Dabom444

Angel looked up to see FlashBomb yell at him "Get her Angel!" He looked to see Lightning Dust bolting for the flag "No you dont!" He smiled and took off out of the spot and grabed onto her "LET GO!" She yelled "Dont think so love" He folded his wings and they started to fall "YOUR CRAZY!" she yelled as he spreed his wings and threw her away from the flag. She pulled up and began to double back. "Shes stubborn." He went for her again, He headed straight for her, But at the last moment she folded her wings and dropped a good 20 feet and continued "MARBLE!" Yelled angel "YOUR UP!"

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The match was going quickly. Every pony on the other team stayed behind to defend, while Lightning Dust rushed at them. [colour=#ff0000]Too predictable. [/colour]Angel tackled her, and began falling. Lightning Dust, as expected, broke free from his grip and bolted for the flag again. She was very close to Marble now. He lowered his hooves quickly. Lightning quickly bolted out of the cloud, followed by a large crack of thunder, which startled Lightning Dust, making her stop for a moment. In that moment, Marble flew down and tackled her. [colour=#ff0000]"Not fast enough." [/colour]He teased her, which seemed to piss her off.

Lightning dust

Lighting dust Was startled by The pony tackling her. She was frustrated. She flailed and struggled to get away. She looked down and saw they were close to the ground. She flipped back and snapped as hard as she could. the pony let go and flipped to the ground she snorted and stopped herself. she flashed her wings and rocketed for the flag. Two other pegasai grabbed her and weighed her down she struggled. their grip was about to give she was so close to the flag.

Flashbomb was watching his team struggle with Lightning. He didnt notice 3 other pegesai come behind him and grabbed him. they fell to the ground. He struggled hard he spun and flipped they were falling down down down. He spun hard and threw one off. He gritted is teeth and yanked the other one off. The other stuck hard to him. He yelled a battle cry in frustration. He flapped his wings and took off he felt the pegasus clinging to him. "You want a ride you got it!" He began to spin and the velocity lostened The mares grip. He then tore her off. She spun around and flailed through the air. Flashbomb looked up and shot up to get the flag.

It happened very quickly. Lightning Dust struggled for a while, while they fell to the ground. Marble knew he'd have to fly soon, but he enjoyed watching her squirm. She suddenly snapped free from him, and flew back to the flag. Marble continued falling, and the ground was close. He quickly flapped his wings out, just narrowly avoiding the ground. He saw two others had Lightning Dust down, but she was still close to the flag. He flew up quickly, to help weigh her down, being sure to keep her swift and strong wings down so she would fly off again.

Angel Landed on the ground and trotted over to marble and two other recruits holding down Lightning dust. "Nicely done, Dont let her go." he said to them as he scanned the skys for other pegasus trying to get the flag. He looked down at Lightning Dust "Wheres your team?" he asked

Sunray watched as Lightening Dust broke free of the three pegasai. He tracked her as she neared the bushes that surrounded their flag. "Flashbomb got this." He said to himself as he dived. A whistle was heard as he streaked through the air. He flaired his wings at the last secound before he crashed into Lightning Dust, they crashed into the bushes and both got tangled in it.

Flashbomb flew higher and higher to the top of the Rainbow waterfall. All of a sudden the whole enemy team rushed in a wave twoard him. He dodged the first 2 and rolle to the side he then took off straight out ohe flew hard and fast he then jet up and gained altitude he felt hooves grab his wings "No NOT NOW!" He screamed in his head. He fell and tumbled down he twisted and turned. He knocked one by one of them of he glanced up and rocketed straight forward. He flew up to the top of the cloud and swiped the flag. His heart was racing. " I GOT IT!" He yelled. he jet for home base. He flew as hard as he could. But more hooves snatched his hind legs. He fell once again but held onto the flag in his teeth.

Lightning dust

Lightning dust screamed in anger she shook hard and pushed out of the bushes. He still had stingray holding on. He flipped him off in a bout of rage and jetted to the flag she swipped it and then took off for home base. she saw that Her flag was gone and couldnt win without it. She looked down and saw that Flashbomb had it. She rocketed down to the pegasus and slammed into him.

Flashbomb felt a sharp pain in his chest as he was tackled. he looked and saw it was Lighting dust. He gritted his teeth and stared directly into her eyes. She glared back as they tumbled for the ground. Flashbomb struggled to free himself. He spun hard. she heldon She grabbed her flag and attempted to rip it from his teeth. He resisted andspun harder. He felt more hooves grab him and wigh him down. The whole red team as on him. He screamed through his teethin anger. He smashed his wings hard and threw a couple of them off. but he Fatigued quickly. "I cant do this on my own i need help!" they tumbled ever closer to the ground.

Marble watched the whole scene unfold. Lightning Dust broke free, despite being held down by so many ponies, and flew for the flag. Before she could get it, Flashbomb had the other teams flag. Marble, along with the others, cheered. Flashbomb was then not only being weighed down by multiple ponies on the other team, but Lightning Dust herself abandoned her post to try and steal the flag. They all fell, and continued falling to the ground, as they tried stealing the flag. Marble flew down to the group, and found Flashbomb with the flag in his mouth. [colour=#ff0000]"Hand it here!" [/colour]He tried yelling at him, but the noise made it tough to hear. Marble took the flag from Flashbomb's mouth. He tried to fly off, but somepony grabbed his tail. Lightning Dust. Marble joined the ball of falling ponies, keeping as good a grip on the flag in his mouth as he could.

Angel saw FlashBomb being taken down "NO!" Angel took off as fast he could and slammed into LigtningDust. Marble then took the flag from FlashBomb. He grunted at the impact and yelled "NOW MARBLE!" To him. Telling him about the advantage he was now in. The two were falling again "YOU GOING TO GET SOMEPONY KILLED" Yelled Lightning Dust. Trying to squirm away, Angel Tightened his grip as they fell. He spreed his wings and drooped her, He landed on the ground and sprinted over to where the pony's were wrestling for the blue team flag, "Give it here!" Angel took his teams flag and began to trot back to base when Lightning Dust tackled him "GIVE IT" she yelled, Angel Tryed to push her off, But she was standing on his bad leg. It had a sharp pain in it.

Flashbomb was on the ground and was struggling to break free. " I DONT HAVE THE FLAG!" He yelled as he threw pegesai off of him. He looked up and saw that Lighting dust was hurting Angel. " She is taking this to far." He thought. He shoved the last hooves off of him and sped p He then rocketed with a sound of a jet. He slammed into lighing dust they tumbld on the ground he then threw her. He spun through the air and laded on her hooves. She was breathin heavily. "Get off my back ragdoll!" She yelled. she rocketed to Angel but Flashbomb cut her off and spun her around and threw her back to where she was. " YOU NEED TO COOL IT." He yelled at her. Lightning Dust then screamed. " I GOT STOPPED ONCE BY RAINBOW DASH I WONT BE STOPPED BY RAGGETY USELESS PONY!" she rocketed forward again with much more power. Flashbmb Stepped to the side and grabbed her wing. He pulled down and locked her on the ground.

"No you need to settle down! Its a game! Cool Your Jets!" Flashbomb yelled at her.

"NEVER!" she screamed back at him and struggled harder her wing smacked Flashbomb. He winced but held her down.

He looked up at Angel and saw that the game was clearly over but he had to hold Lightning dust down. She was in a Flailing fit.

(sorry if i look op i just need to help Angel)

Angel Managed to get up again, "Alright, Everypony stop. Take a break while I deal with a problem" He announced to the rookies. He managed to limp over to where LightningDust and FlashBomb were fighting "ENOUGH" Angel grabbed lightning dust and pulled her off of FlashBomb. "I thought we could all have some fun, But I guess I was wrong. Your too immature for fun" He dropped her. "I thought you could work this little feud out, But I was dead wrong." Angel looked at FlashBomb "Get up." He helped him up. "You two will spend the night together working this OUT! You wont have dinner until you decide what is more important. A pony's life Or finding out whos better. DO I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR?" Angel yelled at them and didnt wait for a answer He limped over to a nearby tree and sat down "Its hurting again" He thought to himself looking at his hind leg. "Everypony, Thats it for today. Your dissmissed" He announced.

Lightning Dust tackled Angel! ANGEL! The pony who was injured from the day before! Marble, who was further away, flew towards her angrily. Flash tackled her before him, and they fight. He was about to join before Angel stopped the both of them, and Marble tried to act casual so he wouldn't be in trouble either. Angel then dismissed them for the day, after banishing dinner privileges from Lightning and Flashbomb. Marble went over to Flashbomb. [colour=#ff0000]"This camp is a much bigger test on my self control then I expected." [/colour]Marble said, glaring at Lightning. He continued needing to control himself from slapping her senseless. [colour=#ff0000]"You gonna' be okay?" [/colour]He asked Flash.

Flashbomb was breathing heavily He glared over to Lightning dust. She glared at him and sorted at him. Flashbomb Growled and walked away. He was furious, He sees his friend getting hurt. He helps him and keeps lighting under control, And He gets punished!? For what Lightning dust did! He yelled in fury At the top of his lungs. "I WAS ONLY TRYING TO HELP AND I GET PUNISHED!! I GET PUNISHED FOR HELPING!? THIS IS STUPID!" He breathed heavily he was sure everypony heard him and he didnt care! He did not care one bit! He ran as fast as he could and took off.

Lightning dust.

She trotted away. she gritted her teeth in anger. she hated everything. he screamed at the top of her lungs and kicked some trees. "EVERYONE HERE JUST DRAGS ME DOWN!" She sat down and cried tears of anger.

(sorry raven its just the speed of the posting sorry for the confusion of the posts.)

Angel nodded at Marble "Come here Marble, I need you to go the infirmary and get some herbs for this pain, Just ask the doctor." Angel looked at him "And when you get the chance, Tell Flashbomb that wasn't personal" he told the red pegasus, And continued to lay under the tree.

Angel told Marble to go to the infirmary for him. [colour=#ff0000]"Right away sir!" [/colour]Marble quickly responded, as he gave a weak salute to Angel. He flew off to the infirmary, where he was given medicine and herbs. [colour=#0000cd]"This should help ease the pain." [/colour]The doctor told him. [colour=#ff0000]"Yeah. Thanks." [/colour]Marble didn't care to stay and talk about the medicines, so he kept his response brief. He then flew back to Angel. [colour=#ff0000]"Here you are... Sir." [/colour]Marble gave Angel the herbs. [colour=#ff0000]"I haven't seen Flash... I'll go looking for him." [/colour]Marble then flew off before Angel could respond. Marble was flying around the academy, searching and yelling for Flashbomb.

Sunray could only watch as Lightening Dust escaped the bushes. He watched in shame as the fight broke out. If he would have held his position, they would have finished earlier, at least that's what he believed. He was the last pony to leave the field. He walked the field down to the baracks.

On his way back he heard the crying and screaming of a pony near some of trees. He headed towards the sound. When he saw that it was Lightening Dust he stoped walking. "Hey!"

Angel waited for the pain to subside, He got up but still had a little trouble walking. He trotted over to where he left his cap and glasses and put them back on. "Im a terrible instructor." he said to himself. He watched as the recruits filed back into the building.

Flashbomb was up in the clouds high above the accademy. He was smashing clouds left and right. He was so angry at angel and lightning dust. he took a cloud and threw it into another. He yelled in anger at the cloud. He sat down and the anger tarted to fade. He began to cry.

Lightning dust looked over her shoulder. tears streaming from her eyes she glared at the cadet stallion. "What do you want!?" She demanded. "Cant you see that i want to be left alone!?"

He walked closer to her. "If you wanted to be left alone, you wouldn't have destoryed those trees and made all that noise." He sat down accross from her. "Breaking away from all those pegasai were impressive." He said playing to her ego. "You could have won, if you would have taken a stelthier approach." He wasn't sure why he was trying to be nice to her. Maybe it was because she reminded him of his sister.

Angel trotted over to a near by tree, "Im such a idiot, Oh? What did you do today Angel? Oh I just lost a friend And I made a mare cry. Stupid" He hit a tree and sat down "Why did SpitFire even chose me? The other team members would have done a thousand times better than me." He took of his sunglasses and leaned on the tree. He sighed deeply and closed his eyes "I suck" He said

Marble flew around what he thought was the whole academy, and he couldn't find Flashbomb anywhere. He searched high! And then low. Then high again! Then low again, and turned up nothing. Then, out of the corner of his eyes, he saw a cloud smash into another cloud. [colour=#ff0000]Perhaps I didn't search high enough. [/colour]Marble flew up to where he saw the clouds, and finally found Flashbomb crying in anger in one of them. Marble decided to start with what Angel told him to tell him. [colour=#ff0000]"It wasn't personal..." [/colour]He began. [colour=#ff0000]"He's much more angry with Lightning Dust. He just... I don't know... I guess they want us controlling our emotions better..." [/colour]The voices of previous teachers using those exact words echoed through his mind. He shook them out[colour=#ff0000]"Seriously though, I don't blame you for attacking her. I was join in, before Angel stopped the fight."[/colour]

Lightning dust looked up from the ground she glared at him and then she realized something. Why did she act so Rambunctious. why did she act so mean? was it her cometitiveness. Or her annoyance for being stuck here after Rainbowdash? She thought back to the Incident with Angel. Flashbomb had ever right to protect Angel. She Had adrenaline rushing through her and if Flashbomb had not stepped in She would have Re broken his leg and then some. She looked up at Sunray. He was being nice to her and she was being clsed minded. She was angry but at what? She sniffed and smiled at him. "You think so?" She mumbled.

(Double Post)

Flashbomb was weeping in anger. He heard a voice it was marble. He looked up and listened to what he said. How Angel said it wasnt his fault. "But it could have been my fault! Maybe she wasnt hurting him! I took it to far!" He cried into his forelimbs as he laid on the cloud. "Im just as bad as her. i take things to far marble! I...I...." He broke down crying again.

[colour=#ff0000]"You didn't take things too far." [/colour]Marble told Flashbomb, trying to comfort him. [colour=#ff0000]"She just tackled an injured pony, a friend no less! All you did was tackle back. I've seen much worse repercussions before." [/colour]Marble remembered all the times he protected his younger brother from bullies. They would try to hurt him, and Marble would overreact, doing much worse than a simple tackle. Marble tried not to think of those. [colour=#ff0000]"Come on, you can't blame yourself. Loyalty is practically in our blood. It's something that just naturally happens."[/colour]

Flashbomb looked up from his tears and glanced at Marble. He was a true friend for comforting him. He managed to smile. He sat up and placed a hoof on marble's shoulder "Thank you marble." He thanked the red stallion. He wiped the tears from his eyes and shook his head. "Your a great friend." He looked over the edge of the cloud and saw angel at the base of a tree. " Id best go and appologise." He smiled at Marble. He allowd himself to free fall off the cloud. He tried to piece together his appology. He fel down down down. 1500 feet 1000 feet 500 feet he flung out his wings and began to slow down 400, 200 100, 50, 10 He landed and walked over to Angel. He knew he was his instructor and he should adres him as such but he adressed him as a friend. "Listen Angel, Im sorry about everything. i partially overeacted and i shouldnt have Tackled her like that but. I... Just seeing you get hurt trigered a Bust of loyalty. I didnt want you to get hurt again. i....i Just wanted to help and i kinda tok it to far. I desere every bit of dicipline that my punishment will give me." He looked down sadly and waited for his response.