Dabom444

Flashbomb stood up and saw it was getting late. He trotted to the barracks and hopped up on his bed. "i hope Lyria will be ok tommarrow." he thought. He decided to miss Dinner and sleep through it all so that they could train tommarow. He drifted off to sleep.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyria kept waking up, and tossing and turning. Her dreams were nothing but memories, and they just kept coming, like a endless pitcher full of water. She kept remembering her parents when they were together for the last few days of her fathers life, and when he was laid to rest in the ground. All she could dream of was her parents, the ponies that now lived in the clouds above Equestria, above Cloudsdale.

(Hey, everypony. Things are getting Kind of busy for me, so I dont think I will be able to keep up with both this and the hearts and hooves day RP, so I'm sorry to say I am handing control of Spit Fire over to Angle Snap)

IIID3LTAIII)

Flash seemed just as surprised at the news on Lyria's parents as Marble. Flash left Marble in the mess hall. Marble followed eventually, going to the barracks and laying down on his bed, not caring whether Flash was there or not. He felt very bad for Lyria. How could anypony live with both parents dead? Marble's thought centered around things like that, as well as feeling guilty for threatening Lightning Dust, though not too much.

Flashbomb woke up and rubbed his eyes. He yawned very heavily. He slepped for 12 hours. "Ugh man." He whispered as he yawned. He got up off the bed and tried to land but he landed on his face. "OOF!" He rubbed his head. "What in the name of Celestia?" He stood up. He couldnt feel his wings. They were asleep and haging from his sides. He shook himself. His wings stung as the blood flodded back into them.

She grabbed a pad of paper that was in her saddle bags and a pencil, and started to sketch a picture of her family silently. Maybe drawing them will make me a little happier... She thought to herself. She focused on her art, and looked out her window to see Angel clearing the skies.

Marble began waking up. He realized he fell asleep, seemingly for a long time. He felt hungry, and didn't want to leave his bed, but knew Spitfire, or another instructor would eventually force them all up. He heard something fall over. He shifted his position, and saw that Flash had fallen from his bunk and hit his head. [colour=#ff0000]"You okay?" [/colour]He asked him, still half asleep. His long rest made him forget about what was making him feel bad the night before.

Flashbomb felt his wings regain their composure. "Yea im just peachy." He replied to his friend. he walked to the window and saw that Angel and several other staff were clearing the skies. "That looks like he is having alot of fun." He chuckled. He streched and looked at Marble. "Get up dude." He nudged Him. He grumbled in response. Flashbomb trotted to his bag and put his headphones on and turned on some music. He sat by the window and watched Angel snapp struggle to smash a ice cloud. Flashbomb chuckled as he watched him.

Angel laughed as he crashed through the cold clouds. "Last one!" He thought to himself crashing through the last Icecloud "DONE!" He yelled and did a few loops to dry off. He landed. Spit Fire landed on the other side of the runway "Alright! Lets get the rookies to clear the runway." She said as she nodded to angel "Angel. Go get them." Angel saluted and trotted back inside to the recruit barracks.

Flash nudged for Marble to get up. He groaned, but then layed up. His head was being weighed down, but he forced it up, just so he wouldn't fall asleep again. He was mostly over the sadness of not realizing what was happening with Lyria, but it still bugged him. [colour=#ff0000]"I feel bad for Lyria..." [/colour]He said out loud to Flashbomb. He sure felt unusal around him. Somehow, Flash's presence alone was enough to get Marble talking. Normally, he would have to get to know a pony after a few weeks for that to happen.

Flashbomb heard Hoofsteps outside the barracks. "Showtime." He saId to himself. He slipped on his unifrom and nudged Marble. "Last chance to get up." He said to him. Angel snap entered the barracks.

Flash nudged Marble again to get up. [colour=#ff0000]"Alright, alright." [/colour]He jumped from his bed, made a few stretches, and dressed in his uniform as he waited for the whistle to scream through the doors and wake the rest up.

Angel entered "Rookies! Its time, Todays exercise will be to clear the runway of snow." He tossed a nearby rookie a shovel "Get to it! We did the hard part." He told them. He then trotted to the mare's barracks "UP and At'em! Time for some WinterCleanUp practice!" He joked "Were going to clear the runway of snow" he announced.

(Night everypony, Ill see you all tommorow)

Flashbomb and the other Cadets exited the barracks and headed down the hall. "Sorry for cutting you off Marble, I fel sorry for her too. I know what its like to lose your parents, It will take her time to get over it." He smiled confidently at his friend. "Im sure she will be fine." They exited the building. It was warmer than yesterday and the breeze had died down. The cadets flew off to different areas. Flashbomb flew up and over to the end of the runway. He placed his shovel in the snow and started to push it down the runway. It eventually got harder as he went, He pushed the large pile of snow harder. "This is why i hate snow." He quoted to Marble as he pushed.

Lyria went outside, and grabbed a shovel. She started to shovel the snow, and slowly a smile crept on her face. She flew into the air, and then took off across the runway, shoveling the snow off, and making sure it didn't get on other ponies. She landed at the other end of the runway, and smiled. Mommy and Daddy would be proud of me for that. She smiled. She then went to shoveling snow part by part.

Flashbomb looked up and watched Lyria Soar accross the runway. He smiled "See? she is feeling better already." He said to Marble. He Pushed harder and soared down the runway. pushing snow aside as he went.

Lyria watched Flashbomb soar down the runaway like she had. She took off after him. When they landed on the other side, she looked at him. "Want to race back? There is only a strip of snow left." Working and racing were the only things that kept Lyrias' mind from trailing back to her parents. She got ready to race, shovel in front of her.

Flashbomb Gazed in amazement. "Oh you want do do this the hard way? Were gonna do this the hard way!" He shouted after her. He Flew harder and rocketed past her. "Your gonna have to try harder than that!" He hollered back at her. He chuckled as he took the lead.

Angel entered the barracks and commanded them to clear the runway of snow. He was given a shovel, and Marble left with Flash. While clearing the snow, Flash mentioned how he hated snow. [colour=#ff0000]I don't blame you. [/colour]Flash then pointed out Lyra, who was flying around. Flash flew off to meet her. Although Marble couldn't hear them, it became clear what they were talking about when they zoomed off in what everypony knew was a race. Marble finished off the last shoveling of the snow, and watched the race, silently cheering for Flashbomb.

Flashbomb flipped through the air and tumbled. He landed on his 4 hooves and shook his head. His jaw dropped immensly. "H....h...How!?" he stammered. He felt bad that he lost but put aside his Competetivenes, and smiled. He then felt a wince of pain from his leg. "scratched my leg." He thought but he shook that off because he was used to injury. He still couldnt believe that he lost.