My OC Pony: Friendships Untold, Season 1 Episode 1 (CLOSED)

Lovinity

It be interesting to see how the characters would react to someponies with certain talents. Like a pickpocket or something.

He better keep that secret from a certain lawyer unicorn.

• Like 1

He better keep that secret from a certain lawyer unicorn.

Objection! (Plays objection theme) There are no lawyers in equestria! That's why Twilight had to hire Phoenix wright to defend Rainbow dash!

Sounds Interesting. :oops: Mind If I sign up?

Character SilverStar

Unicorn

Ideas: I like the idea about the robber and the kidnapped Filly!

Bio: http://iiid3ltaiii.deviantart.com/art/SilverStar-354328675

(Optional OC

If we need more characters I can bring in AngelSnapp

Character AngelSnapp

Gender Male

Pegasus

Bio: http://iiid3ltaiii.deviantart.com/art/Angel-Snapp-352130895)

TAKE THAT! You can clearly see that Twilight has books on Equestrian Law, and Lawyers of Equestria! Why would they have books about lawyers in Equestria if there weren't lawyers in Equestria?!

Gotcha! The answer to this question is the same as to why the courthouse was built. The building was inspired by human justice as are the laws of equestria therefore the books written are actually just that. Inspired by human justice. And even if you discredit that, those books never say who the author is and Celestia knows who phoenix wright is, so she could have wrote that! Not to mention that Twilight says that murder never really happens. SO what if those books were written on lawyers of the past who are dead now. Therefore there are no lawyers in equestria but there were.

I might not be able to make this episode... But I'll play if I can. I'd like to use MysticNote, who currently has no *finished* app.

Sounds Interesting. :oops: Mind If I sign up?

Character SilverStar

Unicorn

Ideas: I like the idea about the robber and the kidnapped Filly!

Bio: http://iiid3ltaiii.d...rStar-354328675

(Optional OC

If we need more characters I can bring in AngelSnapp

Character AngelSnapp

Gender Male

Pegasus

Bio: http://iiid3ltaiii.d...Snapp-352130895)

I have you two signed up, however I'll need at least one idea or piece of feedback towards the development of this episode. I'd appreciate that ^^ I'm asking for it from everyone.

Gotcha! The answer to this question is the same as to why the courthouse was built. The building was inspired by human justice as are the laws of equestria therefore the books written are actually just that. Inspired by human justice. And even if you discredit that, those books never say who the author is and Celestia knows who phoenix wright is, so she could have wrote that!

EUREKA! As courthouses and law books themselves are inspired by humans, so too is the justice system, and therefor, lawyer ponies would be needed for a human-based justice system!

• Like 1

EUREKA! As courthouses and law books themselves are inspired by humans, so too is the justice system, and therefor, lawyer ponies would be needed for a human-based justice system!

... ... ... PARTY CANNON! (Grabs Pinkie Pie as she shoots her cannon at everyone)

... ... ... PARTY CANNON! (Grabs Pinkie Pie as she shoots her cannon at everyone)

OBJECTION! YOU ARE NOT PINKIE PIE!

Nice going mr. tright but you forgot one thing. -Drinks coffee- Twilight said that crime does happen BUT that lawyers were never needed. THEREFORE there can be a law system withouy the need for lawyers in that time frame. PLUS if you recall Celestia wants peace and harmony. Law and harmony go hand and hand so she would need a law system for order.

GOT IT! I mean... TAKE THAT! roPUp.png

The Equestrian Attorney Badge! It legally shows that somepony is an attorney! Why would it exist in a land without it? It's not based on human civilization, no lawyer on Earth would be caught with this. That means, ponies themselves have defense attornies, and by extension, prosecutors, judges and lawyers in general!

phoenix-sweating(a).gif

How did you get Pinkie Pie?

Didn't you see her next to me? She was walking with me ^^ She and I just got back from an AWESOME friendly meet-up to just talk about stuff.

I have you two signed up, however I'll need at least one idea or piece of feedback towards the development of this episode. I'd appreciate that ^^ I'm asking for it from everyone.

Hmm... Well what if building off the idea of learning off each other Eventually they get separated and have separate tests based off their friends skills? like Physical walls they have to overcome.

Hmm... Well what if building off the idea of learning off each other Eventually they get separated and have separate tests based off their friends skills? like Physical walls they have to overcome.

That's a good idea for future episodes :) I'll have to remember that.

...I do need to keep the role play open / welcoming at all times for new ponies... I don't want every episode to have the same people :)

GOT IT! I mean... TAKE THAT! roPUp.png

The Equestrian Attorney Badge! It legally shows that somepony is an attorney! Why would it exist in a land without it? It's not based on human civilization, no lawyer on Earth would be caught with this. That means, ponies themselves have defense attornies, and by extension, prosecutors, judges and lawyers in general!

OBJECTION! who gave that to twilight to give to phoenix? Celestia has the ability to see into the human world that was why everything that has to do law is based on human culture including badges BUT she had to make the badge look like it belonged in Equestria and the badge in the human world looks a lot like a bit. SO the badge had to be changed! That Badge means nothing...

OBJECTION! who gave that to twilight to give to phoenix? Celestia has the ability to see into the human world that was why everything that has to do law is based on human culture including badges BUT she had to make the badge look like it belonged in Equestria and the badge in the human world looks a lot like a bit. SO the badge had to be changed! That Badge means nothing...

Your objection has been over-ruled. Princess Celestia does not have the power to see into the human world. That's Lyra Heartstring's power. The badge itself is an artifact of... wait I take that back it's just one of Zecora's priceless random things.

OBJECTION! The badge is still an attorney badge! Whether or not it was changed to not be confused with Equestrian currency, it identifies the owner as a lawyer! Further proof of that is how the guards to the detention center required to see it to let 'the defense attorney' in, and how the guards would not allow anypony into Fluttershy's cottage unless it was presented! The fact that the badge exists to identify the attorney shows that Equestrian attornies exist!