Dabom444

Lightning dust saluted to angel and thanked him She walked out of the stallion barracks and trotted to the mar barracks.

Flashbomb smiled at angel and thanked him as well He asked him and marble and sunray if they wanted to head to the mess hall. They wandered out into the hall. They reached the Main hal an saw a Group of ponies whom were talking to each other. There was a Mare that he hadnt seen before who was trying to talk to them. They all looked at her and trotted away. Flashbomb trotted over to her. "Well that was rude of them." He opened up a conversation. "Are you new here at the Accademy?" He tried to be friendly to her.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marble was pleasantly surprised once again. Lightning Dust was apologizing to Flashbomb! He thought the earth would be over before that would happen! He smiled, as he genuinely accepted the apology as well, even though it wasn't directed at him. Marble suddenly wasn't feeling tired, and since he couldn't come up with any ideas, he packed away his sketch book. Flash offered to take them to the main hall. Marble came along. At the main hall, a nervous looking mare was trying to make conversation with the others, but was ultimately ignored. Flashbomb, being the stallion he was, kindly gave her a greeting. Marble stood by, being shy as well and wanting to wait before he spoke.

Sunray walks up slowly behind Flashbomb. He stumbled slightly as he tried to stop near Flash and ran into him, not hard enough to topple or even move him. He quickly righted himself. "Hello, Im Sunray, but you can call me Ray."

He turned towards Flashbomb. "I don't think we were introduced either."

Angel tuned to Flashbomb "Ill be right back," He said as he trotted down the north hall to the staff barracks, He grabbed his Instructor hat and sunglasses but didnt put on his uniform . He also trotted over to where the extra duffel bags where lined up so he could give the new recruit one. He grabbed it and trotted back down to the main hall where all the pony's where talking. He dropped the duffel bag at lyria's hoofs "Youll be needing this, Its your uniform" he said to the mare.

Angel joined the group, and retrieved a uniform for the new pony. She introduced herself very shyly as Lyria. She then asked who they were. Marble was sure to look her in the eye. [colour=#ff0000]"I'm Marble." [/colour]His voice came out gruff, deeper then usual, and slightly intimidating, especially to a pony as seemingly shy as Lyria. It was usually the image he gave off. The silent, tough pegasus guy. His friends knew better then that though.

Lyria sqeaked a little at his voice. "H-Hi Marble." She smiled, and her man covered her left eye, sheilding her view a little bit. 'Be strong Lyria.' She told her self, and stood up tall. "Nice to meet you." Her voice shook a little, not totally confident in herself.

Angel Looked at a near by clock. "Looks like dinner is in about ten minutes" He turned to Lyria "You have time to get settled in" He pulled down his sunglasses and pointed down the south hallway "Just walk down that way and the door on the right is the mare's barracks, Feel free to take a shower and change before you eat." He told her "Oh, And one more thing, We wake up at 5:30 sharp for training, so get to bed early" He suggested

"Thank you Angel." She smiled, grabbed her stuff, and walked down the hall to the barracks. She walked in, and found a place to lay her head. She put her stuff down, and then started to walk to the showers, her uniform in hoof.

Angel took his place at the staff table, He heard many other staff members ask him where his uniform was. "Its dirty, Im going to wash it tonight" He replayed to them. He saw Lyria trot in and get some food. "Hopefully FlashBomb will take care of that one, Shes a bit timid" He thought to himself.

Lyria looked around for the ponies that were with her earlier. 'I wonder if they are going to let me be alone like everypony else treats me. Just be nice at the beginning, then leave me...' She sighed, and found a spot alone, towards the far end of the room. She sat, and looked at her food sadly.

Sunray walked with Flashbomb and Marble. Although there were many other pegasus in the mess hall, he felt it was best to stay with these guys, they would even put up with his slow walking. Once they made it through the food line they found a spot that they thought Lyria would have seen them. Although after a couple minutes of eating and talking they spotted her. "Hey, look Lyria is sitting by herself... looking at her food. We should move over there."

Angel looked over to see that Lyria was still by her self "I dont think SpitFire will mind if I head over to the recruit table." He thought to himself, He got up and trotted over to where she was sitting. A few eyes landed on him, Usually staff members never left the staff section. He got over to her "Hey rookie. Room for one more?" He sat down across from her.

Lyria looked up. She smiled. Somepony did pay attention to her! "Yea." The smile faded from her face. "Arn't you supposed to stay with the staff?" 'He was probably just trying to be nice to a new recruit, which happens to me.' She thought, and looked at him curiously.

"Cool!" She smiled, and looked at him. "I'm from Ponyville." She smiled as her memories of her family swirled in her mind. "Where are you from?" She smiles, and then hides her face behind her mane again. "That is... If you don't mind me asking."

(sorry had to do something)

Flashbomb walked through the line and got his plate of food. He sat down with the others. "Sorry i was at the back of the line." He smiled at the others and ate his food. "Tasteless as usual." He glanced up and tried to locate Lyria he scanned the crowd. He spotted her at a table with Angel Snapp. He looked at his friends and stood up." Im going to go talk to them. excuse me." He took his food and lew over. "Hopefully she doesnt get freaked out about how i look with all the scars." He felt the large one over his right eye. He reached the table and smiled. "could i sit here?" He asked.