Would you kindly....

Gearlock

If anypony has some time I would like to kindly ask for your help. I have no drawing skill what so ever and two OC's that keep bugging me to become more than words. My profile picture is the only art I have for my main OC but I hope to gather more. As for my other OC, I haven't got a single picture, and she is not too happy about that.

So as I man of words rather than pictures I would be honnored if someone would give it a go.

Thank you!

Well the first one, as I stated is my Profile picture. His mane is black and ends in orange. His tail is black and outlined in orange. His coat is light grey with crimson stripes. He always wear his goggles, do to his eyes being completely black with red crosses instead of pupils. He has 'elf like' ears.His cutie mark is a fan over a gear. On a side note he is a blacksmith and named Gearlock.

The female is his half sister so some of her traits are the same. Her coat is the same colour but with no stripes, and her hair is completely orange. She is shorter than the mane 6 with sea green eyes, and ears like Twilight's. Her cutie mark is ether an open eye with pumpkin candy in it, or a closed eye with pumkin candy in it. On a side note she is a Scout Corps. soilder for the royal gurads so she travels the lands looking for evil, and her name is Halla Ween.

Thanks for the help! If you ever need help building a story, I'm your guy!

If it is not to much trouble would you beable to out Halla in a pine green, instead of goldren, royal gaurd armor with out the helmet and her hair in a bun. I chose to make that the Scout Cord.'s armor. Thank You Again!!!!

And if you can't do the armor don't worry about it, your already helping me!