Want to Talk? (Open RP)

Trombone2525

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No, no..." He took a deep breath, preparing to bare his heart to his new friends.

"My mum was a saxophonist. My dad was a tubist for Celestia's Own, the best band in Equestria. We were sitting on a hill outside Canterlot, celebrating my acceptance to the Canterlot Youth Band... When the changelings attacked..." He paused, looking up at everypony.

[colour=#FF99FF]"Changelings??? They look creepy...those poor ponies, how could it happen to them?! They were innocent! :scream:" [/colour][colour=#FF99FF] [/colour][colour=#000000]She kicks away some dirt with one hoof.[/colour][colour=#FF99FF] [/colour][colour=#FF99FF]"Continue the story, please?[/colour][colour=#FF99FF]"[/colour]

"Well, the changelings attacked... Dad tried to fight them off... But there were too many. He fought off enough to keep me alive, but... They were taken... I... I dont know what happened to them. I... I assume the worst..."

[colour=#ff99ff]"Who knows what has happened, I can't even tell if somepony has seen them lately!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Wingheart Beauty then walks in a circle.[/colour][colour=#ff99ff] "What were your parents' names, by the way?" [/colour]

"This really makes me mad! I'm not going to Sweet Apple Acres! I'm going to search for Fortes parents! And we WILL find them! I know it's to late for my parents but it might not be to late for yours! Even if it means risking my life i'll do anything to save a friend! Do you know which direction they were taken?"

[colour=#ff99ff]"So I say we finally found an adventure we could do?" [/colour][colour=#000000]She flies a few feet off the ground for a few seconds, then lands on the ground.[/colour][colour=#ff99ff] [/colour][colour=#ff99ff]"Looks like we're going, I suppose! :) But...where are we gonna go first? :?:"[/colour][colour=#FF99FF] [/colour][colour=#FF99FF] [/colour]

Quillhart scraped the ground with his hoof and looked away to not show the tear that slowly poured down his cheek. He knew it had been a long time since he had seen his parents. In fact he had only seen them once since he went with the adventurer. And he guessed the he missed them more then he had realized. He turned away form the group when his eyes began to glimmer. He took a seat and sighed to himself. Well, the least I can do is to help those who's parents have been taken from them. He thought to himself. He smiled realizing that life isn't about being sad of what was It's about being happy for what is and will be.[colour=#daa520]"I' [/colour][colour=#daa520]m in!"[/colour] He said while he still was turned away from them. So he dried his tears and smiled to himself. There was no doubt that he would help them.

[colour=#ff99ff]"I asked this once, I might as well ask it again...where are we gonna go first?" [/colour][colour=#000000]The pink mare is still wondering where the ponies will be going, she doesn't even know which direction Forte's parents went when they were kidnapped.[/colour][colour=#ff99ff] "Are we gonna go down a hill? Are we gonna go somewhere that will involve the pegasi assisting the unicorns and earth ponies? Where?"[/colour]

[colour=#FF99FF]"I don't know, she might be at her library and I don't feel like going to Ponyville right now." [/colour][colour=#000000]She thinks of what to say next, then there is a short pause.[/colour][colour=#FF99FF] "[/colour][colour=#FF99FF]Or maybe she's currently on an adventure far from wherever we're gonna go.[/colour][colour=#FF99FF]"[/colour]

[colour=#000000][Out of character: Are we still doing this RP? It's slowly getting inactive, in fact, I fear it will become one of those dead RPs. Also, why is this just between me and Blisber now? Where's Dabom444, Trombone2525, IIID3LTAIII, mewmew1310, and Quillhart?[/colour][colour=#000000]][/colour]

Quillhart turned to the fellow ponies. [colour=#daa520]"I don't think that's a good idea. If you ask me I don't think that she will have any time for us."[/colour] He scratched his neck with his hoof.[colour=#daa520] "She is Celestias busy student and all that."[/colour]

[sorry I've quite a lot to do related to school.]

[Yeah i haven't been paying as much attention to this either Nobodys on :/. So we should just wait and see if the other people post again.]

Well they have had experience with changelings.......We could get a book on changelings?

[colour=#ff99ff]"Hmmm...a book on changelings does some good, because we gotta know about the enemies before we go down and stop them." [/colour][colour=#000000]She nods. [/colour][colour=#ff99ff]"Yeah, getting a book about them is a good idea."[/colour]

Quill laughed.[colour=#daa520] "You may call me quill, the walking library."[/colour] He putted his hoof into his saddle bag and took up a black book with a yellow title where one could read:The one you love. [colour=#daa520]"Here you go I was supposed to read it tonight. [/colour]He reached to the young pony and was glad to help. He smiled widely.