Long Drive [Ready]

TehBbqdPizza

Roleplay Type: Mane RP

Name: Long Drive

Sex: Male

Species: Earth Pony

Eye colour: [colour=#66FF00]Bright green[/colour]

Coat: [colour=#BCCBDF]Wondrous blue[/colour]

Mane/Tail Pure white. His mane is short and rather spiky, and parts to the left side (to his view). His tail bear similar traits to his mane, though it is much longer.

Physique: He's shorter than your average pony. He has no evident body build.

Residence: Hoofington, moved to Manehattan

Cutie Mark:

"Golf used to be a rich pony's game."

His cutie mark is a golf driver's hostel and face, with a golf ball.

Long Drive actually didn't like golfing at first, to be honest, thinking it was too tiring and was a "working pony's game". His father's occupation was a public golf club maintainer, and mostly he'll just sit outside, watching other ponies swing their iron clubs away. It wasn't until then that, he felt like in the golf course, he wasn't part of something. For such a long time he has been observing other ponies swinging thousands of times, yet he hadn't tried it once. By his parents urging, he bought some golf clubs and a bag and tried it out for himself. It kept him out of boredom, and as his mother said, "Only boring ponies say everything's boring."

It wasn't until that faithful day, when his life would change as he knew it. He was on Course 12, a 5 shot to par course. He somehow felt like he was not simply swinging the driver himself, but instead, he felt like the driver was part of him. Unexpectedly, he swung the golf ball off the tee, the golf ball's trajectory going awfully far. Using approximate length of the course, they said that Long Drive himself has hit a brilliant length of 370 or so yards right off. And to prove that, he even got his cutie mark in the time being. Even though his length wasn't even close to the top 10 professional swings of that time, it was a good start for him. Knowing that his cutie mark proved where he had to go next, he continued playing the hobby of golf ever since.

History: Long Drive and his once originally lived in the bustling city of Hoofington, in a decent apartment. Long Drive like to call the road where he used to live in the "Crowded Road", since every day you could find no less than a hundred ponies at that street. His father owned a golf course, and he took fair education at Hoofington. Long Drive and his parents profited, though they never were too rich.

His city life was coming to an end, however. As there were more prosperous ponies, more private golf course were made from the rich. Long Drive and his family found it difficult to profit from such anymore, and they were hoping to "temporarily" move to Manehattan to continue their living.

Character Summary:

Long Driver's talent, as the name relates to, is playing golf. Despite have little physical body build, thanks to his quick force he is able to make fairly far shots. Although his talent is golf, he is not 100% great with the sport. He attempts to work on it so his skill is near perfection.

With his new hobby of golf, he continues to play the sport in his leisure, hoping to be a professional player one day. He also has high hopes of "getting an albatross", or three shots below par, once in his life. An albatross in golf to be recorded in history was rare enough, and he hoped he would be part of that.

He does enjoy doing something different every day, though. Long Drive likes to read science fiction and mystery genre books to pass the time if a golf course isn't available. He also likes to type up his own stories with his trusty typewriter- he has a less glamourous hoofwriting.

Long Drive is creative and doesn't mind change as long as it is fine with him. He tries to correct other ponies' errors if he sees one, and has great effort on what he does. In fact, in his own philosophy, nopony could understand others unless they consider things from his or her point of view.

He has poor initiative and leadership, however. He never liked to be a leader; the whole thing to him was too much work and was better off for somepony else. He has a headstrong and stubborn personality nopony could change. Long Drive always believes what that his actions is right and keep it final. Because of this, it is also difficult to change his mind on what he does. He also purposely encourages other ponies to challenge him, most likely because he likes the pleasure defeating another opponent, even though the other has no obvious chance of winning.

He also has a fear of heights, or acrophobia for short, making him stay away from places of high heights.

Picture of Long Drive:

imgdby.jpg

Sorry for double posting, but I wanted to bump this app. Even though I supposedly have to wait, I'm not completely sure if the RPH are seeing things or not.

You could delete my post if you want, just waiting for feedback. I understand if you're busy.

Please don't bump your app. To be fair to everyone, we deal with the apps at the bottom of the pile first. I assure you, we know your app is here and the RPHS in charge of it (not me), will be responding to it as soon as they are able! :) In the meanwhile please be patient. Thank you.

Please don't bump your app. To be fair to everyone, we deal with the apps at the bottom of the pile first. I assure you, we know your app is here and the RPHS in charge of it (not me), will be responding to it as soon as they are able! :) In the meanwhile please be patient. Thank you.

Sorry about that, I think I have become impatient. :blush:

One thing: Is it okay if I edit out some things? I found some descriptions on things such as mane, tail, and coat unnecessary, so I removed it.

Also, I took out some errors and off-topic information.

Is it also good if I put down a trivia for the application for the less important information?

Sorry about that, I think I have become impatient. :blush:

One thing: Is it okay if I edit out some things? I found some descriptions on things such as mane, tail, and coat unnecessary, so I removed it.

Also, I took out some errors and off-topic information.

Before it is approved? Of course! In fact, if you notice errors and such, that only makes our job easier!

After it is approved, any major edits will require reapproving process.

Good luck with this app :D

(And if you want, you can tick off that "Edited by" check box to show that the app is still active in case you don't want to bump your app :) )

Hello again.

Just a few things need to be addressed before you're ready to have fun.

You should describe your pony's mane and tail style.

Also due to the influx of ponies in Ponyville there has been a hiousing crisis. I reccommend moving our pony to another of the many great places to live.

Hello again.

Just a few things need to be addressed before you're ready to have fun.

You should describe your pony's mane and tail style.

Also due to the influx of ponies in Ponyville there has been a hiousing crisis. I reccommend moving our pony to another of the many great places to live.

Edited. :)

I believe I have placed a picture in the spoiler to reference to the appearance, but if you can't see it, I did the description just in case.