Hello there.

TehBbqdPizza

About Myself: I'm a (Chinese) Asian American brony. I'm a rather avid chess player (played it for years) and like reading mystery genre books, though I also read science and historical fiction.

How I found Canterlot.com: I've found this nice RP site from another RP site I played in. Eventually curiosity got the best of me when I tracked another brony's name to this site. The site seemed interesting and exciting, and so here I am.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: It was early June, and I was solely bored, wandering around forums I constantly post on, along with other sites. To be honest, I had no interest what-so-ever on the MLP show, until I noticed that everywhere I went, I inevitably would bump onto bronies of the MLP community. I watched the show myself to see why everybody (pony) actually liked his show. Soon, only after I watched multiple episodes, did I finally admit that I was a brony myself, and I began to be "assimilated" into the "herd". In fact, MLP is the reason why it changed how I see life today.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Twilight Sparkle
Some things about myself. (Sorry if there's some spelling errors in my previous parts, as I'm using an IPad to write this down. Auto-correct can be annoying at some times.)

I'm, like I stated before, a roleplayer, though most of time I do Adventure based RPs, with or without pony. I'm hoping to do some Life based RPs now to leave the adventurous roleplaying behind and play a less bumpy life of a pony.

I tend to make most of my OCs out of traits from myself or hobbies I enjoy, and I like to balance out the types of ponies I use, sometimes in a specialized pattern (ex: Unicorn, Earth, Pegasus.), and I often change what I do, such as switching avatars every months/X amount of posts.

Well, that's about it! To sum it all up, hello to Canterlot.com! I might start RPing as soon I apply and finish up the rules!

Hi, welcome to Canterlot. :)

What other site brought you here?

Again , I think it's best I don't say it. Its not because I find the forum there inappropriate, but the forum actually references to a game, so referencing to it would somewhat be advertising another site.

• Like 1