Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

[colour=#800080]"We'll be going to... I forgot its name, but it's a small cafe a few blocks east of here." [/colour]Rarity took the lead, heading east. The cafe was filled with many ponies, all seemingly with a special somepony. It made Rarity squeal that she would having tea there. With a stallion. Even if they haven't (yet) acknowledged that they were special someponies, the possible love story scenarios excited Rarity. The restaurant was completely full, and since Rarity nor Angel had reservations, they had to wait for a table to be free. They were seated off to the side. [colour=#800080]"So, how has your first day in Ponyville been so far?" [/colour]

Angel sighed "Tireing, To be honest. What with Flashbomb moving in, And the hospital He laughed "Not to mention SpitFir....." He stoped himself "Anyway, Its been good, I took a bit of a nap in the park, So that helped. And also I got to see your work!" He smiled "Have you been here before?" He asked

Flashbomb was flying twoard angel's house. He caught sight of him and rarity walking to the cafe. "so Angel is with rarity. Looks like he will have a special somepony after all. If he can pick up her hints and not talk about pictures." He knew better than to make fun of his friends. He decided to folow them. He landed on a cloud just above the two and hid. He kept an eye on them. He chuckd abit. and watched the scene unfold.

Rarity gave a light chuckle. [colour=#800080]"Yes, that's Ponyville. Tiring. For some reason, everything seems to happen here. Discord, Nightmare Moon, parasprites, ursa minor attacks. I'm sad to say I'm use to it." [/colour]Rarity didn't notice their stalker hiding in the cloud near them. [colour=#800080]"I've been here a few times. Good tea. Helps me find inspiration for new dresses." [/colour]That reminded her of her promise to Lovinity. [colour=#800080]I'll have tea, then return to the boutique to work on it. I have plenty of time... I think... [/colour][colour=#800080]"Where did you live before? I saw you had a certificate from the Wonderbolts Academy. Did you live in Cloudsdale?" [/colour]Rarity then realized she had a freudian slip. [colour=#800080]"NotthatIwassnooping!" [/colour]She quickly added on.

Angel laughed "I used to live in Fillydelpha. Then the wonderbolts took me under their wings, So I lived in cloudsdale for a while, Then I moved here! And meet you!" He smiled. "I certainly hope its good" He added

[colour=#800080]"The Wonderbolts took you under their wings?!" [/colour]This greatly surprised Rarity. She didn't expect a random photographer pony to be trained by the Wonderbolts themselves! [colour=#800080]"You MUST meet Rainbow Dash! She will be OVERJOYED to know a new pony in town knows the Wonderbolts!" [/colour]While Rarity herself wasn't a huge fan of them, she still acknowledged that were great flyers, and believed that Angel himself must be great to be trained by them. Just then, two lovestruck ponies left, and the waiter followed telling them a table was ready. [colour=#800080]"I'll just have a tea, darling." [/colour]She told the waiter as she sat down. [colour=#800080]"How come I haven't heard of you if you were trained by the Wonderbolts?"[/colour]

"Ill have a chocolatemilk" He told the waiter. He looked at Rarity "Funny thing, It turns out. Pony's don't really think Angel Snapp when they think of the wonderbolts, Im not too popular, Ive had a few random dyehard fans reconize me, But beside that. Im farly un-popular" He explained "That doesn't mean I dont enjoy flying with the wonderbolts, Its quite fun. I have yet to preform in a show though, Usually im on the side just flying here and there trying to get cool shoots" He smiled "And I would be delighted to meet your friend! It would make me feel less awkward knowing another pony"

At the Ponyville Hospital

---

Lovinity finally awoke but was very exhausted and dazed. The doc's assistant approached her.

"Doctor, what's... what's um..." Lovinity tried to say.

The assistant sighed. "Doc doesn't know what's wrong. We haven't seen symptoms like that before."

"Wha...what happened?" Asked Lovinity.

"Well... um you were hiccupping green sparking smoke," the assistant replied.

"Oh..." Lovinity quietly and sadly uttered.

"S... hold on a moment let me bring in the doctor", said the doc's assistant. "He was running a test and maybe he could give you a better idea of what's going on."

The assistant went out of the room. Lovinity sighed and sadly looked up at the ceiling... (she's going to sing)

Flashbomb grew tired from the long day. He laid down on the cloud that he was sitting on and rested his eyes for awhile. He Doesn't Know that im watching them and i should be fine lying on this cloud. He wont see me. All this talk of the wonderbolts made him miss his room full of wonderbolt stuff. He opned his eyes and looked to the mountain where the remains of his home were. He sighed, maybe a little to loud but he brushed it off. He looked high up in the sky and saw a rainbow streak across the sky. "Hmm must be rainbow dash doing her stunts as usual. He then realized that the cloud he was on was the only one above the cafe. His weight bogged it down so it couldnt move with the others. He couldnt leave without catching their attention and the cloud was the only one. Which was odd for it to be just sitting there.

(ps its not stalking its eavesdropping :D)

[colour=#800080]"You should show me some tricks later." [/colour]Rarity suggested. [colour=#800080]"With Rainbow Dash though, she'll be delighted to see you performing." [/colour]Rarity looked up and saw a lone cloud simply floating above the cafe. [colour=#800080]"Speaking of Rainbow Dash, she needs to get back to work soon." [/colour]The waiter returned with their beverages. Rarity took a ladylike sip from her cup, as she began thinking of ideas for Lovinity's dress. [colour=#800080]"I need to speak with Pinkie Pie sometime, to know what Lovinity is like." [/colour]She told herself, not realizing she was talking out loud. Other than the destruction of a house, the pony fainting, and a new pony moving into Ponyville, it seemed like an unusually ordinary day. [colour=#800080]"What do you like best about Ponyville so far?"[/colour]

[colour=#800080](Did I ask that already?)[/colour]

(Sorry guys i gotta hit the hay. im going to be gone for a while because i will be on a snowboarding trip for half of the day tomarrow. ill try to catchup as fast as i can when i get back.)

Flashbomb Grew a little sleepy and wanted to nap. But if he napped on top of the cloud he would be found. So he came up with an idea. He opened the cloud and crawled inside. it was large Enough for him to fit inside. He closed the cloud around him. He had a litle hole in the cloud for air and he could see Angel and Rarity through it. He slipped nto a light nap. A single darkblue feather slipped off od the cloud and floated in the wind.

(gnight guys)

Ponyville Hospital

---

Lovinity looked up at the ceiling very sad, and started to sing.

"Hearts and Hooves Day... where ponies come toge-ther,

The mem-or-ies so joyous, creating bonds fore-ver.

Sharing kindness... sharing joy...

oh what's a pony to do... when she's alone all day?

I feel I should belong...

I feel a need so strong...

to be with other ponies...

oh where did I go wrong?

The heart I could express...

is deeply in distress.

Oh how I long to let you go,

and the love of all, you'll show!

Ohh Hearts and Hooves Day... I won't give up on you.

For my promise to love... I'll keep strong and true!

(Lovinity gets quiet and sad)

But as for here this pony lay... staring at the ceiling above.

I just want Hearts and Hooves Day... to be filled with love!"

She continued to look at the ceiling for a few more seconds, and then looked down and began crying.

EDIT: forgot to add a word

Edited by Lovinity

Angel laughed "Sure, Although Im not nearly as good as most of the wonderbolts, I know a few tricks." He said taking a gulp of milk. "So this dance I keep hearing about. You going? Im guessing a mare like you has to have a special somepony. Its un-ethical for a pony of your talents to be single" He smiled "Speaking of witch, I wonder how Silver star is holding up without me.." (SilverStar is Angel's Filly sister) "Anyway, You do have a date to the dance dont you?" He asked.

(And yes, Yes you did ^^)

Addressed to: ShadowWalking (Doctor)

---

Lovinity continued to lay in her bed crying when the doctor came into the room.

Lovinity tried to stop crying and look up at the Doctor... as the Doctor gave her the test results of what's happening with her.

Edited by Lovinity

[colour=#800080]"Actually... I don't. Yet." [/colour]​Rarity remembered the number of gifts she received. [colour=#800080]"I have a few feelers out though." [/colour]Angel then said something about a 'Silver Star'. Although Rarity hide it, she was disappointed. [colour=#800080]I should have thought so. Nopony this generous could go without a special somepony. [/colour][colour=#800080]"I should be with somepony at the dance tonight." Even if they are a coward who can't come to terms with their feelings. "What about you? Are you taking this... Silver Star to the dance?" [/colour]Rarity wanted to meet this pony now. See what made her so great that Angel would be with her.

(Rarity doesn't realize who Silver Star is)

Angel looked at the table "Oh I wish, But shes back in Fillydelpha with my parents, Im sure she would have loved to take her big bro though" He laughed at the thought of the little Filly stepping on his hoofs. "Now about you," Angel put down his drink "There must be somepony you have your eyes on, He could be that stallion" He pointed to a near by stallion "Or..." He paused for effect "He could be right in front of you" He smiled

Ponyville Hospital

---

Lovinity looked up at the ceiling very sad, and started to sing.

"Hearts and Hooves Day... where ponies come toge-ther,

The mem-or-ies so joyous, creating bonds fore-ver.

Sharing kindness... sharing joy...

oh what's a pony to do... when she's alone all day?

I feel I should belong...

I feel a need so strong...

to be with other ponies...

oh where did I go wrong?

The heart I could express...

is deeply in distress.

Oh how I long to let you go,

and the love of all, you'll show!

Ohh Hearts and Hooves Day... I won't give up on you.

For my promise to love... I'll keep strong and true!

(Lovinity gets quiet and sad)

But as for here this pony lay... staring at the ceiling above.

I just want Hearts and Hooves Day... to be filled with love!"

She continued to look at the ceiling for a few more seconds, and then looked down and began crying.

(Awww *Hugs* Wish i could have been there!)

• Like 1

His response only disappointed Rarity, saying she was back in Filydelphia. Then, she thought back to what he said again.[colour=#b22222]"I'm sure she would have loved to take her big bro though." [/colour]She then realized that Silver Star was his sister, not his special somepony. He then began pointing out who she should take as a special somepony, ending with him pointing at himself. [colour=#800080]"Is that your way of asking me to the dance?" [/colour]She asked with a giggle. [colour=#800080]"You'll have to do better than that. Try it like this;" [/colour]Rarity stood from her seat, and lifted a hoof dramatically. [colour=#800080]"Dear beautiful Miss Rarity, would you be so kind as to take this humble pony to the Hearts and Hooves day dance tonight?" [/colour]She returned to her seat, giggling more. [colour=#800080]"And of course, I will respond..." [/colour]​She turned around, putting her hoof to her forehead for more drama. [colour=#800080]"I would be honored to take such a handsome stallion like yourself to the dance!" [/colour]She then sat back down.

(Awww *Hugs* Wish i could have been there!)

(hehe every movie needs a song... and this seems like it could very well be a movie ^^ )

Angel laughed "Well lets say I did say that, and call it good." He smiled. The waiter came by and Angel got out 20 bits for the drinks and tip "Anyway, You said something about a dress and Somepony named [colour=#282828]Lovinity? Do you want to go get started on that? I need to go home and finish un-packing the things for my darkroom. If thats alright." He smiled[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Yes, I suppose we should get going." [/colour]Rarity then stood, as she prepared to walk off. [colour=#800080]"Thanks for the tea. Hopefully we'll see each other at the dance tonight." [/colour]Rarity then walked off towards the Carousel Boutique. Halfway through her walk back, she remembered that she knew nothing of Lovinity. [colour=#800080]Pinkie Pie ought to know something. Where is she? [/colour]Everypony in Ponyville knew Pinkie Pie, so after finding a trail of ponies saying which way she went, she saw Pinkie Pie with Razor. [colour=#800080]"Hello Razor." [/colour]Rarity gave the griffin a friendly greeting, as she walked to Pinkie Pie. [colour=#800080]"This may seem like an odd question Pinkie, but what do you know about Lovinity?"[/colour]

(I need to sleep too. I'll just get myself out of the way.)

Before Pinkie Pie could respond, Rarity, thinking about Lovinity, had an epiphany for what the perfect dress for her would be, despite not knowing her personality at all. [colour=#800080]"Nevermind Pinkie, I must go." [/colour]Rarity walked off to the carousel boutique. She picked up a parchment and a quill, and began working on the preliminary drawings for Lovinity's dress.

Pinkie Pie smiled and shrugged her shoulder. "Alrighty, but don't say i didn't warn you!" She says in a sing-song tone. Her left and right ear began flopping wildly. It only last for a couple seconds, but it causes pinkie to look around nervously. "I hope you like baths." She says as she quickly opens the door and steps in.

"Oh no!" A pegasus cried from above Razor, A large blob of warm melted chocolate falls from the sky, aimed right at his head.

Razor blinked, then head a pegasus cry out and he looked to the source, his eyes widening when he saw melted gop falling for him. The mass of chocolate hit him before he had time to dodge and he stood there, still as the dead. Razor's eyes were on fire as he started digging his claws into the ground and growled, "Do you.....have anything I can clean this off with?"

He gave Pinkie a look that said to not even think about laughing at this. He followed her, to where hopefully he could get cleaned. He looked back upwards, to the pegasus he guessed was responsible for this and shook a claw at her. The pegasus flew off in fear at the deadly glare he gave her.

(woke up early so i can post a lil bit before i go snow boarding.)

Flashbomb awoke to find himself in the cloud above the cafe. He still felt pretty tired but decided that heading back to angel's place would be the best option. He saw that angel and rarity had left so it was safe for him to leave. He flew out of the cloud and back to angel's place. He fluttered sleepily to his destination. He nodded to ponies on the road here and there ,he then finnaly reached home. he opened the door. Angel was there unpacking a few boxes. " hellow Flash." He greeted flashbomb with a smile. " Hey angel. Im gonna go crash for awhile. let me know if you need a hoof for anything." He flew to the door of the basement and put his hoof on the doorknob. He stopped and looked over his shoulder. Angel was still unpacking. Flash smiled at how kind he was and how he invited him to live in his home after his was destroyed. " Hey Angel." He called. "yes flash?." Angel responded. Flashbomb paused . "Thanks." Flashbomb said. He opened the door and flew downstairs to his bed. He crawled into bed and laid there. his wings were compleately extended accross the bed. He looked at them and smiled. He then stared at the ceiling and heard a faint voice of a mare singing. (Lovinity) and his vison darkened as he drifted to sleep. Light drifting through the window faintly as the giggles of ponies emitted in the background. He dreamed of Applejack.