Cancelled

Kudalyn

Yo Bronies! If you were in chat with me earlier this week, I asked around if anypony would be interested if I streamed pony stuff on Livestream this saturday, June 4th! Some ponies were rather interested, so I'm gonna do it!

SO here, are the rules/plans ect ect.

*First 5 ponies to claim a slot in the chat when I start will get FREE simple sketches, like this:

CLICK HERE

*After that, I will either be working on personal pony art, or pony commissions. Probably a mix of both.

* The whole time I will be streaming I will be asking/open for donations. Remember, the first 5 are FREE so those who get them won't have to pay for them. A dollar or two in good spirits will always make me happy though.

*I will have my Itunes on. I may play pony music, I may not. Also, I listen to VOCALOID and various JPOP so please mute if you don't like what song comes on XD

This is my stream channel: http://www.livestream.com/kyuuwatch?t=675247

(for those of you who don't know, Kyuushi is my furry username.)

I will be streaming starting at TWO PM EDT. I'm not sure how long it will carry on for after that - depends on how long it takes me to do the requests, and how long my boyfriend can stand me being distracted for XD

(He is over for the weekend)

So, PLEASE COME WATCH! I rarely ever have people watching me stream, and I love having people watch me draw.

I look forward to bronies watching! Can't wait to see ponies there!

HEY PONIES sorry about the No-show from me - something family related came up and I was away for most of the day.

If anyone is still interested, PLEASE let me know I will start streaming right now if I get enough interested viewers. Rules from earlier still apply for now.

Again, sorry about earlier ^^;

To those who were interested: Sorry about letting you all down! Like I said before, something came up and I was unable to stream during the day, and in the evening I got a bit depressed and kinda gave up... but I will stream for you bronies someday soon! I promise! The free-drawing rule and everything else still stands as well!

Please, I hope you'll forgive me >.<;