The study of romance

Twilight has studied much about friendship and magic and all sorts of things regarding Equestria and her history. Hearts and Hooves day is rapidly approaching and she is begining to realize that there IS one other subject that she has yet learn anything about. A magic that can overpower even the darkest of magic. Love. She has begun to realize that knowing what it means to love your friends is different than sharing a deep connection with a special somepony. BUt this isn't a subject one can just jump in and learn. It has to be real and no experiment will suffice. But who? Who would want to share a connection with an Egghead? No one would want to get that close to her would they?

Days go by and talk of a new pony in ponyville spreads like wild fire. He knows not his name or where he comes from nor does he know what he's even doing there. He speaks to no one and has no where to go. The thought that he was supposed to do something very important eats away at his very being, but what? Word gets to Twilight and her friends. They take it upon themselves to help this new pony. Seeing him from afar Twilight feels a rush of warmth engulf her. This feeling was different than that of any magic. Could this...?

Ok so thats pretty much the setup I want the RP to be a dark setting with a plot but the over all focus is the growing connection between Twilight and this new pony that i have yet to name and will be playing.

Character list. I need.....

Twilight of course

Any of the Mane Six

ANy OCs are welcome

The villan, Sombra male or female.

And stated above i will be playing the Newcomer.

THe story will unfold more as interest is shown and i will be writing up a good one. So if your interested lemme know. I will be at work today so i wont get your messages until late tonight but don't let that stop you :)

Please excuse any typos. Im already late for work lol

Thanks for the interest everyone your all approved. QueenChrysalis747 you can play Twilight if you like :) Derpyy who was it you wanted to play? ( that sounds silly to ask for some reason lol) Gearlock i dont mind your version of RD. If you basically play her/him the way that is canon then i dont really see a problem. Halla Ween also sounds downright awesome so she is approved as well Gear. QueenCrysalils if you wanted to play another man 6 character that is fine as well

This is an app form just so any newcomers will know about the characters they will be RPing with, this is mine.

Name-Regal Crescent

Gender-Male

Age (roughly)17-18ish

Appearance (We are ponies, unless there is an OBJECTION!!) He's a Unicorn. His coat is a sapphire blue and mane is dark purple with silver eyes. He wears a scarf that covers his neck and is covered in stars while also being embroidered with ancient magical rune serving no other purpose than decorartion. HIs mane is just abit longer than RDs but just as tusseled and his tail is long.

Cutiemark- Crescent moon with a sword going through the open face of the moon.

Little backstory- Unknown

I have nothing better to do at the moment so here are my three.

Names Gearlock, Halla Ween, and Rainbow Dash (male)

Sex,in order^ Male, Female, and as stated male.

Apearance Gearlock is the pony in my profile picture. Age 18. Unicorn

Halla Ween has an orange unkept short mane and a light grey coat. Shorter then must ponies. Age 23. Earth pony.

RD... just shorten the hair and you got it.

Cutie Mark Gear: A fan overlaying a gear. Copper in colour.

Halla: An closed eye with a peice of pumkin candy on top

RD: Cannon.

Back story Gearlock moved to Ponyville after learning who to be a blacksmith. Besides that unknow to everyone but Halla Ween his half sister.

Halla Ween, Gear's half sister, never knew her mother. She is a part of the royal gaurds scouting corps. do to her fantasic eye sight. AShe is afrid to meet new people by her self. Lives in both Canterlot and Ponyville.

RD has cannon background, but due to the lack of complete background it will evolve with this rp and the show if something happens.

And thats it. If you need more info just ask.