Hi everypony

NuttyNia

About Myself: I'm NuttyNia, nutty because sometimes I can get a little crazy. I live in the US and I like to draw, write and listen to music. I'm usually terrible at describing myself, so bear with me here. haha.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: My friend became a brony and forced it upon me. I put up a resistance at first but now I'm in love with the series. haha

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Miss Rarity,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Yep. So, I'm the noob here! I've recently started role-playing My Little Pony specifically, (I've been role-playing forever) so I thought it would be a great idea if I joined this lovely little site. I usually have a hard time getting around on forums, so if someone could be so kind as to help me find my away around that would be great! Haha.

I don't really know exactly what to say other than Hello! I'm more of a listener than talkative about things, so please understand why this is so short. I'd love to make some friends, and I'm happy to be apart of the community! ;)

^^ Welcome to the wonderful city of Canterlot!

I'm sure once you browse around and see what other ponies are doing, you'll find a way to jump right in ;)

I'm still a noob here too but after browsing around I found a cool role play "Hearts and Hooves Day" that's really fun to participate in :)

I'm sure you'll find something just right for you. Or if not, make a role play!

<3

Howdy! What were you searching for on Google that had you find us here? ;)

Ahaha, I was just in the mood for a pony roleplay actually. XD This was the first result when I searched for it.

Welcome to Canterlot :)

Call me Cat!

Do you listen to any specific music genre? I like rock and metal etc...

I listen to indie and alternative rock. My favorite band has to be Imagine Dragons right now. xD

Thanks everypony for the warm welcomes! I'm still trying to get into the swing of things, so uh, sorry it took me so long to reply to everyone. ^^' Anyway, I'm very excited to get started!