<div id="new"> IIID3LTAIII </div> (Im a terrible script-er :3)

IIID3LTAIII

Were to start.. Well first off, Im IIID3LTAIII. Im a student Photographer and Digital Medist. I would like to one day get good enough at what I like to sell commission's And prints of my photos. I think it would be cool to be able to Sail around the world and do what I love! Its a cool dream. I also want to open my own studio, D3 Studios (I know. Real original right? ^w^) I have a deviant art page where most of my art is. Besides Photography I also love music, Music has always inspired me. Usally I listen to music when Im working on something in Illustrator or trying to take a photo. There's this program called Spotify I use. Its amazing, Look it up. Really!

I guess I could introduce my OC

AngelSnapp

angel_snapp_by_iiid3ltaiii-d5tndxr.pngWow, That was bigger than I thought it would be.. Anyway, You can see his Bio here: http://iiid3ltaiii.d...C-Bio-351939004

Anyway, Hope I meet lots of cool people like dabom444. Bye!

P.s, Im a parasprite because Ive been role playing.. A LOT ^w^ I never touched any of the other forums. Until now.

Welcome to about the friendliest place ever, D3LTA!

I had a time of passion for photography some months ago, so I'm really glad to meet you! Surely hope to get to know you better!

I would love that! and thanks! ^^