Dabom444

After putting his tray away, Marble headed out into the cold to wait for the Dizzitron with the others. He knew this was when they'd be getting their partners. Marble just hoped he'd get Flashbomb, the one pony who seemed to be able to get him to talk. He kept a neutral expression, and stood up. He didn't mind the cold, and actually laughed at how it affected some of the ponies. [colour=#ff0000]It's just a little snow.[/colour]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah. This year should be interesting.". Spit fire responded to Angel. She walked down the line of ponies. "Now, I'm sure you all know how the Dizzytron works, but I'll go over it for anypony who doesn't know. We'll strap you in and spin you round. You will then be flung into the air, and you will be timed on how long it takes you to land. Note I said land, not crash. Now, remember the order Im about to tell you, because I will not go over it again.". She began listing off names. "Lightning Dust. Flashbomb. Marble. Lyria. Sunray.".

(Post in that order how you do! I'm doing it this way to kind of organize it a bit more. I'm still thinking about pairings ;))

Flashbomb shivered evermore as a large gust hits him. He was chilled to the bone. "Dumb cold." He scolded under his breath. He looked at the dizzytron and felt intimidated. A instrctor who operated the machine walked up and down the line. "I am your instructor for the dizzitron test today. You will all partake in this test. you will be sitting in the seat in the dizzytron and it will spin hard you will hold on until you are released!" He looked at all of the recruits. And smiled. Now "Spitfire has given you an order. Lighting dust will go first."

(ok Doublepost.)

Lightning dust climbed into the seat. she sat down. "Maximum power just like last time!" He hollered. The machine started to spin. she spun faster and faster. The machine hit max speed. "Release!" Spitfire yelled. Lighting dust was thrown and easily regained her balance, Dropped down and landed perfectly. "Piece of cake." she said with a sly grin.

Flashbomb was next. His heart was racing. "wish me luck he said to the other cadets. He flew up to the machine and got in. He saw all eyes on him. He took a deep breath and put his goggles on. "Full speed. " He said. He wanted to push himself and to try.

The machine started its rotation. It started gaining speed. Flahsbomb gritted his teeth. the bitter wind stung him and sliced to the bone. "I will pass!" He thought to himsel with determnation. He spun fasterand faster then it hit maxspeed. His stomach lurched but h kept it down. His eyes were wattering profusly from the speed. He then heard a faint "RELEASE!" He was thrown from the chair and tumbled through the sky. He opened his eyes and snapped into focus. His wing snapped out and he regained control. he rolled and then Flapped his wings to his destination. He rocketed to the runway and landed straight. He was proud of himself but then he became extremly sick and fell over on the side of the runway. The world spun so much. "H.....how did i do?" He asked between gasps for air.

Flashbomb was surprised that he did better than Lightning dust. He fell back into line. the snow started to fall harder. In moments he was covered in snow. He shook himself and sneezed. He flicked his tail in frustration. He was covered yet again in snow. "Oh by celestia." He sighed.

Marble gulped down his doubt as he stepped up to the Dizzytron. He was then strapped in. Unlike the others, he didn't ask for full speed. He knew he would do poorly even at normal speed. The dizzytron began spinning him, and eventually, a loud 'RELEASE' rang through the snow. Marble was sent flying into the air. He tried his best to recover, but did rather poorly. He made circular spins through the air as he went to land. He tried putting his hooves up to land correctly, but didn't realize his angle, and ended up crash landing on his head. He rubbed it repeatedly. [colour=#ff0000]"I-I'm fine..." [/colour]He said, through a splitting headache. He would have had a good 8.5 seconds if he would have landed properly.