute........Jack" the doctor said then he starts sneekering

(yo? Question, have you decided whos going to be the enemy of this thread, ie Daleks, Weeping Angels, Silence, ect. If so, I'd be happy to play them for ya!)

( sure :D)