Want to Talk? (Open RP)

Trombone2525

It was a busy day in Canterlot. Ponies everywhere were bustling about, taking care of shopping or errands. Everypony seemed to be busy. Everypony but one. At a table on the side of the road, a green Pegasus stallion with a short messy mane sat. Across the table, there was a chair. Next to the chair, a sign. "Want to Talk?" The sign read. The pegasus sat patiently, waiting for somepony to strike up a convorsation with him.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quillhart was trotting through Canterlot by this time. He had a lot of things to buy and eh hoped to maybe find a nice gemstone to his collection. He just went out of the quill shop putting some quills into his saddlebag when he saw that somepony sat by a table on the other side of the road. He pulled his black squared glasses up so he could see better. By the second look he could see a sign next to the Pegasus He saw that the letters made a sentence that said: Want to talk? He felt like he would appreciate a little chat to get the stress but was way to shy to simply confront him. So he decided to stay where he was and hoped that the pony would notice his intense eyes instead. Quillhart ruffled his hair so it went to the right and waited for the pony to notice him.

[colour=#000000]Wingheart Beauty has just returned from her Canterlot shopping spree, everything went great. As she walked by, she noticed a pegasus stallion sitting by himself. [/colour][colour=#FF99FF]"Hmmm...he looks rather lonely, like he wants to talk to somepony. Anypony, for that matter!"[/colour][colour=#000000] The pink mare fluttered her wings as she wondered whether or not she should walk to the stallion, and then decided it was a good idea. She walked up to his table, put everything down and took a seat. [/colour]

"Hello there!" He said to the pink pegasus. It didnt take as long as he thought for somepony to sit with him. "How are you this fine Canterlot morning?"

(Also, is your signature a Tobuscus reference?)

"Hello there!" He said to the pink pegasus. It didnt take as long as he thought for somepony to sit with him. "How are you this fine Canterlot morning?"

(Also, is your signature a Tobuscus reference?)

(Yes. 25 bits, it is! :smirk: )

[colour=#ff99ff]"I'm doing great, thank you!"[/colour], said Wingheart Beauty. [colour=#ff99ff]"My name is Wingheart Beauty, what about you?"[/colour]

(ok i know i already use this character for several rp's at once but he is my only one)

Flashbomb was out running several runs through the sky. Crashing through clouds and doing loops. he flew nearby canterlot and decided to spend some bits on a drink. He landed with a thump on a road in canterlot. he walked up to a roadside booth that served drinks. he glanced to his right and saw a stallion and a mare sitting at a table. there was a sign that read "want to talk?" he smiled and took his cup of tea with his mouth. he took the drink to a table nearby and sat down to drink. he listened intently to thir converstion.

Angle snapp was out floating around the clouds above [colour=#282828]Canterlot[/colour], Looking for good photo op's. Looking around he sees a cute little cafe' "Ill get a quick snack" He thought to himself already descending. As he landed he noticed a lone table with two chairs, A mare and a stallion were chatting "A couple?" He wondered to himself still descending. After he landed he put his camera into his saddle bag, Pulled out a few bits, and trotted to the cafe'

[colour=#FF99FF]"Nice to meet you, Forte Fermata! Well, it's been a great day today! I've been going place to place, and then I went on a shopping spree!" [/colour]Wingheart Beauty then giggles, since she is really happy. [colour=#ff99ff]"I love this place, it's so beautiful! The scenery, who would resist looking at it???"[/colour]

Flashbomb took a sip from his tea and enjoyed the warmth of the drink. He noticed a pegesus with a white coat and a red and black mane land and was walking to the cafe. He noticed that he had a camera with him. " a photographer?" he thought to himself. he watched the stallion for a little longer then adverted his attention to the two ponies at the table. he sipped his drink again and listened. He knew better than eavesdropping but what else could he do? He sighed and leaned back in his chair and rested.

Angle Snapp got a cupcake and started looking for the nearest empty table. He spotted one and sat down. He set down his saddle bag and started rummaging through it to find a photo he had taken the week before "We still got to frame you" He thought to himself "Ill stop by the camera shop later today" He bit into the cupcake and smiled at the sweetness. As he looked around he saw the stallion and mare still chatting across the way, Then he saw a sign he didn't seen before "Want to talk" He whispered out loud "So their not a couple? Shoot, That could have made a great shot." He sighed to himself.

Edited by IIID3LTAIII

(Whoa. I honostly didnt expect this to be this popular.)

Forte noticed the three other ponies that stood around. "I might need some more chairs..." He pulled out three more chairs and set them up around the table.

Flashbomb rested for a little while then snapped back awake before he fell asleep. whe shook his head and looked around the courtyard. he noticed the white stallion had taken a seat at an empty table and had something in his hoof. "must be a photo" he thought. "i wonder what he is taking pictures of". he stared at the stallion for a moment longer then looked away. He looked up at the clouds and wondered if he should finish his job of clearing the sky. "nah Rainbow Dash wont care. She is just as lazy as i am she wont mind if a few clouds hang around. They wont hurt anypony." The shade they provided was very nice anyway. He sat back and looked at his wings. A coupleofhis feathers were getting to long. He started to preen his wings. the loose feathers fell to the ground as he groomed himself.

Angle Snapp continued to dig through his bag, "Thats not it ether He thought to himself looking for a certain paper. "Ah, here it is." He thought to him self looking at the letter from his filly sister Silver Star. He looked up from the letter seeing 3 other pones joined the green stallion in the conversation. "What are they talking about?" He wondered to himself, Then went back to the letter. He read one line that his sister always wrote "When can I see you?" She lived back in Fillydelphia with his parents, He pulled out a piece of extra paper and went to reach for a quill "Shoot, im out.." He got up and looked around for the nearest quill store. There were none in sight "Oh well, Ill have to write this later" He thought.

Flashbomb continued to groom himself. he looked up for a second and saw the want to talk table pull out 3 more chairs. he also noticed that the stallion at the other table was looking for something in his bag. " looks like he is looking for something to write with." he thought to himself. "i should get him a quill there is nothing else i should be doing" he chuckled. He knew he had a job to do but he didnt care. He stood up and unfirled his wings. He took off from the ground and flew above the coutyard scanning for a quill shop. He spotted one nearby a pony with thick rimmed glasses. Flashbomb dived and sped to the store. He landed and trotrd into the store to make his purchase. The door shut behind him

[colour=#ff99ff]"So more ponies are going to talk to us? That's delightful! I believe I saw another pegasus stallion, I wonder what they call a group of peg[/colour][colour=#FF99FF]asi?"[/colour][colour=#FF99FF] [/colour][colour=#000000]She then rubs the side of her hoof on her chin as she thinks. [/colour][colour=#ff99ff]"Ah, nevermind. So, Forte Fermata, what's it like back at home? At my place, it's just me, mum and dad."[/colour]

Forte watched the two pegasi go about their business. Maybe they wont be joining the group. "Well, its just me, for now. I've got an apartment a little ways that way." He said as he pointed.

Angle Snapp put 10 bits on the table for a tip for the waiter. "I really need a quill, But Im not sure if there's a shop near by" He thought to himself. The two ponies caught his attenchon again. I wonder what their talking about?" Curiosity got the best of him, He picked up his saddle bag and trotted over and asked "Anypony have a extra quill? Ive misplace mine, and I need to write my little sis a letter."

Flashbomb browsed the collection of quills for sale. Most were very expensive costing up to 200 bits! he examined the quills closely the 100 bit quills were a bit pricey but in good condition. the feathers on the quils were fine, The tips were fine. and you get a free bottle of ink. He wondered for awhile and decided on the red and black quill with a fine tip. For 80 bits it was a good quill for a fair peice. He grabbed the quill and a bottle of ink and brought it to the counter. He placed 80 bits on the counter and purchased the items . taking both of the items in his mouth, He carefully walked outside and flapped his wings and took to the sky. He should have brought a bag to hold onto the items because the inkbottle slipped and fell down to the courtyard " oh no!" he said around the quill. He gripped the quill and shot after the ink bottle to cach it before it hit the ground.

[colour=#FF99FF]"What a close one!" [/colour][colour=#000000]She wipes off any sweat off her forehead that has been there due to fear of ink spilling everywhere. [/colour][colour=#ff99ff]"I was really worried for a second there... :eek:" [/colour]

Flashbomb was panting after chasing the inkbottle. "yea it would have been quite a mess." he chuckled. Hs heart was beating hard and he was out of breath. He placed the quill on the table. He loked at the photographer stallion. " i saw that yu needed a quill and i decided to buy you one". He smiled and nudged the items to The stallion. He looked around at the others. " Where are my manners?" He said with a Smile. " The name is Flashbomb." he introduced himself.

"Watch out! I can't sto-" BOOM! The pegasus crashed right into the blue pony with blonde hair knocking the ink bottle and quill out of its hoofs and breaking it. "Sorry!" The blue pegasus exclaimed. "I'm learning how to fly. Sorry! Ummm....Here,Take it, please." The blue pegasus handed over an ink bottle and a quill to the blue pony.

Flashbomb had the air knocked out of his chest by the impact. He fell to the ground with a thud and hut his head on the ground. He laid down on the ground for a couple of seconds then sat up hlding his head. he opened his eyes and he had a derp googly eye effect. he shook his head and regained his footing. " its no problem." Everyone has to learn to fly. Flashbomb was a calm pony and never yelled at anyone. Even though he was annoyed he kept his cool." are you ok?" he aked the pegasus that crashed ito him.

[colour=#ff99ff]"What a hard landing! Please be more careful, it looked really scary... :-o" [/colour][colour=#000000]Cringing from what has happened right in front of her very eyes, it has made her heart beat very fast. [/colour][colour=#ff99ff]"Are either of you alright? It sure looked like you were knocked really hard, Flashbomb! Name's Wingheart Beauty, how could I forget to mention my own name? Eh...heh. :blush: Mnnnmmm. :-|" [/colour][colour=#FF99FF] [/colour][colour=#FF99FF] [/colour][colour=#FF99FF] [/colour][colour=#FF99FF] [/colour][colour=#FF99FF] [/colour][colour=#FF99FF] [/colour][colour=#FF99FF] [/colour][colour=#FF99FF] [/colour][colour=#FF99FF] [/colour][colour=#FF99FF] [/colour][colour=#FF99FF] [/colour][colour=#FF99FF] [/colour][colour=#FF99FF] [/colour]