Evil in Ponyville

Derpyy

Ok so I really want to do another RP and I had this idea for one.

Maybe we could do a RP based on like a great evil character coming to Ponyville or wherever our characters are and the evil wants to take over the place and rule all of Equestria. Or like Trixie, the pony could just want to rule over the town the ponies live in and casue chaos by messing with the lives of the ponies.

Or it could be a changling or any new character someone makes!

It's just an idea right now haha but maybe it can become a RP! :D if you're interested then post here!

Patrick Speaking

Sounds like a pretty interesting role play... a unique evil character!

I'm not good at making pictures but if you'd like I could come up with an evil character and give you the details :)

Hehe sure ^^

Hmm... evil character evil character evil character...

How About

Name[colour=#282828]: Acastone[/colour]

Sex:[colour=#282828] Male[/colour]

Species: Bolder with huge wings

Eye colour:[colour=#282828] Grey[/colour]

Coat:[colour=#282828] All dark grey... bumpy like a rock. Wings that are even bigger than his body size.[/colour]

Mane/Tail:[colour=#282828] No mane, no tail[/colour]

Physique:[colour=#282828] Extremely heavy, said to be thousands of pounds.[/colour]

Residence: [colour=#282828]Canterlot, Ponyville, and CloudsDale[/colour]

Occupation:[colour=#282828] His job is to turn ponies into stone. His ultimate goal is to turn all ponies (including Princess Celestia) into rock and then put them together to make the biggest mountain in the world. The reason for doing this is yet to be determined.[/colour]

Cutie Mark:

Doesn't have one

History:[colour=#282828] To be determined[/colour]

Character Summary:

[colour=#282828]Acastone is a really powerful and intimidating character. He's huge... considering wing span as well, he expands out bigger than Princess Celestia by about 40%. With his very heavy weight and his evil nature, every pony tries to scramble away from him as fast as possible, but some don't make it. At his will, he can fire a white beam out of his eyes at any pony and slowly turn them into stone.[/colour]

The way he's defeated is to be determined

Patrick Speaking

Hmm I was hoping if we can get at least one other people in the role play that we can have people as ponies and one person as the stone :)

I was hoping, if we get more people, that I can play Lovinity because she's never role played on here yet hehe :)

I'm not very good with doing evil characters. I tried and failed. I do better with good characters haha.

Patrick Speaking

Yeah and it'd be unfair for me to play Lovinity and the Acastone at the same time... since one is good and one is evil